Reminder that if you play video games you're a degenerate loser and are what's wrong with the West and modern men...

Reminder that if you play video games you're a degenerate loser and are what's wrong with the West and modern men. A man who is past the age of 18 should put away childish things and become an adult. You want a dopamine rush and feel a sense of achievement? Go to the gym. Go for a run. Study. Go and learn MMA. Work more hours. Read a book. Go fishing. Get a gf and get married. Sitting on your ass playing a fucking game is degenerate and laziness.

People who play video games need to be thrown out of our movement. They're manchildren. They're lazy. They're losers. They need to grow the fuck up and do something with their lives and stop wasting time on a game.

>inb4 but I play video games and I'm not a loser
First of all you might be an exception. Secondly you're still a loser because you play video games. I can get a 12, 14 or 16 yr old playing games but a grown adult? Fucking embarrassing. Everytime I see a person who is an adult play games I just feel pity for them. I understand I'm infinitely superior to them instantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

levelskip.com/misc/Skinners-Box-and-Video-Games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice blogpost. Too fucking bad you're just all talk and won't discipline your kids.

git gud scrub

but i like playing xD

I do all of those and still play vidya. You mad whyte boi?

>loser
lel. fuck off normie

Wife's son hogging the Netflix machine again?

Gary Grigsby's War in the East is redpilled

I play an hour or so of video games every morning as I listen to the news, drink my coffee and do my time on the exercise bike. It's been my routine for over 10 years. Can I still be in your movement?

Degenerate video game addicts triggered I see. Grow up manchildren. Video games like toys used to be for kids growing up now that we have a manchild epidemic more and more companies are appealing to the adult demographic. It's embarrassing that you people like you exist among us.

You dumb niggers call everything degenerate, as if the purpose of life is simply endless work and productivity towards something greater.

This is fucking stupid. People need to unwind. And getting drunk, or watching tv, or playing video games- so what if they are unproductive? We will are all dying some day.

Why promote having children and families if you are going to turn everything fun in this world into unpermitted sin. The more liberal powers beat the aristocratic and rigidly traditional in both world wars. While our society has become too hedonistic, becoming too rigid is no better and it’s something the Nazis here would do well to understand. The highest truth will ultimately dominate, and they don’t have it.

I made a hack on the new call of duty so i can play as a nazi and go around killing female zombies.
Ill never get too old for that. Sorry

I always picture the anons saying "degenerate" like fat SJWs calling everything toxic and problematic.

>Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

>You dumb niggers call everything degenerate, as if the purpose of life is simply endless work and productivity towards something greater.

Look at the degenerate video game addict trying to justify his addiction and childish behaviour by shitting on work and productivity.

>muh fun
Literally neck yourself you manchild. Your whole post is an embarrassment.

>1:15pm on a Tuesday
>makes a thread about video games
>productive
get a job you fucking larping NEET
>Im a student
like I said
get a job you fucking larping NEET

That's a nice quote to justify wasting time, money and resources on a video game. You feel better about yourself don't you?

Why is that video game addicts will call everything 'degenerate' but when someone goes after their manchild addiction they get all defensive and shiet?

Lmao this is my first week on holiday on the Gold Coast what kind of work do you do to still be looking in mid December? Lmao

Also you seem triggered. Maybe you should stop playing video games and grow up?

Bump.
t. video game addict

>Reminder that we dont want adults in an industry that is larger than movies and music combined because you guys are fucking up our ability to shovel propaganda into young minds unopposed

the average age of a gamer was mid 30s in the early 2000s m8

its an entertainment medium most of the time, artistic medium that is flowering

cry more about it

i-its just a medium bro!!

t. video game addict

>first week on holiday
>gold coast
>inside on computer
student=unemployed=larp
get a job you filthy NEET

This is a simple divide tactic for any non bots out there.

Triggered video game addict who works for min wage detected. Enjoy working on Christmas and New Year's. Should of stayed in school you degenerate manchild.

oh yeah nice argument brainlet

>Should of
Should HAVE

go back to school or find something to do you filthy larping NEET

I play Civilization V every few months...

