Get a load of these guys

considering the tax mess, and now this, how much more ass raping will low-to-middle class citizens continue to take from the Trump administration?

Don't worry user the wall is getting built....jk trump is a scam artist.

Pay debts

It’s the government’s fault that you are an idiot and went to a for-profit shitty “school”?

Fucking snowflakes and their pacifier handouts, Christ

Nobody gives a fuck about the low and lower-middle class.

Yeah, this is bullshit. These politicians would have been run out of Congress in the 1920s for fucking over the white middle class like this.

you mean pay debts to schools that don't pay their debts, that go bankrupt and keep your $4K student loans that you paid for tuition?

t. brainlet

Pay your debts. This is why I avoided college, I needed student loans to afford it and didn't want to deal with that shit.

If you are stupid enough to take out a loan to go to school I have no sympathy for you. If you use that loan to get a bogus degree from a scammer you are beyond helping.

that's the irony. Now, in 2017, it's the white lower-middle class that's just getting pounded repeatedly by Republicans and they continue to vote for them.

I went to a public university. I have 10k in debt with a foo-foo social sciences degree.

I am employed. I sit at a desk for 40k a year. Eventually im looking at 70-100k. It isnt that difficult.

>WWWWAAAAAAAAHHH I DONT KNOW WHY I LOST MY MONEY WHEN I ENROLLED AT HOLLYWOOD UPSTAIRS MEDICAL COLLEGE GIVE ME MY CASH BACK!!!!!!

I think you mean Trump University

>pic
>reply
some things just go hand-in-hand

You're right, work exp is more important than a degree. The only way you can network is thru nepotism. And Muslims are fcked.

same shit happens in every college

>bogus degree from a scammer
this is what this stuff means?

Ie a degree in some kind of weirdo "art" and made up nogger stuff? Shit that will never land you a real job?

DONT GET WORTHLESS DEGREES

NO REFUNDS

haha I had 3 jobs while going to college so I wouldn't have any debt when I graduated.
Meanwhile, you faggots racked up debt so you could party with homos, graduate with a Womans Studies degree, and then blame your own idiocy on people better than you.
Congrats and welcome to the Democrat Party.

naw, in the states we have for profit colleges that pop up and give people degrees that aren't accredited so completely useless. mostly room-temp iq ROTC guys use their free ride on them since they are easy prey.

An old co-worker I hired went to the local ITT Tech. I asked him about why he would go to a shitty school that advertises on TV instead of an actual accredited college, and if he knew before hand it was going to close down.
He had no answer for the first and he had figured it would close as he felt it was a scam while going there.
I can only guess he wanted a piece of paper that said he did something, and no one would bat an eye at it professionally.