Moore is full retard

moore is full retard

GoldenGateBlond is also on ShareBlue's payroll

wow, that's one smart retard

There is literally nothing wrong with getting rid of 11-25.

>unironically posting that here
come on you cubicle-fisting fucking suits, what is the first rule? KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE

Tbh he has a point

T. Alabamian who will vote for him tomorrow.

>13th amendment abolished slavery
>we are still all debt slaves to fractional reserve banking

Guys leave OP alone he is smart and DEFINITELY not cucked.

Roy Moore is a genius.

Nice to know you're still breathing, PugAnon.

But Moore is right user, fuck women and niggers.

How is he a retard when he is correct, faggot?

libfag

well, most can be extrapolated from a Lincoln-like reading of the Declaration + Constitution..Plus as a femanon I would gladly give up voting tomorrow if it meant only 3rd generation, property-owning, white Americans who PAY taxes rather than receive refunds would have the right to vote

Why stop with 11-25? Why not 26 and 27, or 1-10 or the whole god damn constitution? I swear, you fucks are either larping or a dumb as the alt-left.

but the point in question was how amendments after the 10th one were aimed at increasing federal power and decreasing state power. that was the context of the conversation so to say he was trying to suggest that slavery should be reinstituted or that he even that he actually would seriously consider repealing these amendments is totally dishonest and ignorant. its just wrenched from context like everything else liberals whine about

MORE LIKE FULL BASED

>muh constitution

heil hitler

It wouldn't be bad.

The laws as written would keep everything the way it is. civil rights equal protection all are within the original 10.

I've maintained for a few years now that only the first 10 should count. Everything else is Jew laws and not rights.

I see absolutely no reason to deny those that are old enough to be drafted (military service ought to be mandatory) be able to vote, so 26th is fine. And fuck congress raising it's own pay immediately, so 27th is fine.

I mean, sure, ultimately I wouldn't mind completely removing the constitution with the right leader, but as long as the left isn't being dropped out of helicopters and the kikes aren't being gassed, I want my 1st and 2nd amendments.

i unironically agree wit6h this.

>but the point in question was how amendments after the 10th one were aimed at increasing federal power and decreasing state power.
What about the articles of confederation? By this logic, the articles of confederation are better than the constitution.

Further, America is the most powerful country in the world, is by a long shot and has been for a long time. History will be the true judge, but we've done pretty well so far with the balance of federalism we've struck.

Sounds completely reasonable, shill.

Exactly

wtf I love Roy Moore now

Since wwII isnt that long bro.

He's about as sharp as the edge of a bowling ball.

Still, he'll defend unpopular monuments, and if that's all he does, it'll be worth sending him to DC.

Seems like he knows

It's the ugly truth that no one wants to hear

Exactly! Every person working for dollars is a fucking slave to the PRIVATE (((federal))) reserve. Fucking idiots in the Matrix, have no idea they're slaves. A prison for their mind.

You guys are funny. You're just like the left. Your comfy life makes you forget how good you have it. There's a reason we did away with monarchs. And just like the left you have a wet dream of a society that fails to take the real world into account. Just because you want something to work, doesn't mean it will.

The fourth most important one in her mind ended poll taxes? Sounds like a lot of them are pretty worthless.

I assume they have the recording then.

"High IQ" kike takes it literally

"High IQ" kike doesn't see why 1-10 are fundamental and the others are not

I'll admit that history will ultimately be the judge, but pretty much everything else has failed in comparison as of 2017. The American ideas of democracy (many of which are ultimately British ideals) underlie pretty much every decent country in the world.

Damn Shauna's right, those amendments have got to go.

That's exactly why those amendments need to go. This 'progressive' world is totally shit and needs to be undone. This country needs a pro-white reboot to fix it. It's delusional to think it's worked out so far and will get any better without that reboot.

Explain how women and niggers voting is a good thing.

Is CRTV worth the money? How about mug club?

>holy shit it's really that simple

America would be saved overnight with Roy Moore's one weird trick

Ummm, except he's right.

Means nothing without context.

Nope he's 100% correct.

The original amendments provide a crystalline structure that founds the most perfect human society. The later ones were confused experiments, self-illegitimating attacks on the earlier ones, and in the case of Title IX, literally jokes.

You're funny. I probably am smarter than you. I smart enough to know that intelligence is nearly what it's cracked up to be. You're choosing too discredit my argument by discreting my intelligence shows you're not even smart enough to understand that.

Also, please explain to me how decking where soldiers sleep is more fundamental than who gets to vote in the first place.

Federalist shills on my Sup Forums?

You're funny and perceptive. I've been listening to him recently. He's got his problems, but there is a core of conservative ideas that are spot on.

Why keep them?

I just gained tons of respect to this guy.

>Your comfy life makes you forget how good you have it.
My ancestors that lived before the 1900s had it better

You're not even smart enough to state your criticism of him in a comprehensible manner.

/ourguy/

Poll tax is bad

Why are you guys getting triggered? I'm white and in a big coastal city so I've been red pilled by life and the benefits of diversity. What are you niggers getting on pol for?

>people who can't afford poll tax should be allowed to vote
the only thing theyll vote for is higher taxes and more "muh benefits". Let people who contribute to society decide how it should be run, nigger.

are you full retard? he's 100% correct.

>alt-left
kek
>MUH CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy Moore is 100% correct. the ones after 10 are mostly short sighted shit.

>the balance of federalism
Nigger wut. The 14th amendment and the commerce clause have ruined that balance.

You do realize that monarchs become so interwoven and drive culture right?

I fail to understand how such self-described "red-pilled" people fail to understand the importance of a leader, a single leader.

Ever since we've gone away with single, undisputed, leaderships for life, culture and society has gone to shit. A nation without a leader is like a chicken running without its head.

This is currently the state of all western nations. Chickens with their heads cut off.

So Roy Moore advocates for:

>removing niggers from politics
>removing women from politics
>making sure only people with financial stake in the election are allowed to vote

I don't see anything wrong with this whatsoever.

This.

I don't see the problem here.

>Niggers still in their place
>The gibs party loses their power
>Women stop fucking things up.
sounds pretty good.

roy moore truly is /ourguy/

We have a leader, faggot.

Monarchy just means you're stuck with a bad leader for life instead of being able to elect a good one.

BASED
A
S
E
D

To be fair 11 and 12 aren't that bad

Oh wow a wild faggot! Trip code and everything!

Sage

Where is the lie?

Where. Is. The. Lie.

credit and money are the same thing when you have fiat currency

Soy Moore is going to win and there is nothing you can do to stop him from raping you.

Ah the classic leftists take shit way to literally again

>be me today around a bunch of liberals
>"yeah I haven't really followed the Roy Moore thing, but he just sounds so guilty"
Satire at its best lads.

You're not smart enough to proofread.

Dumb motherfucker please go

Fpbp