Does that make me a degenerate? Just kidding, fuck you gamer fags who the fuck would want to play a video game when they're in their 20s and can hike mountains and explore the world? Oh right, lazy, sad sacks of shit. Fuck your complacency, keep drinking the jewish semen GULP GULP GULP GULP

I agree OP. Videogames were already a waste of time and energy, now they are politicized and designed to reel extra money out of the brainlet consumer.

The only exception, really, is Deux Ex, I think it was my first redpill.

You're superior to the smelly dingleberries hanging from my hemorrhoids.

Why do NEET video game addicts get mad when people call them out on their addiction? It's for your own good. Video games waste time, money and resources. Stop being manchildren and grow up.

>our movement
The only movement I'm seeing from your shitposting arse is a bowel movement.

Just like how you call everyone else manchildren.

that looks a lot like Athabasca, where is that pic from?

I train at a pretty high level gym and most pro mma fighters I know have some kind of childish outlet like video games to indulge in during downtime.

did you go do serious adult stuff before or after you got super butt blasted about vidya on pol?

>that flag

>grow up gaming man children
t. legbeard roastie pissed off political correctness was a fad sustained by children

They're an embarrassment. Every time I see some faggot in his 20s get excited like a little fucking kid because some new video game came out made by some Jewish company I feel bad for the state of white men. It's really no wonder why women are turned off and are dating fucking non-whites

close, it's the Columbia Icefield. Obviously not something I hiked all the way up LOL I just chose that picture randomly from my folder

Agreed but you can still play them, just reduce your consumption. I play my 3ds about 2 hours per week and still have time for working out, socializing, etc.

>Go and learn MMA.

I don't even play video games you idiot.
However I know a NEET when I see one, parents in the other room while little Johnny plays with the laptop?
Big yearly holiday to the Goldy? Go for a surf, superbank is just down the road pleb.
Funny how you call others out for being uneducated fools yet can't even write a coherent sentence.
>Should of
Chink? anyways, like I said

You're conflating bugmen with all gamers.

Agreed. Achieved rank 1 in na LoL solo queue in season 6 and I quit at the turn of my birthday 2 months ago. No videogames installed on my computer. Honestly I don't even enjoy them so

This Aussie gets it

Well, aussies do have an affinity for getting off their gaming chair asses and becoming complete vag-sharks

Video games are designed so people waste more and more time on them. Also te competitive nature of some of these games require you to spend more time to gain better experience to become better. I mean there are hundreds of psychologists working on these games to make them more addictive. So while it may be possible to play them moderately sooner or later you will find a game that gets you hooked. They're like drugs for manchildren.

non-whites don't fucking climb mountains LOL this is a fact, they're just as much consumerist slaves as white people

I never to went to Uni because I'm not an unemployed poofta. I'm an electrician and j make more than you and get more holidays than you. I don't go back to work till Jan the 8th. So get fucked video game addict.

What about us retirees? What's the difference between video games and any of the other multitudes of meaningless shit retirees spend their time on? Genuinely curious to hear your response.

Ah, I had a feeling from the shape of the mountain. I've been there three times, last time was 5 years ago, but each time the glacier seems to get visibly smaller. Pretty sad but still a beautiful place. Good taste!

Good for you lad. I'm happy for you. I haven't played video games for 2 or 3 years or so myself.

Someone's parents never got him that game console he wanted.

Fuck off dickhead, im 29 and have been playing video games for decades. Ive got a good job, a girlfriend and anything i could need. So if my hobby is my computer, so be it. Can garauntee though that if you are posting on Sup Forums you are just as degenerate as i am.

I played dota2 for almost 2 years, quitting was the best decision I ever made. Shit it straight up unhealthy

*is

Retirees are an exception I guess. But the rest of the people who aren't retired obviously have better things to do than waste time and money on some fantasy roleplaying bullshit.

I'm an electrician too and I play vidya get fucked triggered fag. I'm sure every activity you do is 100% productive.

The carrots on a stick in reality are pretty fucking garbage. People see through the lie, subconsciously.

