He hasn't built a wall

he hasn't built a wall

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yet

He never planned to. His supporters won't even care

This.

Shut up moron. The wall will benefit both countries.

He has between himself and former supporters

This.
Shut up moron, why the FUCK are you leddit spacing? Also, no one is fucking paying for that fucking wall when you just passed a tax bill that will drastically increase the deficit.

Well in order to build a wall you need funds appropriated by Congress and in order to get a budget passed you need 60 votes in the Senate and the Democrats have made it clear they will oppose and form of funding for a wall so in order for the wall to get built he's going to need a Republican super-majority.

the wall will stop all the terrorist attacks... oh wait

>that flag

7 more years

Well the wall is in the works. It is going to be Uge. It is in the budget. We just need a couple more pederasts to be ordained and the wall will be a reality. Yes, a wall can be a fence. Or it might just be a few more trumpets on the dole at the Office for Fatherland Security. Any way, it will be strong. So strong. Hashbrown Strong. It will also have a moat. Yup. We are turning the rivers into moats. See? Better than jeebus with loaves and fishes. Yup. Is my bleach showing?

>liberals pretending the wall doesnt exist thread
YAWN

You're one of the brainwashed SJW faggots aren't you? Kill yourself faggot. Try coming and living and Mexico and see what happens to you.

2000 years after his death, his supports are going to insist he's coming back from the dead to build the wall "any day now"

fpbp

/thread

where are you fags coming from?

>bragging about your country being a violent, inhospitable shithole

wew

The wall isn't getting built. It was used as a political tactic to secure votes. You fell for it. Congratulations.

I think he's holding back on the wall because it's all about timing. If he told everyone in Washington to fuck themselves and build wall right now then he would Never get anything else done. Could even cause riots, mayhem etc.

I wouldn't doubt he waits until year 6 of his presidency. He could also use building a wall for reelection in 2020.

>he hasnt siezed the means of production.

>reddit spacing
are you for real?

Social security and Medicare cuts will pay for the Wall
Coming early 2018
H4P
MAGA

>you fell for it
>A 700 mile superstructure hasn't been finished in under a year

What do you expect cunt?
It is being built as we speak. Bricks in the dirt.
You can't possibly be this retarded.

Mail him bricks

He can't get the funding votes now with a republican majority.

So daca has got to go.

Prototypes have been constructed but without $10 billion in funding they mean absolutely jack shit. Trump can't get the votes, not even with a republican majority. That's how unpopular that waste of money is. If you think he's going to get anything done after the midterm you're deluding yourself.

>His supporters won't even care
That's incorrect. The wall was one of the main reasons he was elected.

Holy fuck I hate the_donald. You're going to be making excuses for him for 8 years until you're demographically fucked beyond repair. Trump is a kike puppet.

they like hearing about the wall, whether or not it's actually constructed is a nonissue

Guys, remember when Obama closed Gitmo?

Whatabout?
Whatabout?
Whatabout?
Whatabout?

Great fucking argument.

NERD VIRGINS

>*historic tax reform being passed right now as well*
Do you think that he doesn't have 51 votes next time? Because he absolutely will.

It's all about timing and pulling strings. From a strategic staindpoint it wouldn't make sense to start building the wall right now because he could use that promise for reelection.Milk it. Plus everyone would hate him even more. Gridlock. Rioting. etc.

Remember how Obongo conveniently and apparently killed Osama bin laden towards the end of his 4 years? It was all timing for reelection.

Trump is obviously baiting some type of deal with the dems: letting "DACA" fags stay in exchange for the wall and other immigration reforms.

The dems won't do it of course, cause then they'd have to actually convince people to vote for them instead of just import tons of illegals.

After that however it'll be interesting to see. Even dem voters don't rate daca a very high priority in polls

Or the Republicans will have to suck it up with a government shutdown

As a liberal I'd wish they'd just waste the 30 billion to "renovate existing fences" I mean build the wallâ„¢ along 20% of the border not already protected by "natural barriers," like rivers and small season streams. It will do absolutely nothing, but it will be one less retarded thing corrupt pols can use to pander to retards in red states with shit schools to vote for them so they can loot the country with tax cuts for billionaire heirs.

>Hating yourself this much

What possesses a Mexican to suck white dick this much?

It's coming, 2Dchess.exe

The majority doesn't mean shit when you have 3 rino's constantly opposing your every move.

Need a super majority at this point, or every bold move dies in the senate.

>thinking tax reform and a useless border wall are even close to similar in terms of securing votes

Holy balls you're stupid.

What is a government shutdown going to accomplish? It's not going to get a wall built nor give Republicans a super-majority.

> only sucks black dick
> genuinely curious, not even mad

BUT LOOK AT WHAT HE -HAS- DONE, ANONS

alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel

Except Obama didn't require a republican supermajority to secure votes for funding to kill UBL.

Try again.

Yeah, he'll hype it up for the next 3-6 years. If it's never built, Fox News will blame le deep State. You'll believe it without question and honestly believe Trump was going to build the wall. Again, you'll support him regardless of what happens.

100 day plan much?

>bold move

you must be from the south.

Ignore the vast amount of short comings Obama had and focus on the one Trump has

/thread

I will because:

Trump is currently president.
That's the topic of this thread.

If you want to talk about the shortcomings of past presidents go make a new thread. Or just keep bitching like I know you will because your'e out out logical arguments that aren't WELL WHATABOUT THAT OTHER GUY.

Retard.

So what hasn't Trump done
Built a megastructure over night?

SO MUCH SALT
GET IN HERE, Sup Forums

It will happen, Pedro.

And every single one of your 16 abominations aka spic children will be sent back to the furnace and flame of the southwest where you belong.

In politics you fight for 10

To get one

The DACA bill is an ultimate catch 22

I don't know if it would accomplish anything. But it is the only option they have if they want to force it through.

I may honestly feel bad for people like you on the day you realize you were completely and utterly fucking duped on false promises from a senile reality TV star.

But it isn't likely.

>It was her turn

And it's not going to happen. Not in two years, not in four, not in eight.

The money isn't going to be there.

You're probably still stupid enough to think "Mexico will pay for it."

no arguments detected

his supporters are too stupid doing metal gymnastics to explain how amazing he is.

> One short coming
> Trump

Pick one genius

have fun drinking the kool aid