WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

I thought the US President was the commander in chief, basically the NUMBER ONE leader of the entire US military... and if so, how can the Pentagon shit all over him like this?

>thinking blumpf is in charge of anything
lol

>let them enlist
>but remind them the military has no obligation to give them pills

problem solved.

Is there even "Trump opposition" to this? He said no trannies once, in a tweet, and never brought it up again?

They can enlist but if they were born with a dick they are going to be treated as if they are men. If they have a vag from birth they will be treated as if they are a woman.

problem solved. idc what they do in their free time desu, they will probably kill themselves anyways.

Except they will kill themselves and the platoon they're in.

It took months for the travel ban to finally go through.
Did you really think the kike grandstanding judges would just let this ride?

Reminder that any kind of mental instability or history of counseling for any reason permanently disqualifies a person from enlisting

This. I guarantee no tranny will make it through meps

That is what I've been thinking about this since the get. If they don't want to pay for it themselves as elective surgery then there would have to be a medically sound reason to receive insurance coverage. The entire basis of their argument for coverage is treatment of their mental illness. That in itself disqualifies them

there are millions of shitty fucking bureaucrats filling every government agency

>the state apparatus must SUBMIT

>CESARISM NOW

faggot yes-man holdovers from the Obama regime

>Can't join the military because of autism
>Mentally tranny that has to shove a glass dildo inside them to keep a wound open are allowed to join

It's literally Obama, lad. His people. He speaks through them.

I see the (((deep state))) is back to their dirty tricks again.

simple when the ones giving the orders is an idiot you ignore them. Only idiots would march into a minefield barefoot if someone commanded them to.

>Allowing Mentally ill people to have guns
The modern day left is a walking contradiction

republicans are the ones that just voted to undo the bill that made it so mentally ill people could not buy guns

Military forces are obligated to ignore illegal orders.

it's not allowed. it's the nigger's holdovers in the #resistance. the #resistance will be crushed quickly

I do care, you don’t give mentally ill retards access to guns and explosives.

sounds like the pentagon will be having some people get fired.

I'm not the one opining about gun control. I don't want these freaks in the military because I don't want to subsidize their mutilation surgery. The left is the party of gun control regulation.

Well it's been a year, wtf

>Break a finger 5 years ago
Need to spend hundreds, if not thousands to get people to say 'it's fine' for them to accept you
>Get a full gender reassignment
Oh goyim ofc you can join! 60% suicide rate, mental disabilities, counselling, medicine, aid, etc ofc come come join the military!!!

i dont care who's in the military, as long as they can fight effectively. why all the identity politics in the military? i thought that was leftist bullshit, not conservative bs.

he could force it but it will end up as a legal battle, one the pentagon clearly doesn't want to fight.

trump only cares about the costly surgery. not the fact that weirdo dick choppers are enlisting in the military. by creating doubt about getting the snip snip, Trump has probably already saved the military a couple hundred thousand $$

The military will not allow this period. I don't care if that AP shit IS true. Other vets will say same.

Total bullshit.

What better way to kill off all the gays and put them on the front line in the battle against North Korea Trump wins

Does anyone really give a fuck if trannies enlist? As long as we're not paying for their stupidass gender reassignment surgery or whatever fuckery they want us to pay for, idc.

this is 4d chess designed to make the pentagon and military look good.

Trump is and always will be the scape goat, WW3 is coming boys just got to get the public approval first.

>Trumps opposition
This was recommended to him by heads of military branches

Death to traitors

Yes, because they're basically a suicide bomb waiting to go off.

I knew one about ten years ago. Dude looked like when Terry Jones would dress in drag on Monty Python. Joined a non-denom church some friends of mine went to, and they were all sky-high about it because of how tolerant it made them. A few months later, they banned him from the place. He went on a narcissistic tear through the community, turning people against each other, scamming a couple for money, and other fun stuff.

Just what you need in a barracks.

Our President needs to utilize loyal gGenerals and their troops to raid Washington and arrest all Obama Coup participants. We must root out this poison in our republic by force of necessary and it's fucking necessary NOW!

Why can’t he just give a direct order to every tranny in uniform to march into a volcano?

False. Minor stuff isn't a disqualified. Major mental disorders, suicide attempts, self harm, and disorders that require constant medication are. But guess whose letting people that slit their wrists in now with a waiver?

>dialator
dialator
>dialator
dialator
>DIA
LATOR

Dude I went to meps with two broken bones in my packet and the doc just said "all good?" and I said yeah. There's a recruiting surge going on, they're not dropping guys for a broken finger.

holy dick checkem 3D dubble dubbs dubb dubbadubbadubb

it's cool... it's not like I wanted that (trans ban/muslim ban/wall/drained swamp) anyway! I'm just here for the lulz!

(((pentagon)))

court injunction. Sessions or someone working for Trump has to file an appeal.

Trump can start decimating if he wants...firing POC and liberal officers.

Pentagon will start accepting on Jan 1 but Trump Admin can appeal, take it up to the Supreme Court.

They can do nothing to stop the CIC from changing the way his military is run. The problem is he never made it an official thing.