Just a black guys thoughts on Trump

dont really come to Sup Forums but over the last couple months ive grown sick and tired of how America is being run. Racism is at an all-time high with Whites (majority) and Blacks, Spanish, etc (minorities being divided.

Trump has proven his stupidity of this nation by trying to deport millions of people, raise taxes on poor and blatantly flatout say he enjoys Twitter more than being the Leader of the Freeworld.

Education systems are horrid and the fact that the Right and Left political sides of this country would rather attack one another than do anything about it is insane. I feel the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view and in short Trump makes me ashamed to be Black in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37sXZRlgw0k
youtu.be/0kLXgs0dMZk
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&t=272s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger tongue my anus

>an 85 iq calling Trump stupid

Shut up nigger before we lynch you

Why do you keep coming back you dumb negroid?

Ayy, dey call me dat nigga "Booty Mane", from dat strayyt Watts Grape St CRIPS, cuh! My ass on dat 95th & Juniper, muhfuqqah. Wuz good cuz?

why do you feel the need to insult me.

call me that again, see what happens.

more racism

Nigger I will call you whatever I want whenever I want. Even call you Toby if I want.

What the fuck do you think you're doing here, boy?

Racism is at an all time high (as it should be) because you fucking retards are ruining the country.

So your race is literally a crime-ridden, poverty-stricken, uneducated permanent underclass and has been for centuries... and TRUMP makes you ashamed to be black?

Got news for you bud, he'll be gone in a few years and your people won't gain an inch of ground. Remind me again where 8 years of a black president got you? Don't people kind of hate your race more than ever? Funny how it turns out...

Tought this was the usual b8 thread, so I sage'd it. You don't have to feel ashamed, you are very white for an American.

Yea, Obama really healed the dive between negroes & the other races of the world didn't he?

Sage

>It's possible to round up and deport millions of people
>the holocaust happened
Pick one, nigger

You came to the wrong place to bitch

>raise taxes on poor
This is blatantly false.

THIS

fuck off with this tired shit

You posted this shit like two weeks ago. No one cared then and no one cares now.

C'mere nigger

You people seem to think race is important when someone shares their ideas. I made a video about that:

>nigger
>chevy fan
Imagine my shock.

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS THREAD EVERY COUPLE WEEKS

Oh man that nigger wearing sunglasses with one lense is sure scaring me! Look at the finger next to his throat!

It's a fucking shill, I've seen this post countless times, sage this shit

why do you feel the need to identify yourself on an anonymous board? Your race is irrevelant. Now have an obligatory nigger nigger nigger

Niggers are a plauge to every continent theyre on

>Trump makes me ashamed to be Black in America

You should be ashamed. Move back to Africa where your kind belongs or at least kindly abstain from breeding. Paying for negresses abortions is one of the best things you could do with any money you make.

Because I saw made this fucking this thread over a month you dumbass with literately the same fucking topic you saying to bait le edgy redditers for (you)'s

>Education systems are horrid

No, it's just that niggers are stupid. It's not white kids that are having a problem in school. Do you know how high the illiteracy rate for niggers is? Maybe you're right tho, lets just throw more of other peoples money at the problem. That works right?

I'd respond to this but it's filled with too much ignorance. Usually to stupid lefties I would tell them if I wanted to hear their opinion I'd just turn on CNN but you can't even repeat CNN's bias correctly. What is your opinion really worth?

Oh look, this thread again...

Holy fuck, you are one creepy nigger.

Read my post again and formulate an actual response, nigger.

How much racism have you faced in your life?

I'm aryan looking (6'1 with ashy blond hair and light blue eyes) and everyone is super friendly and respectful to me. It's easy to take that shit for granted, but i don't

Wouldn't it be easier if, instead of constantly making the world a smaller place, we try to improve all corners of the world through things like trade and trade-jobs?
If everyone moves to the west, then the economy will eventually crumble anyway, especially if a good number of immigrants immediately go on welfare or some other income support system. Couldn't we just find a system that works where we're all separated, but equal? I'm pretty sure we could start colonizing other worlds in a few years if we at the very least tried.

Get the fuck out of here, nigger.

Why do niggers abandon their children? Why will you abandon your future children too? Why do you blame whitey for your dad leaving you like the nigger he is?

youtu.be/0kLXgs0dMZk

:)

Stop with this pasta you niggerish nignog plantation niggery nigger

im starting to think you just like being called a nigger by whites instead of blacks for a change.
seriously, why do you come here so often?

Don't come back.

you're here forever

Stop racism against white people.

>Screenshot
Write Sup Forums on that timestamp or quit LARPing.

Well you are a nigger. That is pertinent to the conversation.

I guess that why I don't come here that much. Checking it a couple of days in a row, so much repetitiveness. Maybe it's shills making unusable, and maybe that's what they want. How is gab.ai?

>why do you feel the need to insult me.

