Is the movie “Look Whos Back” an important step in redpilling society?

I think its the best thing to happen to germany since the fall of the berlin wall. It shows that despite being told in school that hitler was evil, many germans unironically loved him anyways. The premise of the movie is that Hitler wasnt all bad, and Germans in the 1930s werent on crack to follow him. He really was a lovable guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw
youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho
youtube.com/watch?v=fEvSA_lUcCw
youtube.com/watch?v=ylstybS6rqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think is a red pill hidden in a blue pill

Thats what good about this movie, depending on your world view the pill can be of both colors.

Only part that was bad was the gas joke and Hitler killing the dog

I was bothered by Hitler's brown eyes. He had blue eyes irl

I dont know how anybody could possibly argue that the film was supposed to be a blue pill.
If they wanted to make it blue pill they wouldve made hitler less lovable. But they didnt. They made him fucking adorable. The only option the left has is to ban this movie from the internet and netflix and hope nobody watches it.

The premise was “look how bad you germans are you still like hitler” despite everything hitler says is correct.

It's one of my favourite movies and I think it sort of started me down the path. If they removed the dog killing(which Hitler would have never done) and a few other things, the movie would paint Hitler in an entirely positive light lol. You can have anyone watch it without it shoving ideals down throats. Smart people will pick up on it, people who are on the fence will. Definitely have people watch it. I's fucking hilarious to boot

The dog thing was dumb because shooting a dog would probably be the last thing hitler would ever do.

Show them this

I'll just leave this here...

youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw

skip to 1 min to get to the start.

Sure was fun to watch.

GUESS WHO’S BACK?

BACK AGAIN?

ADOLF’S BACK

TELL A FRIEND

No. The premise was “look at how lovable hitler is, he really want a bad guy”
Its a german movie. U autist

>Is this mainstream media product redpilled?
MODS!
AGE LIMIT!
READ THE RULES!

They needed a dead dog to do the “hey nigga” scene, which was the funniest scent in the whole movie.

Here take this with you

(reddit)

>(reddit)
wtf, does that even mean? Is that some sort of insult?

Do you cry to your mommy too? Im older than you, and this is politics. If you had an iq, let alone one over 80, youd realize that.

they had to artificially force that part into the movie to make hitler look like 'the super ebil satan that he is', otherwise the jews would not allow them to make the movie in the first place

People who post obscure shit like this think they are clever and part of a group of cool ppl who know a secret lingo.
He probably masturbates to pictures of oprah winfrey

It's a blue-red-blue pill, the normies don't "get" it, they're going to get spooked at themselves for thinking for a second Hitler was a-okay and then they think "i thought for a second hitler was good, but hitler = bad, so i'm bad", they'll just get confused from it but it's unlikely to drive them towards our side.

>Wahhh they use weird lingo and inside jokes I don't understand I just want to come here and fit it wahhh
Salty newloser should return to whence he came

Ur soo cool!!! Can i haz ur autograff?
Do u even know what determinism is, mr “in the know” ?

You've been here since you heard about le underground racist hideout on feggit, or your favorite pootube channel, or perhaps CNN

fuck off back to T_D faggot.

chek'd. Only part that made him look bad was when he killed the dog, and even that part seemed out of place, like it was shoehorned in to remind people he is a 'bad guy'.

Huh? Hitler loved dogs though.

in context, the dog scene was only there so that the guy could betray him and try to turn people against Hitler.

I haven't seen it (want to), but, how much sympathy would you say is down to the actor vs the script? It occurs to me that Hitler himself would be less sympathetic than the actor.

kekistan was a mistake

> I'll just leave this here...
passive and faggy as fuck.
Fuck off.

the part where he logs into the internet for first time lol

it was good except for the dog part
hitler loved animals and wouldn't have shot a dog

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho

Are there any movies like this that are a bit more fun to watch? Wouldn't mind getting the foot in the door to red pill some friends with a funny movie and likeable Hitler

>the part where he logs into the internet for first time lol
And find's the Downfall scene on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEvSA_lUcCw

A good movie that makes some good point. Interesting how the bad guy always makes the best arguments in movies, comics, ect.

Right after he makes a great point about racemixing by using "dog breeds" as an example too.

The funny thing, is that Hitler himself was gassed and survived. WW1, sure but still. All these "I survived eight gassings in the camps oy vey" types making crap up and he really was gassed in war time.

Powerful.
Why can't we have someone like him today? All the great speakers are pozzed as hell

this is what I felt as well. this scene is something straight out of an anime - I love it so much: youtube.com/watch?v=ylstybS6rqw

>Are you crying, my Furher
>No
Fuck I love this movie.

Good movie, would recommend.

Is the movie good? I read the book some time back and don't want to be disappointed

I'm confused, since the main actor apparently said the film was meant to be anti-Hitler and that the audience was misreading his performance.

>misreading his performance
He did a great job portraying Hitler, hence why everyone loved him.

I agree but most people seem to think he was trying to send out a pro Hitler message.

Deutchland uber alles