All feminist women are fat and ugl-

>all feminist women are fat and ugl-

Nice try Sup Forums but your stereotypes fall flat when confronted with a woman who is both a liberal feminist AND attractive and highly intellectual. Sooner or later you will need to face facts that women are every bit as capable as men.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel
archive.is/Bn33U#selection-97.101-97.399
carolynyeager.net/fifth-diamond-special-jewel-genre-holocaust-horror-stories
youtube.com/watch?v=lWzrlam__wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whys she shitting with her underwear on? is this some sort of jewish ritual?

Why are jews obsessed with shit?

You know what I just realized

she is shitting or pissing in her panties

women are so dumb

>mfw the normal slide threads have failed and theyre resorting to this garbage

>hey! some hot girl is takin a shit ill look at that
>its sarah silversteininburg

>hurr durr she's shittin her panties lol lol MAGA!

You idiots do realize that she's peeing right? She's not shitting you dumbasses.

muh jewish IQ btfo once again

oh, peeing through her pants. not shitting through her pants. gotcha

Why would a woman let a stranger take pictures of her taking using the toilet?
> 0/10 absolutely degenerate

I love you. Please don't leave me.

that realy doesnt make it any better

a chinga....esta cagando con los calzones puestos?

>if I post it again, I win

Capable yes, likely? No.

>NotAll"X"AreLikeThat

We don't care about thin tails, the average is emotional, selfish, unstable, immature - society has taught them their whole life to be that way.

G8 B8 M8 R8 8/8

Also, try-hard jewess femcom with spongebob-like physique
> attractive

Intellectual women don't exist

why would you do that, now someone is going to post the nudes.

Hello lefypol take your trannie board owner and tell him to stop sucking jewish cocks, thanks

>all feminist women are fat and ugl-
Some Feminists are just ugly, thin but ugly.

But most feminists are fat and ugly indeed.

> 2 post by id

my warning was too late

I've seen her nudes fag, her body looks like a trash bag

>Peeing with her underwear on

Refrigerator with everything inside stale and rotten

no she's shitting

>both a liberal feminist AND attractive and highly intellectual
>both
>lists three things
Que?
You're too clever for me, mexican intellectual, please use laymen's terms

Make that 3, lmao.

how in the blue fuck is this nigga square shaped? the fuck is going on. jesus.

>I found this one contrary case and therefore the overall correlation is wrong!

Girls attempting to understand math

I’ve seem her naked, her tits are horrific garbage tier and her body is the typical jewess featureless rectangle.

Someone will post

“Why are we peeing in our underwear on this night?”

Oh so shes pissing with her panties on? Cool story bro.

>highly intellectual
shits with her underwear on.

>Sarah Silverman
>Attractive
That's rich. You need your eyes checked out.

How the fuck would anyone date this gross bitch let alone marry her?

hey guess what

alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel

You can't shit with trousers on silly woman.

I'd fuck her though.

>utter_disgust.jpg
Lol came here to post this. Well, it seems that i am not needed in this thread. Carry on lads.

probably cleaner to fuck a cheap prostitute.

hit a nerve lefty shill? fuck of from this board

Because they are shitty people

Yeah, on second thoughts after seeing her square body I probably wouldn't, she just has a pretty face.

Meh, she used to be passably attractive at best, but she's in Hollywood, of course she is. You don't get in the door if you are ugly, and thank goodness for that, I don't want to watch a bunch of ugly fucks in movies, that's my everyday.

Unless you are black or brown of course, then LezJo becomes a thing and the fabric of reality unravels slightly more.

"Sorry I don't talk about politics with women."

I hope you're going to come over and clean up my desk. I just puked all over it.

It would be inappropriate for me to post a pic of myself on the toilet with my pants down and ass showing.
Posts pic sitting on toilet with pants down but ass not showing instead.
Damn girl, you're a freaking genius.

Trannies are not woman. Nice try lefty/Pol/

ew-..... sara silverman? beautiful? the fuck?

Dear Diary,
I forgot to pull my panties down. Again.

Looks just like Yogahotwife. Hopefully we get a sex tape of her worshipping black cock.

