Are films like Imperium, The Believer, and American history X actually leftist propaganda?

Are films like Imperium, The Believer, and American history X actually leftist propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8lSksZneJc&bpctr=1513047500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would white nationalists willingly cooperate with HollyJew?

You should check out "Look who's back" They tried to make it bluepilled but it didn't really work out when everything Hitler said was correct.
It's a movie about Hitler just showing up in Germany again. They meant for it to be a borat style thing but most Germans liked Hitler and would even tell him the problems with the country and immigration.

yes.
and this

>The Believer
youtube.com/watch?v=g8lSksZneJc&bpctr=1513047500
Everything said here is true, but the reasons why they say it is because if someone hears this, they will dismiss it as edgy Nazi shit
>American History X
A Neo-Nazi changes his ways after being fucked in prison

What do you think?

Look Who's Back is really good, because they hit the nail on the head when it comes to how media would treat somebody saying the things he would and how down-and-out NEETS would respond to him--
>everything Hitler said was correct
o-ok

Some films try to force the blue pill so hard they accidentally the red pill instead. Elysium also comes to mind.

I dont think look whos back was supposed to be blue pilled. I think its pretty fucking red pilled. It makes hitler lovable

Completely.
As a non-white, the message they want to give us is of crazy Nazis who feel superior to others but who are really mentally ill and who with compassion and "education" can "cure" their ideas. The neo-Nazis are a product of Hollywood.
Jewish propaganda.

It's called black comedy.

Yes, but that makes it more fun to take as our own.

>watching all of American History X
just watch up until he 'learns his lesson' problem solved

I don't get it. How can a blue pill turn red?

>movie
>not propaganda
pick one

no wae, dat's impossibru.

AmHisX is unsuccessful leftist propaganda

>Man in the High Castle shows what germany would be like if they had won the war
>It's a paradise

Jewish propaganda.
Jews don't see left or right, only their own self interest

I don't know why people on here act like American History X is somehow anti-white. If you actually watched the movie, you'd notice that all of the niggers and spics in the film (except one) ARE portrayed as violent thugs. And in the end, the kid gets murdered by a stupid nigger. If they were trying to make a point that "stereotypes aren't true and we should all love each other!" they did a piss-poor job of it. That wasn't the film's message. The whole point of the film, which they blatantly state at the end, was that life is really too short to be obsessed with just hating something. Because in the end, the only person's life who you fucked up as a result of it is your own. It also obviously talks about the hypocrisy of a lot of skin heads and shit who say one thing but do another.

Ever watched how hardcore leftists turn off people?

Yeah, its entirely white, America isn't consumeristic (due to lack of Jews) and there is no retarded people

this

Imperium is bullshit, obvious propaganda, and a shit movie besides. American History X is a great movie, Norton is a cool, powerful guy who brings up statistics and logical arguments to make racially motivated arguments that people intuitively recognize as being true. He meets some bad people in prison and befriends a black guy. He thinks his ideology is wrong. He gets back out to the real world, and his old ideology is proven right the same (or next) day. Like pottery. American History X would've been better with the originally planned ending scene - where Norton was shaving his head again, but as is, it's good enough.

I've never seen The Believer.

>Elysium

I get the feeling that Blomkamp does these things intentionally

>Matt Damon is the bad guy in Elysium and helped destroy what little is left of the world
>Helping the Prawns may have brought the destruction of civilization

American history X I know is leftist propaganda.
It's still a good movie nonetheless.

Yes. They portray the anger in these films very well (American History X especially). But provide a shitty conclusion.
Most western politicians deserve to be shot for their betrayal of the people.

MitHC is only a dystopia for minorities

Near the end of American History X they go back in time to illustrate the dead father as a racist; i don't know if that is their way to try to make the viewers care less that he is murdered or not. There is propaganda in a lot of movies. If it isn't a pure action movie or mafia movie, I am not all that interested anymore.

Everything on television and movies is Leftwing propaganda!