Until that gets fixed, more people are going to drop out.

desu

western Canada is just orgasmic. I want to get up to Labrador one day, too. The picture I posted was from a few years back, but the same is true about the glaciers in parts of the US. Glacier National Park, for instance, is losing all its glaciers.

Depending on sports season, I'll usually play an online match game of Madden, NBA 2K, or MLB the Show when I get off from work. Maybe about 4-5 hours per week total

Actually I played video games till I was 19 (I'm 22 now) I work so many hrs that I have no time for them plus I value my free time and wasting it on some fantasy Jewish time waster is not something that is wise imho

Yeah I replaced the soyboy adrenaline rush of getting wins in pointless video game with watching my body get large and at the gym, then I just lost all my interest. 18th birthday seemed like perfect period to begin defying the numale bullshit plaguing modern white men. Couldn't stand being such a hypocrite while denouncing skinny videogame nerds

I just regret that I was even allowed to waste my time on video games as a kid. I used to think all my cousins and friends who were only allowed to play an hour a day were unlucky. Meanwhile, they're all hugely successful doctors and international businessmen. What does that say?

Why can’t I do both? I work and have school and workout. Just because I’m not a degenerate going out all the time or using social media 12 hours a day so I can pretend people care about me?

>Go and learn MMA.
total degenerate

I already addressed retards like you in my post. Don't care. You're still a fucking retarded loser for playing games at the age of 29. You would be infinitely more productive and have a better life if you stopped being a video game addict.

Also:
>bragging about having a job and a gf at 29
Listen faggot you're supposed to have had a job and gf by 20 not 29 it's not an achievement. Also you should be married and have kids by now but no instead you're wasting time on a video game lol

>"VIDEO GAMES ARE A WASTE OF TIME!"
the aussie slammed into his keyboard as he continued to dedicate his claimed "first week on holiday" to shitposting on a Laotian fresco-carving board.

I don't care what you do m8, sparkys are shit cunts afraid to get their hands dirty.
I currently work as a geologist for the DNRM...see? I have a big dick too cunt.
I'm more concerned about why you are choosing to sit on pol and call out cunts for being unproductive and childish when you are doing no more or less.
While you are on holidays.
With the cut price jetstar package you snapped up post schoolies bargain style
Just kidding, your dad's the sparky, too many NEET red flags here
so, like I said.

Did I say that? No. Keep being a video game addict lmao

You're just another victim of a society who enables and endorses this Jewish time waster. As you can see a lot of people are brainwashed by video game which explains why so many ITT are justifying the fact that it's okay to waste literally your own life on a video game

Fun fact: technology is rapidly outpacing our evolution to the point where we will soon have realistic simulations of anything you can imagine or want, all thanks to videogames, and all other forms of entertainment will become obsolete

>slowly, very slowly, videogames are becoming "classier" and players are "growing up" but still has a long way to go

>Go and learn MMA
One of the best fighters in the world streams on twitch

THE FIRE RISES
> everything must be burnt to ground the white man must not have anywhere to hide befor he will fight

You can but that's like I saying I can do both heroine and work. Sooner or later it's gonna catch up with you. Just think about it: is it better to simply stop playing video games or put effort in to play them moderately? The former is clearly the wiser option.

I'm doing alright for myself, I don't play video games and can't even force myself to. But, I definitely see the folks who didn't play any for their entire life not stumble through college without a plan like most Americans.

>heroine
>Should of
I think making sure young men are educated is more important.
Aren't sparkys supposed to be smart?

>videogames are like heroin
No

I'm actually being incredibly productive and doing a great service for calling out video game addicts and their manchild behaviour. Maybe one person is gonna stop playing video games thanks to this thread? I'm raising awareness which is a good thing. Stay mad, video Jew addict.

>cuckistan memeflag
It is your duty to train and be ready to protect you're family.

>Hey goys I mean Guys, stop having fun. I mean it, you should be doing more WORK to earn Sheckels.
>Hey Guy, you are lazy for having a hobby, why don't you go have a hobby like reading
Found the Jew everybody.

Seriously
>Go read a book
>Sitting on your ass doing a hobby is lazy
Do you want me to fucking run while reading faggot?