Women are actually more capable at being workers and that is why they have historically and now fully are employed by the corporation/state.
I don't think a women could write a Shakespearean play like Hamlet or a great book like Crime and Punishment.
There are differences between men and women, please get over it and see how employing women is not helping them, men, and society.

You motherfucker...

Anyone who thinks OP isn't conservative shill is retarded.

CANNOT BE UNSEEN

Nice try /op/ hahahahahahahahahaha

>both a liberal feminist and attractive and highly intellectual
>both != 3

Get the fuck out of here you dumb, egotistical, LARPing, English Degree having cunt.

>taking a shit with underwear on

Just more LARPing

Meet the Jewess who shat diamonds.

>She lost her whole family to the gas chambers. She was a "guinea pig" for Dr Josef Mengele, who performed inhumane experiments on her. The last mementoes of her family were the four diamonds given to her by her mother, that she had to keep swallowing over and over so they wouldn't be confiscated.
archive.is/Bn33U#selection-97.101-97.399

More: carolynyeager.net/fifth-diamond-special-jewel-genre-holocaust-horror-stories

All Jews shit in their underwear. It makes it easier to empty the poo into mason jars, all of which are shipped to Israel. It serves many purposes. Food for kibbutz and IDF soldiers, to rub on holy relics, fuel for menorahs, and the box on every tefillin must contain Jewish girl shit. Also, the Talmud is printed in ink made from Jew poo... fact. Mazel Tov!
>t. Chassid who grew up in New town, new York. The rabbis certainly made us kids eat their shit straight from tv's source.

Or perhaps they're wondering why a (((woman))) would take a dump, before removing (((her))) panties

>liberal feminist AND attractive and highly intellectual
>posts pic of ((Sarah))

SAGE THIS WHY DOES IT HAVE SO MANY REPLIES

0/10 poor effort

Oh wow, you got one mediocre Jewess. Bravo. Meanwhile, you can't even point to a single conservative woman that isn't attractive. At best you got like Ann Coulter, who is literally in her 50s and yet still hotter than almost anyone on NBC

youtube.com/watch?v=lWzrlam__wE

I would unironically drink sarah silvermans piss

Thanks, I haven't seen this one in a while, added it to the collection

BRAAAAAAAP

Fucker thinks that ugly rat looking whore Silverman is attractive. KEK of the fourth kind.

>shitting with slips

dumb kike

nothing wrong with that

spicy take

>AND attractive
you do know that it is because of this that male feminist (sexual predators) flock towards your movement.

I didn't know Auschwitz had good tiling

This is only tangentially related to women but tonight I texted all my exs for some booty and almost reignited my most disastrous relationships for the sole purpose of sticking my weewee in a warm hole

I honestly almost fucked a lot of shit up and caused some serious emotional turmoil on the part of multiple women

Thankfully I jerked off and realized how worthless they are - few are genuinely intellectually curious; they're mostly just dumb, vapid, concerned only with their small ecosystems of drama, sycophantic, child-like. Disgusting. After I came I couldn't believe how much my dick tricked me into thinking that spending time with them would be worth it.

I wonder how productive I could be if I didn't want a vagina on my face literally 24 hours a day

why is that degenerate shitting with her underpants on?

They are a very vulgar and scatological people.

i hate this kikess

she literally tries her hardest to be as disgusting as possible to distract all you goys

>
Somebody needs to shoop it so spongebobs irises and pupils are superimposed over her areola and nipples

Made me laugh, good work agent 56

>BBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP

>black mold growing in tile grout.
Gross.

What pisses you off is that she is 1) Hot and 2) Smart and 3) relatively famous and she'll never let you touch her because 1-2-3.

>not posting the superior version. JUST

Holy perfection batman

F R I J J

>shitting in panties
Females can not even take shit properly.

Her pussy must've chewed a hole to pee through?

I think it's a metaphor for feminism.

Sarah Silverman, hot? Get fucked. Hot for a comedian, like how Palin is hot for a politician

Strawman that has nothing to do with the assertion in the OP. Nothing to see here...

>Smart
Proofs? I mean, Dolph Lundgren is smart, he got in fulbright, has a master degree in chems, what about her?
>hot
>body of brick
It is no wonder germans were throwing jews in ovens

She's gonna have a tough time using the toilet while her underpants are still on.