DEEP STATE HAPPENING WTF GET IN HERE

Deep State admits to being at war with Brumpf
DAY OF ROPE WHEN???

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-11/ex-spy-chief-admits-role-deep-state-intelligence-war-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/11/the-full-transcript-michael-morell-216061?platform=hootsuite
russia-insider.com/en/pentagon-openly-threatens-shoot-down-russian-jets-over-eastern-syria/ri21886
youtube.com/watch?v=OucgRulTW2Q
youtu.be/6qSzqL5IPWg
amazon.com/Project-Part-CIA-Informant-ebook/dp/B00ATCCKS4/#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1513035934518
youtu.be/XWY8T3ujxNw
hooktube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

the interview

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/11/the-full-transcript-michael-morell-216061?platform=hootsuite

interest rate hike
mueller team exposed
cia openly admit to trying to take down prez
pentagon audit
now pentagon threating acts of war against russia

we are fucked famalam

russia-insider.com/en/pentagon-openly-threatens-shoot-down-russian-jets-over-eastern-syria/ri21886

Bump

>Deep state
Why do people call (((them))) that?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=OucgRulTW2Q

This faggot (pic related) says Russia hacking our elections is worse than 9/11
yet he admits Russia hack job is total BS

(((shadow government))) or (((Mossad Jr.))) if you want
they are the (((guys))) and goys that run the show

cunts

THE STORM IS UPON US

inshallah

user, grab a beer and sit down in you favorite chair. Take about 10 mins or so to listen to the first part of this whistleblowers interview. It's not the content discussed (stuff seen here many times), but it's the fact it is coming from the horse's mouth. Can't confirm if the guy is legit, but it really fucked my shit up FAMALAM!!!

youtu.be/6qSzqL5IPWg

>Glasser: Okay, so, flash-forward a year. Was that a mistake?
>Morell: So, I don’t think it was a mistake. I think there were downsides to it that I didn’t think about at the time. I was concerned about what is the impact it would have on the agency, right? Very concerned about that, thought that through. But I don’t think I fully thought through the implications.
>And one of the ways I’ve thought about that, Susan, is—okay, how did Donald Trump see this? Right? And from—it’s very important—one of the things we do as intelligence analysts is make sure that our guy—the president—understands the other guy. Right?
>So, let’s put ourselves here in Donald Trump’s shoes. So, what does he see? Right? He sees a former director of CIA and a former director of NSA, Mike Hayden, who I have the greatest respect for, criticizing him and his policies. Right? And he could rightfully have said, “Huh, what’s going on with these intelligence guys?” Right?

just look at this transcript, Morrell is such a worm
"Right? right? right? Right?" at the end of ever sentence

does military support Trump?

can't they go in and kill all the traitors?

>he’s supposed to be getting a daily brief from the moment he becomes the president-elect. Right? And he doesn’t.
Was he not even getting the PDBs?

im sure enlisted military supports him
shits fugged up, my dude

this shit is crazy
i wish i didnt have finals tomorrow cuz the whole thing sounds amazing

idk
but how can he even trust these faggots briefing anyway?
this should lift any doubt that elected officials do not run this country

Unelected, unaccountable, high level functionaries. Cf Turkey between Ataturk and Erdogan. Leaders who were perceived as insufficiently committed to Ataturkism were quietly pressured to resign by the generals.

PHYSIOGNOMY IS REAL

lol he's such a wormy guy

IL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.

This is all very disturbing.

wew

It's time for trump to get the military and go across the Rubicon to kill these traitorous scum

Fucking count wife of his shouldn't have gone and wrote a book and sell it on Amazon airing all his dirty laundry!!! All for a few shackles, fucking ice queen

productDescription_secondary_view_div_1513035934518

Fucked up the link

amazon.com/Project-Part-CIA-Informant-ebook/dp/B00ATCCKS4/#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1513035934518

It's pretty good I must say. Ties everything together.

how is what he did not illegal?

Trump is king. He will remain unstumped.

