Is a vote for Roy Moore a vote to accept sexual predators?

Is a vote for Roy Moore a vote to accept sexual predators?
Can we let boys be boys and get past this #metoo horseshit?

A good old boy's gonna do what a good old boy's gonna do
Libtards want to get in on our hustle, but we gotta boot them out like Franken

If you're a left wing progressive, you should have no problem endorsing this man anyway since they support pedos and even muslims

He didn't do it. It's Jew lies.

accused
40 years ago

meh

Rather than calling him a predator shouldn't we be asking ourselves why we don't let women as old as 16 have consensual sex with guys who are only 30?

Roy Moore did nothing wrong. 16 year old pussy is prime rib!!

the confederacy is a shithole, yokel

Sorry, I'm not voting for a fucking pedo that hates Amendments after the 10th one

roy moore is an ass clown freak representing deplorable shitbag subhumans "Americans" no one wants their filthy "culture" in a modern world.

Shill detected.

Not sure what to believe any more. Facts are elusive.

how about you vote for the person who represents the agenda you want in congress? what a novel idea.

if roy is so unacceptable, doug jones could promise to vote for republican policies and he'd win tomorrow. kinda indicates there might be some political issues hidden beneath this tabloid shit...

Hippity hoppity women should be property.

southern social conservatives are squatting on land that doesn't belong to them.

Deserves to lose for dressing like a goober.

The fuck else are you going to do after your sister grows up.

>Dream woman

How is she going to cook or clean with no arms and legs?

How the fuck is she supposed to cook and clean now?

by the way Alabama is run by a political group called "The Machine" originating from the University of Alabama... real freaks.

otherwise known as Theta Nu Epsilon, join if you like but they're just a bunch of inbreds in robes.

It is not really a vote to accept sexual predators. It is a vote to put women in their fucking place and stop treating every accusation as a fucking conviction. I hate Roy Moore. I think he is a stupid fuck. But at least there's that.

Good, then stay where you came from and leave us alone.

>Is a vote for Roy Moore a vote to accept sexual predators?
Only sexual predators will vote for Rapin' Roy, because he represents them so well.

Why is leftypol still making these threads, the cunt even came out and said she wrote it in herself. It was obvious even before that.

Look at fucking Franken. He has pictures of him groping young women. wtf

The republican party is going to get so much power from the democrats just raping themselves. I hate both parties.

That's for wife #2 (wearing nothing but a voice activated explosive collar).

Another fun fact: The SPLC originated from University of Alabama graduates.

I don't think I like Roy Moore very much. But a big part of me wonders how fair it is to completely characterize someone based on things that happened 30+ years ago.

t. Actual Alabama resident

put one of these in every moore thread.

>believing this like some cargo cult chant

Seems like this metoo thing has become a way for scorned, loser, lonely, liberal women to "get back" at people for not loving them and not finding them worthy of keeping around.

I don't see what the big deal is.My 13 year old grandmother married my 26 year old grandfather. That is pretty normal.

>scorned, loser, lonely, liberal women

they have to vent their anger at someone for the realizing they fucked themselves with their selfish life choices.

A powerful man should be able to sow his seed with any woman he chooses, of any age, as is the right conferred by that power

Remember how right before the election sexual allegations came out against Trump? And as soon as he won, the allegations were dropped? Yeah. those allegations were tooooooootally real.

>dropped
This is a lie spread by MAGA chuds. Stop lying.

None of it happened and these are shill threads trying to normalize the accusations.

Wait, we didn't boot Franken, Dems did.

Since when did good old boy mean pedo?