Is Weev Jewish? I've seen some posts of him on some dating site where he apparently admits to being Jewish

Is Weev Jewish? I've seen some posts of him on some dating site where he apparently admits to being Jewish.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a6ADm2e1k2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares about the ethnicity of some pasty computer geek?

>I've seen
No, you haven't.

He looks Jewish as fuck

yes, he's jewish. when he first got doxxed and people found out his name was andrew auernheimer he was upfront about being a jew for a while and sort of embraced it, but then he backpedalled again. nowadays he has a swastika tattoo on his chest, fucking kek.

Fake news

oy vey, moar self hating jooz!

wat anuddah shoah dis is!

Yes he is jooish. You stupid crackers get played

He just happens to look like the degenerate, Allen Ginsberg's grandchild. Total (((coincidence))).

He's 1/4th or 1/8th Jewish -- "white" by Nuremburg trials and rules.

Aurenheimer is the surname linked to a long line for Austrian Rabbis. Plus in a Gawker interview, he revealed he was of Jewish descent.

No one can be sure whether he was simply trolling Gawker or if he is merely trolling White Nationalists posing as a neo-Nazi.

I summon weev.

This podcast is pretty good
youtu.be/a6ADm2e1k2M

I you ever heard one of his manic laughters, you'll know he isn't normal. He claims his name is Bavarian, but I haven't met any Bavarians with that kind of voice, look, or laughter. And I have met quite a few.

good job. he could play allen ginsburg in the movie, "I Hate My Mom's Vageen: The Allen Ginsburg Story."

He's Jewish on his father's side, but was raised a christcuck and became some kind of neo-pagan pseudo-gnostic after he started taking massive amounts of lsd. Then, after he was sent to jail for hacking facebook (a bullshit charge, he didn't hack then, he just exploited a bug they hadn't fixed despite being told about it) he became a neonazi in order to survive (American jails are strictly divided into racial gangs).

nigger it literally says not to do this

>Is x jewish

sage and mods plz

Jewish descent by his own claims in interviews and profiles. He def looks, sounds and acts like a yid. But who knows, you can't believe a word he says. Taking him seriously about anything would be stupid given his track record.

>a Gawker interview, he revealed he was of Jewish descent.

Is that the one where he state he has no problem with Jews and implies people take him for a Jew because of his last name" He's suggesting that he know what it feels like.

Weev isn't a Jew. The town-based surname Aurenheimer isn't necessarily Jewish either.

>he became a neonazi in order to survive

Fake news.

>Jewish descent by his own claims in interviews and profiles

Could I get an excerpt?

>thötterdämmerung

Er stammt aus Arkansas und ist selbstverständlich kein Bayer, aber vielleicht hat er eine teilweise bayerische Herkunft.

Then you should ask him why he's spreading fake news about himself, fucktard. Everything I said is stuff I've heard directly from him, on his youtube channel, his livejournal, and on bantown.

"My parents did what Mike Enoch’s family did, which did everything they could to signal against me. During this process, my mother claimed that I had a great-great grandparent that was Jewish. I took it at face value at the time and thought it was funny. It turned out not to be true, as Sup Forums has gone through my ancestry to the early 19th century and found only Mennonites. It is absolutely hilarious to see you fed shills turn around and claim I’m a kike as a result of statements that were extorted from my shitlib mother under threat of JDL and antifa because I built modern trolling culture and the Internet racism that extended from it- which is the only reason why this movement is even a thing at all you dumb boomer fuck."

from his response to ramzpaul calling him jewish

He looks and acts like a stereotypical Jew. I don't really care what he is, he's kind of a loon regardless.