Arrrrrrgh

It's an old term that was originally coined by an author. I forgot his name. But the Deep State is distinct from the Shadow Government.

>Thinly layered CTBS thread.
kys

if the people of this country werent so lethargic and inundated with screens (tv's,computers etc) and actually got off our asses and exercised our 2nd Amendment.

we wouldnt be in this fucking mess.

What is happening these days is THE REASON WHY THE 2nd AMENDMENT WAS THOUGHT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.

but no, we need to see how many thumbs up our photo got on kikebook.

user I've traveled here from the future to tell you that you have engaged the what you wish on others comes you you yourself law of human matter.

You have already kys

the problem right now is the Left sides with these people b/c Trump is a meany
this country is so ridiculously divided that they can operate in the open like this
And the Left will not care if Bush, Obama and Clinton and all these spooks were caught red-handed devouring children, they dont give a shit about the fact that these people are why we have been in the Mid East for 16 years
They NEED to see this shit
They NEED to know whats at stake
That will NEVER happen b/c Obama is King God Nigger in their eyes
they would have to admit what a piece of shit he is and thats not gonna happen
so we are fucked

then as far as im concerned they need to die right along with all these cancerous kikes and traitors to this nation.

BUMP

if this book has nothing to do with our favorite larp, i still don't give a shit and definitely want to read it after seeing clowns (in america) literally shill against it on amazon after each time somneone reviewed it.

trying save his skin because what (he) they all didn't equate (his) their actions to actual treason and not political opposition.

Merry Christmas.

Can we really trust zerohedge?

A lot of the military was mutated by Obama. Air Force is entirely lost. Army and Navy can't be trusted. Even some Marines are fucked. Coast Guard is under DHS so you know they're compromised.

So this is a person who by his own admission dropped the ball on 9/11 and who could not foresee a downside to making an apolitical position nakedly partisan. This man is an idiot and he should not be employed, trusted or listened to.

>Eric P.
>C. Davis

those are spook names

Yeah, zerohedge just faked a Politico web page, after recruiting an actor to pretend to be a long-time CIA guy, without getting caught.
They're like ninjas or something, and you can't trust ninjas.

>only available on kindle
>download this cia shit
>shit

Deep state & shadow government are two separate entities, not interchangeable words.

That was hard to read. How can I trust scum like this? They are globalist zombies that cannot accept any worldview outside of themselves.

This, look at him talk about how "respected" Michael Hayden is. Hayden was a major force behind everything wrong in the last decade and joked about assassinating the president at the Aspen Institute.

What do you mean by trust? Are you talking about trusting a CIA employee? Don't. This interview is to give you an idea of how detached from reality they are. They won't lie about their own attitudes.

00/44

pride is the analyst's downfall. personalities that draws people to themselves rather than the facts.

Hayden is classic example of types who draw people to themselves and see themselves higher than the office President the most condescending way. There's a photo of him with Snowden, unironically.

>the lack of western response to that
>the lack of western response to Russia invading Georgia
>the lack of western response to Russia invading Georgia because western advisers and intel agencies told Georgia that war would be a "slam dunk"
These people are completely detached from reality.

always scheming

right
i also remember things much differently
i remember Georgia shooting artillery into Russia
am i wrong about that?

This video will really fuck you up. This is from fucking 1981, before being a schizophrenic with a jewtube channel was cool. Poor fuckers were probably called psychopath's, they were just ahead of the curve.

>Boys for Sale (1981)
youtu.be/XWY8T3ujxNw

Most """intelligence""" is fucking garbage. Like, you know that shit about Syria gassing civilians? How it was OBVIOUSLY fucking fake and it was the terrorists doing it, even if you just read the news reports?

The much vaunted """intelligence community""" believed it. 100%. They also believed in WMDs in Iraq, don't think W was just lying, they BELIEVED IT.

There are serious problems in the """intelligence""" community.

That is pretty crazy

Where does he post now? Full? Don’t they have a dedicated board for him?

ur mom

cliffs?

