Could she be /ourgal/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL-j4iiVd-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure I support it she seems nice and autistic

who's this thot?

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=HL-j4iiVd-Q

I would go running on empty on her vagene and bob.

Nice job shilling. But I watch your videos

Ya, she ticks all the right boxes

>Doesn't burn coal
Hahahahahah

She's a anarcho primitive idiot that spend her time talking to a camera.

Send me your skype rational black pill

(((women)))

And living in subaru forester

Wow you may be right. That's a huge step down from the usual basement.

send skype plz

She's hot, but she's like 30 something and has admitted through omission she was a skank in her past or at least not faithful when she was talking on /x/

She's by far the least annoying and cringe "e-celeb"

Looks like a mong though.

Wouldn't pass on my genes with/10.

I appreciate that she doesn't cake herself in makeup. I hate painted whores.

WTF are you talking about, she's just got that sweet polish build, the build made to pull ploughs.

I'd definitely forcefully inseminate her if I could age her back 10 years.

When will white niggers understand that feminist women, anti-feminist women, red-pilled women, black-pilled women, alt-right women, liberal women and so on are all the same useless creature? They all spend their time in front of a camera instead of actually building families.

Fuck you all. Fuck you all straight to hell.

Well I'm much older and I'd take her for a ride. Seems like good stock to form a brood with.

Get out of here Chaim, we need more whites aware of the game at hand and it'll be easier to get the other half of the white population, the females, with another female voice present.

What matters is not having controlled opposition and LARPing e-celebs who do it for the patreon bucks from beta cucks with no integrity to traditional values, Like Lauren Southern

Yea, just watch out for that dice roll on having a down-syndrome mong baby due to her dusty eggs.
Only way out of there is having her agree to do infanticide in the case of mong with the agreement as a blood oath where the collateral is her life.

shes beeauuuootuful desu. better looking than those other "alt-right"
attention youtube whores.

i don't think that's her, mate

Mongs got that retard strength though. Could breed an army of mongo brownshirts.

lmao bruh she looks and sounds like the girls who would've been Wiccan in the late 90s and early 00s. Crazy af

She looks very good for being over 30. I thought she was much younger

She is into spirituality you heathen.
She was a /fringe/ and /x/ girl before becoming too racist for their taste.

And her /fringe/ and Sup Forums related thoughts follow along with the truth from what I've seen of her.

Yea, she's got that perpetual baby face which is ideal, too bad her body is worn out. Who knows how she's survived for so long in cars while making youtube videos.
She quit her part-time job around 2 months ago to focus on Youtube. I didn't think her small channel could compete financially with a part-time job, but she's still alive.

Honestly, she just seems attention-whorey.

>They all spend their time in front of a camera instead of actually building families.
>implying they are useless to the cause
>implying stupid whore like Lauren Southern won't have kids by her late 20s
Calm down faggot, this isn't a zero sum game. We WILL lose in the long run, enjoy the decline. All we can do is slam the brakes as hard as we can while we fly barreling into a crash.

she's on welfare cause she's crazy

Why do you faggots salivate at the sound of "alt-right" so BASED /ourgals/?
Do you love having your political views regurgitated by a woman so much?
How much do you want to bet she has a past you don't approve of right now?

she looks like an ugly bald man with a mustache.

>Doesn't burn coal

When will you fucking morons recognize that being this autistic and anal will just make white women even more interested in black men?

Can you all even imagine how many women there are who would have never even thought of bedding a coon before seeing what insecure little bitches so many white men turned into over the subject?

Don't act like little bitches... or you'll lose your bitches.

Women galvanize and enforce whatever the dominant culture medium they are in.
When men did control society, that was the case.
Now the tv and (((pp culture))) sets the precedent they are to follow and now MEN follow women and play along to their "correct thoughts" to pass the culture filter for access to snatch. Women are the shield maidens of society, the parrot and reinforce it, men use to direct it.

Men however should still take responsibility for the situation and shame all degenerates at all times. Women respond to nothing more greater than societal shame.

t. cleans up Jamal's semen

Burning the coal is one of the cardinal sins, but people can come around. What matters is how they perceive their past actions.
If they see it as no big deal, like with Lauren Southern, then it's a big fucking problem and she needs to be removed for the obvious shill princess she is.

t. nigger

Women lie all the time when it suits then

We have to filter the trash out by sticking to the bare bone basics- actions speak louder than words, and burning coal, past or present, will not fly.

What women doesn't?
Every single woman plasters their face online because they just can't override that need to expose themselves in the hopes Unga Bunga Chad sees them and he forcefully claims them.

The most she does is talk to the camera, she doesn't have some whore instagram or a slutty snapchat behind a patreon like other fucking e-thots.

There's no such thing as /ourgirl/s and waifus. Fucking degenerates.

You definitely give coal whores a short leash, but you just simply pay attention to their current actions and responses to their past to screen them.

The real problem with women is causing infighting over the fucking broad or changing the plans "to be more accommodating ;)" to her.

So many WoW guilds have burned to shit just because of 1 feminine sounding gash.

(((Humans))))

qt 3.14

>degenerates
ok Ahkmed

Get a wife or girlfriend you lonely fucks. Go out and have kids instead of worshiping attention whores on the internet.

I'm so fucking white, I'm literally watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure reruns and ironing my button-down shirts right now.

Women are attracted to a man with abundance mentality. Through actively talking about "BBC" and "coal burning" in every single conversation as it pertains some new face in our movement, you're conveying scarcity mentality and insecurity, all unattractive traits.

And women are just like children. You tell them "don't push the big red button" and that's exactly what they want to do. Our attitude should simply be to out-compete black men, and not allow this to become some kind of neurosis. Women who carouse with coons ought to be shunned and looked down upon, but it's not something we ought to be actively thinking about, or bringing up in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING conversation regarding female conservative YouTubers. You all are absolute retards with no understanding of psychology.

>don't object to your women dating black men goy
>spreading interracial crime and rape facts makes you look insecure goy
>(((You)))

who fucking CARES about all these dumb thots

You're next, RBP.

Our replies were within seconds of each other, but please see this:
And I'm all in favor of publishing all crime, statistics, rates of single motherhood among mudsharks, all of it. But why does this have to become a neurosis among white men and come up in every god damned conversation concerning some new YouTube celebrity.

It's pathetic, and I promise you women don't find it attractive. And you're just tempting them to do exactly what you're telling them is verboten and shameful. It's just what women do.

is she in the kitchen making us a sandwitch? there you have your answer

She does far too much rambling

I think she may be homeless actually. So go ahead and invite her to your kitchen, leaf.

The word thot is of nigger lexicon.

Oh shit, sorry Luca

Just so you guys are aware she was an anarcho-primitist a couple years ago

You can still have an abundant mindset while filtering out the obvious trash.

On a side note, anons, An abundant mindset is necessary in every single aspect of life and that of life itself

I like her. Sup Forums will find some reason to drop their spaghetti though.

Who's this wench
Who's this slag
Who's this tramp
Who's this hussy
Better?

Stick with your roots, Bean

10 seconds into the video, cant stand her nasally valley girl voice, going to muscle through it though to see if she has anything good to say; wish me luck lads

Quien es esta zorra
Quien es este hoyo
Quien es este coño

Damn she's actually good. I don't usually like youtubettes but she's listenable.