Will The Future Be Female?

>Women outperforming men/boys in education
>Women outperforming men in the job market
>Positions of power increasingly held by women
>Women are wonderful effect leads to pro-female bias almost everywhere
>Hitting on women is approaching a crime now
>Women consider 80% of men beneath them

Will the future be female Sup Forums? Or will an entire generation of women smash makeup-cacked face into the wall replete with crushing student debt, a less than meaningful career and few romantic/family prospects as they're ovaries dry up while their wine glasses fill up?

President Baron will allow the selling and distribution of sexbots after he becomes the youngest president of the country at age 22. This is after 8 years of Michelle Obama banning everything fun and good.
Also i'm from the future and screencap this shiznit

It will be female-less
Android pussy coming out next year who care!!!!

>Will the future be female Sup Forums?

Societies where women have power don't have futures.

almost all of the important jobs are held by men
you can go fuck yourself faggot leaf

History confirms

my best educated guess is that the future will be approximately 50% female and 50% male.

Holy shit I must be a scientist

Shill thread, sage

also >leaf

The future will not be female and isn't female because they suck at solving basic problems and can't communicate worth shit with each other. /thread

Western cunts will have only one future. And it will be the one they chose.

Literally every fucking job I had I would have to babysit roasties. If I wasn't cleaning up their fuck ups I was doing the job for them because they either didn't do it or were constantly on "Smoke breaks".
Where the fuck are these hyper competent females the world keeps gushing about?

Only if you allow it to be. Women want strong men at the end of the day regardless of how le strong independent they are. One of the reasons they're unhappier and seemingly have stricter standards are because modern men are becoming feminized numale pussies. Don't be one of those, and you'll stand out and attract a woman worth something. Be fit, be strong willed, be intelligent, be virile, be an actual man.

>Because of affirmative action
>lolwhut
>yea thanks for destroying everything
>because they are fucked in the head
whew

>Will The Future Be Female?
if men allow it. women do not possess the capacity to create their own institutions so they seek to occupy male institutions. yea, sure we can have a female ceo of coke or pepsi where their roles have been laid out by their previous successors but dont expect a female elon musk or henry ford ever.

this

A trap wearing a "The future is female shirt"
That's the epitome of oxymoron

Those "professional" women are all glorified secretaries with fancy job titles.

The future will suck.

>The future will suck.
with teeth and not swallow

>women outperforming

>I'm rural
>I've lived with my grandparents for the last 11 years and working, earning $53k
>I built a large earth home and 30'x90' greenhouse for vertical/bag gardening (food/weed), all under $10k
>I've saved $410k and will retire in 2018
>I take two month vacations across this country in towns and cities
>I don't care about anything, I'm fucking good

They do outperform men 100% in pregnancies

Women are virtually incapable of working together, they fight and bicker amongst themselves non-stop. A guaranteed way to hold an hour long conversation with any woman is to ask her about the female coworkers she fucking hates.

There is no such thing as a female society. They are merely trading their men.

not by choice

/thread

Yes it will, now go fist yourself you degenerate cunt

Not for long.

I think they need to remember that if I really wanted to, I could probably kill atleast 60 of them before one of them takes me down. The only reason women are gaining more and more power is because men worship pussy like a god.

>implying that there will even be a future after females control shit
kekked

LOL
>outperforming
can you call it "outperforming" when the deck is stacked in their favour and they get all the benefits of liberalized western civilization

>Women outperforming men/boys in education
Oh wow it's almost like when you stack every single thing against men and punish them excessively for normal behavior they drop a few points below the insanely inflated female numbers.
>Women outperforming men in the job market
Blatantly untrue unless you mean in pure hiring numbers, in which case wow it's almost like when governments incentivize companies to hire everyone but white men white men get hired less
>Positions of power increasingly held by women
Yeah and look how that's turning out. Just because they get them, doesn't mean they do a good job.
>Women are wonderful effect leads to pro-female bias almost everywhere
The current 18-22 generation is all but immune to this due to women overplaying their hand as usual.
>Hitting on women is approaching a crime now
At which point all reproduction will cease and these women will kill themselves by the scores because women never *ever* make the first move.
Proving finally just how detached from reality they are.

Kill yourself.

Only half of it give or take

The future is Jeff Bezos and Ray Kurzweil merging with machines, destroying all human civilization and battling it out in an epic confrontation in a winner-take-all scenario, goy.
What you said about women taking over in non-sense.

>One of the reasons they're unhappier and seemingly have stricter standards are because modern men are becoming feminized numale pussies
Not just this, it's also because they've been kiked from birth to believe that the natural order of male and female behavior is somehow wrong and insulting to them, so the only men who they'll even allow to treat them as a woman should be treated are the ones who are so attractive to them that they'd literally be ok with being beaten and raped by them. When an average man tries to assert himself around an average woman, her kike brainwashing kicks in and she immediately dismisses her natural reactions as "internalized misogyny", then often brings the full power of the ZOG down on the poor fool who just wanted to buy her a drink. Numale behavior is actually the result of this, not the cause.

/thread
All this shit is only happening because ZOG is forcing it
you are out of your fucking mind if you think women are better in the workplace or have moderate intelligence

>be woman
>get high paying high status job because diversity
>lack of men with higher pay and status than mine
>blame men and call them feminized numale pussies for not being higher pay and status

So fucking glad I went for an introverted Asian wife. Western women can't go fuck themselves soon enough.

Wrong, the future is robot

it's an
>education is geared solely towards women but OP doesn't understand that
episode

First the future will be female. They will let in lots of Muslims who will breed like roaches, while the western women trade in their heritage for "muh independence" i.e ( cats and crafts). They will them give the Muslims extra gibs because justice. When the Muslims reach critical mass they will slaughter or enslave the western women. Then the future will be Muslim and human progress will end as society enters a cultural tailspin.

Screencap this for posterity.

While women are outperforming men in education what kinds of fields are they performing in? and will these fields ever lead to any real, tangible progress for society?

The same with women in the job market, at the end of the day, what value does a HR consultant bring to a company? aren't these female hires mostly just a spending of enormous surplusses of idle money?

Do these women in positions of power actually have the leadership skills required for their positions? or is their continued leadership roles not just a result of the western world being so comfortable in it's monolithic power that it feels no need for competent leadership?

Consider your answers to these questions and ask yourself, when the inevitable real and bloody Jihad (not just random terror attacks) begins, will all these powers and privileges gathered by women in an age of seemingly unending peace have any lasting consequence?

Everybody here already knows that m8