You're misunderstanding. The CIA are not morons taken in by a video. They're an active force with an agenda, and that video, and the Iraqi WMDs, are just an illustration fleshing out the fictitious worldview of that agenda.

>The CIA are not morons taken in by a video. They're an active force with an agenda
Oh it's much worse than that. They're fucking morons AND an active force with an agenda.

i am so close to clicking that shit hooktube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
but still can't click that shit

Why is this being slid?

Bamp

BUMP
WHY THE FUCK is this being slid???

because clowns got in here and immediately stated a new thread
strap in boys!

bump

There have been some gay LARPs on Sup Forums over the years. Q was the gayest. He made anon5 look legit

sorry didnt see your post until now, he posts on 8 chan. there is litterally a cbts board dedicated to the whole thing.

The board is filled shill slide threads tonight holy shit
>F5
>2 gay discussion threads
>1 pitbull thread
>1 Muslim + White nationalist against jews thread
>1 is Benny Shapiro cool? thread?
>1 look nigger santa is cooler becasue nigglet is smiling with him thread
FUCKING SHILLS GET OFF OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE

your inept as fuck if you can look at that image and think there isnt at least something going on here.

Bümperolio

ur gay

>believing a larper

disinfo shill

A5 said that continents were the skeletons of super-dinosaur-birds.
Q set up clues warning of a real attack, assuring us that the President would be safe, and identifying the attacker's nationality.

well im inclined to believe a "larper" when the morning of a bombing in NYC he tells us of a false flag, then actually seems to have told us of the country that the bomber came from.

>Begs all his sentences with "So,..."
>Ends all his sentences with "right?"
time to execute this faggot.
Yes.
No. They are the same.
see:>never
Eh... don't be so sure.
>self-critical
not really.
See:

>Deep State admits to being at war with Brumpf

No shit

Who built his ‘bomb’ though? It didn’t even hurt him bad and he had it strapped to him. Makes me think this one is legit lone wolf fanatic and not a deep state op because I’d think that they would have access to functional explosives.

I’d like to see what evidence she provides. But I’m not buying that shit and getting on some CIA shit list.
First chapter is free but I stopped reading when she said Q got her pregnant on purpose when she didn’t want to be by having the condom slip off a few times. Right.

>CIA admits working against POTUS
Can someone explain to me how this isn't treason?
Anyone?
The POTUS doesn't fucking matter if the CIA is rogue. It simply DOES NOT MATTER.
The balls on this guy. He probably detonated WTC with his dick while sucking off NuttyYahoo

not to mention fireworks
>omg failed pipe bomb only hurt dumbass and some pussy city people with a ringing in their ears
>good thing he fucked up before he detonated the vest!
we wil never see any proof of this NOT being ff af

The USA doesn't exist if this isn't routed out. it imply cannot exist. Who is in charge here?
Anyone?

you know what's worse than 9/11? A bunch of shady bureaucrats usurping the democratically elected president of the united states, something they regularly do to other third world shitholes, plunging them into decades of despotic terror, chaos, and poverty. This guy is a total piece of shit and deserves to die.

this

>I didn't realize that constantly leaking and witholding information from Trump (then getting the news media to say that Trump is refusing reports) would make the president distrustful of the CIA

That's amazing.

>Begs all his sentences with "So,..."
>Ends all his sentences with "right?"
kek, when did Millenials take over the CIA?

i understand he set off some lightweight rookie device
although was strapped with a vest he didnt get a chance to detonate

It's sedition and breaking oath. Treason is during war and specifically helping the declared enemy.

>USA doesn't exist
you are waking up to the truth.

vatnik?

>it killed no one
>this is proof it was an unhinged uncontrolled lone wolf fanatic with nothing to lose
>not proof it was controlled by people wanting panic but not wanting a lot of casualties

yeah well, ya see, that's where the problem lies........

What's insane is he is a boomer.
>Probably possessed by a millennial demon.
Probably.

Checked