i need pictures... pictures of Lain!

Other urls found in this thread:

fauux.neocities.org/
youtu.be/b1w9t_RD4zE?t=40s
lain.xq3.ru/index.html
psx.lain.pl/S.E.Lain_PSX_Game_English_Translation _v0.1_7Jun2014.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let's all love lain!

>Ywn have a mental breakdown that makes you have a nice and original haircut.

Hey, I have some of those!

sure

fauux.neocities.org/

Smug Lain is the best

you bet she is

BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU ANONS

I AM IN LOVE WITH LAIN

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

>watched thousands of series
>never seen serial experiments lain (no idea if this is real title, I know the series just not sober)

Is it time?

The only other "poplar" series on Sup Forums I haven't finished is NGE, but I dropped that on episode 20 something.

Here's the picture without all of the text on it

that is the title.

meant to link to

Might as well dump the comic from the art book while I'm at it.

1/19

2/19

im in love with Lain. I cant stop thinking about here every second and every day. i always hated anime and never wanted anything to do with it but recently i gave it a chance starting with seriel experiment lain and i have literallly fallen in love with a fictional character. i wrote two songs for her in the past three days since i finished the series... i want to hold her. this is not lust but this is not a wish for platonic companionship. she is perfect not in any idealized way but as a completing human to my soul. why does this have to happen to me?

its the only show ive ever watched the entire opening credits for every episode. good song and good cinematics. its simple art work and the story is a little slow but theres so much mystery to Lain and her world that i kept watching the next episode. I have to rewatch it because i feel like there was a lot i just didnt have the patience to catch

I LOVE LAIN HOLY SHIT I LOOOOOOVE LAIN HAHAHAHAHA FUUUUUUCK I LOVE HER SO MUCH WHY AM I SO AUTISMAL IM SORRY LAIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME FUCK

Lucky!~

since I'm right I'll watch it

3/19

4/19

please continue based user

seconding this

5/19

6/19

I'll post all of it, it's just going to take a bit.

say it with me gentlemen

A HAPPY LAIN

IS A CUTE LAIN!!

7/19

Sad Lain warning; view at your own discretion.

8/19

present day....PRESENT TIME! HAHAHAHAH

9/19

10/19

11/19

12/19
I should probably mention that this contains things that are spoilers if you haven't seen the show.

13/19

14/19

15/19

16/19

17/19

18/19

19/19

From the art book "An Omnipresence in Wired"

very cool seeing the inspirational media that lead to the making of SEL
thanks user

I want to tenderly kiss and worship lain's darling feet.

She knows. She hears everything.

Is it wrong if I sexualize her?

What makes Lain happy?

belonging, and unconditional love. and hugs. maybe we're all like Lain one way or another. Maybe some of us are just like her.

My D, of course.

Yes.

Why do you make Lain cry anons?

this, say youre sorry anons. >:( Lain is my love, singing pleasantly in my heart of hearts

Looked at from another angle, did Lain seriously have some form of legit mental disability of some sort?

daily reminder that the knights were inspired in 1976
do you love me?

not in the anime version, but in the game and short manga in this thread, definitely

She's hardly human. Any armchair theory you have can be chalked up as her being a literal computer pretending to be a person

>not in the anime version, but in the game and short manga in this thread, definitely

I checked out the cutscenes for Lain's Playstation game, and it's made me a little curious. Apparently that Lain is a completely different entity than the one in the show, she seemed much more sinister.

But what's her relation to that actual Lain? What's the significance to her shooting herself at the end?

>So you want to play the Lain PSX Game?
>
>Gameplay Sample:
>youtu.be/b1w9t_RD4zE?t=40s
>
>A reproduction of the game layout, complete with all cutscenes and audio files:
>lain.xq3.ru/index.html
>
>English translations of game content, 99.9% complete:
>psx.lain.pl/S.E.Lain_PSX_Game_English_Translation _v0.1_7Jun2014.zip
>
>How to play/read this game/story: In its original PSX format, events are deliberately presented out of order, but since nobody has figured out how to insert english subtitles directly into a reformated game copy, it makes more sense to play through in (roughly) chronological order using the layout reproduction above as a guide - listen to (and read the translations) all of the components associated with each levels before moving onto the next, beginning with A1, A2, A3, and so forth, followed by the levels in side B. Levels A0 and B0 should be played after A22 and B12, respectively - note that in B0, file xv0025 is a compilation of cutscenes and contains spoilers if you don't save it until you approach the end of the game, also note a few of the audio files in B0 lack translations, but they're not critical.
>
>A helpful hint if you want to play through as quickly as possible with maximum clarity: take notes on what the characters do and say in each level as you play through, not all the files within each level are in order, and keeping track of where the character's accounts diverge or converge is critical to following the plot(s) in this version of the Lain experiment.