You're spouting talking points instead of researching anything

>I hate you cause of your skin color

Oh geez rick, I...I dont know about Sup Forums you know these guys are pretty stupid Rick. W....we really didnt think this one through

You want a serious, non-racist chat?
You won't find it here, with your guns blazing.

You will get the hate back.

Having said that, there are many people who come here (of all races) and we chat...intelligently.

So if you wanna start over...
We will chat.

And red pill you of what you may not see.

Then you can make up your own mind.

Like REAL people do. And not believe the garbage that is fed to you.

There are a LOT of black people on here...
Trust me.
LBQT too.
And kikes. LOL

Hey user

Until you begin to address why blacks commit 50% of violent crime, 35% of rapes, 75% illegitimate black homes, and the 90% black on black homicides...

Nobody here with a developed brain is going to hear you out about a god damned thing.

Join my discord
/ydqCQr

Yo dawg, hows yo yo yo dawg?

You post on Sup Forums. You also have an IQ of 85.

>morty posting

Dis nigger is a faggot Reddit cuck too.

And the interesting threads just seem to disappear, and all that's left is repetitive bait. As if the mods are anti-mods, deleting real talk and allowing shill flooding

Fuck off larping cuck. These last few months have been great at outing communist bastards that want to ruin the country, like you. Go to Europe if you want to go back to how fucked up the Obama and Bush era was

t. an actual black guy

>Rick and Morty reference

Wow, you really are just baiting. This isn't Reddit, keep that shit out of here.

Race is not definitely not a concept with that giant smooshed flatten nose you have on your monkey face, Tyrone.

Go away watermelon American

You didn't even read my post.

We need to start killing blacks again to send a message. They're too dumb and too violent.

no, I hate you identified yourself
you don't know my color
Im an american, I'm certainly not white

sage lefty slide threads, these are stolen edited pics and OP is some jew mutt tranny itching for baking

>a high yellah pretending to be black
Just another day in America, I guess.

That was pretty good actually. I don't even like that show.

You should always feel ashamed of your shit colored skin nigger.

everytime you make these threads you get butthurt at the end. idkyu would subject yourself to that repeatedly, nobody hates you dude. wyte pipo don't hate you

>call me that again, see what happens.
The fuck you gonna do?!??
Dumb nigger

>ITT: Fat neckbeards and betas insult a guy who is well meaning but came to the worst place to post screenshots and voice his opinions

Why do they greatest champions of the white race always turn out to be the worst examples of it?

Yep, that picture will surely convince me niggers aint niggers.

WE

lmao. I like you, nigger. You hang last

Hey nigger, unemployment lowest since 2000 and jobs are growing. That's all that matters. Go get one and shut the hell up.

show us your bbc

>nigga be baitin
>crackas be bitin

NIGGER
YOURE NOT AMERICAN. YOU MERELY ARE A TOOL TO PICK COTTON. WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE LYNCHED NIGGER.

>Trump makes me ashamed to be Black in America

Detroitfag reporting in.

Turn on the news. It should be the other blacks that make you ashamed to be black in America.

You wanna know why the world is fucked up and WHY pol cant get anything done? You people would rather rage at me over a skin color SOMETHING I HAD NO CONTROL OF and rage like lunatics instead of speaking like normal human begins.

Youre throwing all these psuedo-facts and heavy opinions trying to blame me for the entirety of the Black Race when really im just one random dude on an imageboard.

You guys need to chill before I decide to declare WAR on this board and trust me, I have the WHOLE ARMY OF Sup Forums ON MY SIDE.

Test me and my next video will be about how Im going to end this board and every memer on it.

Oh look a non white telling us how to behave.

>Trump has proven his stupidity of this nation by trying to deport millions of people.

Enforcing your own immigration laws against illegals makes you stupid? Fuck off nigger

Hey Tyrone,
those millions he's trying to deport should
1) never have been here in the first place.
2) Are the niggers MAIN competition for whiteys welfare. You should thank him.

This is an anime img board.
The fuck did you expect?

>Spanish

Shiggy diggy doo dah

Opinion discarded

>dont really come to Sup Forums
>posts this thread weekly
nigga just accept you're stuck here forever now that you found Sup Forums and join us in the shitposting

and that among other reasons is why niggers can't be rightwing

you attention seeking autist, nobody gives a fuck about you. your tryhard blogger shit is not political. youre playing with fire. i hope they ban you for your sake.

Nigger I've seen you post on here like 6 times before. You're quite the attention whore aren't you?

Fuck off

>normal human begins
Begin fashioning a rope into a loop and neck yourself.

I'm on your side dude

Stop stealing things.

ooga booga? oog da oog bix boog dindu booga?

>pol cant get anything done
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&t=272s

lol, it actually has nothing to do with your skin color. It's the way your people behave and live. See pic related.

I didn't rage at you tho

Where the fuck is your chin, kiddo?

For at least one person to wipe their fucking neckbeards