Just Got Back From Australia on Holiday

I'll describe my experience living in Australia as an foreigner with my Australian Wife.

>Gypsies were all around Sydney begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Sydney

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Australian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Australia which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Australia is someones car on fire.

>Australia is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Australia voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Sydney where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Melbourne is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Melbourne, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Sydney keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Australian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Australia .

>The most common belief among Australians is that Australia's national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Australia anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

Tonight's one of "those" nights on Sup Forums

Fuck off Maplebro

I love Canada. Especially Alberta. Luckily for you, Canadian girls don't really like Asian dudes or black dudes.

It's too bad the white dudes in Canada are going for Asian girls.

Btw I love WMAF and AMWF both. Nothing wrong with it.

Oh look, Ahmed is checking in, how are you enjoying your new Islamic state?

He just said he's Asian, not Muslim, you dumb fuck.
Good god I hope you don't live in the maritimes.

Can confirm everything in OPs post

Australia can't compete with the glorious Dominion of Canada! God save the Queen!

Australia is easy, just get a jerrycan of gas and pour cups of it to give out to the native wildlife.

>brought to you by the "you're not white" Jew.

my sides

The guy who made the anti-Canadian post was from New Zealand, not Australia.

Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and all the other major cities are the same as the major cities in Australia, and the same as the major cities in Britain. What the fuck are you gloating about?
We're all in the same boat, suffering the same shit, don't be shitting on our commonwealth bros, especially when we have someone like Trudeau as our "leader".

More like Zhang checking in.

Btw Australia is not cucked by Muslims, tho we've basically come to accept Lebs and wogs. For some reason, they're about the same to me.

Australia is actually not being cucked at all. What's wrong with legalising gay marriage?

Plus, if you bring up China, you'll see the case of Mr Dastyari.

But desu, there are too many Chinese and Indians. I'd like to remove myself and move to Canada in the future.

Fuck off you weird slant eyed autist.

Move to Nova Scotia, PEI, or Newfoundland if you do come here. Stay away from Halifax/Dartmouth if you move to Nova Scotia.

Srs why are u mad man. What's done is done. Now live with it. If you're earning 6 figures good for you baby!

They sound like hillbilly land tbqh so that's not for me. It's BC, Ontario, or Alberta if it ever happens. I'd never fit in in Quebec.

>t. self-loathing disgrace of a leaf
Absolutely pathetic

Ah. You're not really wrong, it's just that's where the best people are, easy to get along with.
Well then, I'd recommend Alberta.
Or if you want to feel at home with lots of Chinese around, BC. Northern Ontario is alright.

>Australia is under state emergency for two years now

OP is ironically describing france for sure

choker whore

You know the state we're in with Prime Faggot and his merry band of clowns. Don't look down on our commonwealth bros, we need to help eachother.

You mentally ill, retarded leaf! Liberty,equality, fraternity is virtue signaling of the lowest and most subhuman kind. It's 200 year old baguette virtue signalling. If the original cuckolds, the french of the 18th century were around i would cut their throats like the bull prepping hogs they were! They are the ones that kick-started the fucking shit we're drowning in today.

Can deny everything in OP's post.

what is with all the the western bitches having thick eyebrows?

they trying to copy cara levinge?

leaf couldn't handle New Zealand bantz the thread

OP POST IS COPYPASTA
OP POST IS COPYPASTA
OP POST IS COPYPASTA

All of that seems very unpleasant, but did they get rid of spiders?

Cheers breh. Canada seems great. Idk what all the fuss is about on Sup Forums,

I repeat

this is france not australia

No it's faggots like you who are destroying our glorious country. True patriot love or GTFO

>state of emergency
relax buddy...

aka total fucking bullshit
I live in sydney, have seen very few black people (though the only incidence of crime I witnessed was by a nigger), let alone homeless blacks.
Mosques are concentrated in a few areas, like Auburn, african shops are extremely rare.
I don't fucking know where your 'street hustlers' are from, because I sure am not seeing them from the peak tourist attractions in the city to the dreary suburbs.

Honestly, this sounds like some larping shit that copy-replaced Paris with Sydney.

Says the canadian muslim pig fucker

Sorry bro. It must really suck.

He didn't say that, you stupid nigger.

PASTAD.COM

That was New Zealand Mohammed
hit a nerve my brown friend?

LMAO stay mad

It's a shame we got lots of shitposters like trying to ruse/troll everyone. They're easy to spot, and the reason the whole "A FUCKING LEAF" thing started. Their tryhard stupidity is hard to ignore, and god damn they try, but never offer anything of value as a reply or response. I wonder if any of them actually have jobs? Speaking of jobs, you'll get some real good ones in Alberta if you're up for physical outdoors work.

She's cute.

I'll have a tall mocha, hold the whip cream.

Butt hurt much leaf?

tis faggot posted this exact same thing about Toronto earlier.

Not saying he is wrong though lol

Yes, I live in Australia, can confirm. Most Aussies are cucked soyboys who totally agree with muzzies, africans, chinks, etc raping this country. Most Aussies will deny reality, deny what's right in front of their eyes, and say it isn't true.

cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck

Yep its a larp from a mussiejewpig

>Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Melbourne, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting
tourists are regularly assaulted by paranoid junkies for taking photos in melbourne CBD, you made the right choice.

>leaf attempt at shitposting

Top kek

Sydney i heard was overrall shit

But i spent time in Tasmania. Majority white with some Asians here and there. I was probably the darkest skin color there as a Hispanic.
Reminded me of Virgina. Super comfy

who

is

she

Our greatest Prime Minister said you Chinese can't stay in our country.

Asian = Paki in most Anglo countries

OP is butthurt about the canada post but it was by a New Sealander not an Auusie.

You forgot the part where OP was injected with semen directly into his spine

Anglos are such weak cunts

Hi ching chong bro, I'll help you re-locate to leaf land.

Christmas with the Kranks is a Christmas Jew red-pill machine.

A middle class couple, whose daughter joins the peace corps, decides to save their money and go on a holiday cruise instead of "the usual" christmas activities. They still donate over half a grand to charity, but every Tom Dick and Harry comes ringing their doorbell basically begging for money under the premise of "christmas spirit". When they politely decline, the christmas jew doubles down and organizes the neighborhood zeitgeist against them, because... reasons?
>the christmas jew owns you

Lmao Canada, your country is fucked, did baby Castro make weed legal yet?

Lol

You clearly just changed France to Australia in this copypasta.

What's the difference?

If you throw a loaf of bread in the street next to some gypsies and abbos, do they fight over it like seagulls?

yes this is all 100% true. dont even think about coming here, ever.

>I love race-mixing nothing wrong with it

All Nonwhites are disgusting subhumans

>that pic
borderline_personality_disorder.png

So Australia is exactly like Canada then...

Pasta