I'm being productive and doing a great service for calling out video game addicts. Why are you so triggered?

Good

later crusader, surf's pumping. Did you go to the goldy for the vibrant gay scene?
Because god damn, you're probably the biggest faggot I've ever seen here.

That's DJ's side job. He really gets paid in donations and gets endorsed by companies to play games. Most video game addicts are just wasting their time and life on it. It's doing them no good.

>Everyone who plays video game is addicted.
I had a milkshake after a fight once, am I addicted to sugar?

True story
>start playing wow in US servers after beta
>move to EU servers cuz burgers are casuals with few exceptions, D&T, etc.
>form guild called Iratus Lepus
>reform as Unit, and dominate our server, Nordassil. Single handledly open AQ and run free farm runs for casuals to pick up shit after Twins. Everyone still hates us though
>have some turnover going into TBC, we recruit the leader of one of the better casual guilds on our server, Virtue. His name is Andersnordic
>Anders is problematic. He's well liked in guild, but hated by the rest of the server because he posts on forums all the time saying how shit the other guilds are, complains to officers that we should kick all the girls.
>he's shy, but he talks to me and the other officers. His best friend in the guild is an Iraqi Dutch guy, Hammurabi (good lad, a surgeon IRL)
>our server, Nordrassil is too casual. Only two world class guilds are us and Fallen Legion, fighting over the few recruits willing to raid 30 hours a week
>server xfers start. We agree to move to Silvermoon
>Anders quickly jumps ship to the number 4 guild on the server because they're more serious than us apparently
>our GM is pissed. He kicks a dozen members. Another few quit in sympathy, but he gets in good replacements almost right away. We overtake them in a couple of months (they had issues when the couple who ran the guild broke up).
> with the death of Silence and the server xfer of Numen, Unit is now no. 2.
>unit can't get passed Mu'ru. We skip out of world top 20. The guild collapses in acrimony.
>I join Nevermore. Anders doesn't play much now. Says he's writing a book and going on a book tour soon. Invites me to meet up with him sometime and he'll let me read it.
>we never meet up. He murders some kids. Realise in hindsight his book is his 'manifesto' and his tour is his trips to Liberia and Czechia.

That's why I stopped playing vidya. And why I gave an anonymous interview to Kotaku about it.

They are retard. Video game companies hire hundreds of psychologists to basically make the game addictive as possible. You're a lab rat getting Jewed.

Video games are the modern versions of Barbie Dolls, except now, they player IS the Barbie Doll.
Recuse yourself from Escapism and enter reality for a brighter stronger future my friends.

Work makes you free you degenerate. It's Jews who hate working. The whole reason why Jews have been persecuted is because they don't work and instead use usury to make money

sorry m8, can't go without one more correction for your stupid ass
>doing a great service for calling out video game addicts
>for
BY

fuck, seriously, go back to school. Your retardation and crusade against video games has come at the cost of your grammar.
Poor spelling is the LAST thing we need to be 'represented' by.

Pic related

I fucking wish that was true. It’s depressing how fucking bad the last several releases have been

levelskip.com/misc/Skinners-Box-and-Video-Games

I'm typing on a phone very quickly. But xongrats you corrected my grammar, I bet you think you're so smart right now you triggered video game addict lmao. Fucking pathetic manchild are a disgrace on the white race. I hope you don't reproduce.

Not your blog fatty

Hey cunt, im a correctional officer who babysits the lowest ring ever of niggers, spics and white trash the United States has to offer. If i want to plah video games after my 10 hour shift then ill play fucking video games. Its the only thing i have enough energy to do after working in a prison dealing with actual animals who take human form.

t. video game addict.

>spends time on Sup Forums
>thinks he’s part of a movement
>thinks video games are degenerate

Is this your Mein Kampf, faggot?

Weirdo

>Jews hate work, that's why we make you do it all
Tell me more.

Oh, are you going to go yell at the degenerates watching opera? Or having a nice quiet read? Or watching movies?
Or golfers or basketball players or people who play for their local team or the guy working on his car in the garage cause he finds it fun or the lady knitting or
Why are you targeting Video Games?