Redpill me on makeup?

Redpill me on makeup?

You mean the makeup jew

Female trickey

Let me red pill you on white ppl,. they come from albininsm, a disease.

Fun hobby.

Female cocksock

It's ironic because they're using makeup so their skin has a better appearance, but when you use makeup to the extent which is advertised and accepted, your skin actually gets irritated and your bare face worsens.

It's even worse now because teen girls with acne etc can access makeup very easily now. This leads to teen girls basically fucking their skin up for an extended period of time.

Makes traps look more girly.

It's disgusting. Like tanning or high heels, dumb shit that makes bitches uglier but advertisers have convinced them they need it.

you're a fucking retard if you actually think that advertisers have made women believe they need makeup and or high heels. I can make the same argument, men need video games because advertisers have made men believe they need them to enjoy life (you can insert anime and action movies in there too). I dont need high heels, or makeup, but enjoy those things on a personal level, the fact that you cant understand that is what is stupid.

I would still bang her without makeup.

why does she get more jewish looking as the makeup goes on

Except more women play games than men do so maybe come up with a real argument next time instead of a fucking awful false equivalency

Well, for starters, that girl's makeup is terrible. Dark colors on light skinned women looks terrible. Also, the dark contouring looks like shit. IRL she'd look like a painted clown. And in the photo she looks like she's on the other side of the uncanny valley. Makeup obsession is something for low-rent whores and nigger-level women who go clubbing and stuff. I dated a girl who's friend put makeup on her so we could go out on a date. We got to the elevator of her dorm, and I was like 'It's really hard for me to see you under all that, I feel like I'm talking to a different person."

She went back to the room and washed it off.

It's so easy to spot the virgin.

Women wear it because they know it works, and they can always spot the fake, virtue-signaling little bitch with the "women are more beautiful without makeup" line. In every single movie, in every single photograph, either today or a century ago, the men and women are both slathered in it, end of story.

Have you ever slept with a woman, and then seen her in her robes when getting out of the shower? Never mind. You've never even banged a girl to begin with.

>Redpill me on makeup?
With wymen and /traps/, it's what you DON'T see that matters.

However, with the former, what they hide is what you really shouldn't see; while the latter's is what men want to see.

Literally not an argument, disliking makeup is not popular and therefore is not virtue signalling. Nice ad hominem, come back to Sup Forums when you have an actual argument next time. Until then stay in your Reddit echo chamber.

Consider the pile of flour, the pile of sugar and the 1/2 pound of butter, and the food coloring. Throw in the baking powder, some vanilla, put it in a mold, and heat it. Within an hour you're decorating it with all the latest icing, the pastry bag squirting, you're looking at something looks so good you want to EAT it. And it smells good, too.

That's how makeup works.

Suffocates and kills the skin on the face. Thats why they look like fucking zombies when it’s off.

Sorry, but saying "women are more beautiful without makeup" is the easiest give away that you've never seen a real life pussy before. Women know it's bullshit, because every day, they gauge the attention they receive with or without it.

Seeing a woman without makeup is important, her real face, but mascara and lipstick puts men in the mood, and they know it. You should be more pissed at your fellow Strayan up there proffering shemales as men's ideal sex doll template, bringing shame to your flag and making you all look like faggots.

Not fooling anyone Aquafresh...

Wish my wife would wear it sometimes. She's gorgeous without it, but damn, sometimes it'd be nice to have some 10/10 arm candy.

We all know it's fake but you can't honestly say it doesn't at least look sexy as hell when done right

I legitimately dated a girl who looked way better without makeup. Sometimes on dates, she'd powder her cheeks a little bit, but that was it. But she had a certain cuteness that can't be described or compared side by side in a photograph. Some women just have a simple allure that makeup spoils. Sometimes makeup conceals the features and breaks up the natural lines of a woman's face that tell you what's really there. But I won't lie, I'm sure being in love played a big part too. Having that sexual connection, and near-obsessive drive to be with a woman can make men overlook what others might call 'imperfections'. But when you're really in love, those imperfections are just things that make her who she is.

But on the large scale, you're right. Most women look better with makeup. And yeah, lipstick and mascara are hot on most women. I wish my wife would throw that shit on.

I couldn't get used to her face with makeup on it, so I was like "dunno, looks kinda weird to me", and that was it. I ruined it. She let one bad makeup job spoil the whole thing, and now I feel like she doesn't even try to go that 'extra step'.

Never spoil it. Bite your tongue and tell her she looks great. Now I work with women who look fucking great in their makeup, and I have to admit that it gives them a serious edge over women without.

But damn, if you date one girl with perfect skin and bright green eyes, you won't even want her to wear it sometimes.

Find that girl, and get her in a threesome with the waifu. All of that residual sexual tension needs to be released, senpai. You never know if the wife is open to bringing another girl in the bedroom unless you ask.

Man, I was gonna say the same thing, I also dated a girl who looked a lot better without makeup.

I had to insist a lot with her so she would stop using it. She looked so angelical without it and it's hard to put into words exactly why but usually girls look a lot more 'pure' and 'real' without makeup.
I was really in love with her and didn't give a shit about her many imperfections (physical and personality wise), unfortunately she didn't feel I was good enough and I ended up broken hearted, depressed and shattered for two years.

I think a little bit of makeup applied smartly is okay, the problem is when they use so much that instead of just hiding small imperfections (what makeup is supposed to be used for), they start to look like uncanny dolls.

Your story is the same as mine. That girl broke me bad. But then I met my wife, and the girl that looks great without makeup came knocking hoping to gee back together. It was hard to turn her down, but I did it. I had to move on, and she left me with enough pain for one lifetime. I wasn't going to visit that pain on a girl who loves me, only to put myself at risk again.

She still calls and emails from time to time. Last one, she admitted that she's never been with anyone since me, and that she wants my kids. The kid talk actually perked my ears up because I really want as many kids as possible.
And sadly, I'd love to do this, but the complications involved would be a shit show. If I could, I'd do the mormon thing. In a perfect world, I'd have two wives, lol.

What a gay fucking thread.