BULLIED KIDS MOM IS NOW BEING BULLIED FOR BEING REPUBLICAN

How did it come to this that appreciating your southern culture is viewed as evil.
Should we burn all the music of Lynard Skynard now?

Yes you should. The confederates literally fought for slavery and this innocent ''muh southern heritage'' act doesn't full anyone. It's hilarious to see it on Sup Forums when we all know you hate black people

*fool anyone

lynard skynard sucks cock so maybe you should

>Sup Forums says bullying builds character
>Unless its a special snowflake loser Confederate

Why does Sup Forums pretend like people who have Confederate flag don't hate black people? Literally everyone here who proudly owns the flag, hates blacks.

trump 2020

Right wingers are too cowardly to reveal what they really think
One minute they will say ''black people should be grateful about all the white people who fought against the confederates for their freedom''
And the next ''loving the confederate flag is about muh southern heritage, it's not racist''
And when they are talking to fellow right wingers ''how do we deal with the nigger problem in america? gas chamber, enslavement or deportation?''

>He corrects his grammar
Is this the final stage of cuck?

> Yes you should.

The combined population of Florida, North Carolina and Georgia is 4 million people more than the entire population of your fucking cuck joke ass country.

You have no real culture or grounds to speak. Your "culture" is American culture, but shitty and cold.

> According to the 2011 Canadian Census, more than 23 million people, almost 70 percent of the population, live in urban areas. Ninety percent of the Canadian population lives within 100 miles of the U.S. border.

90 fucking percent. You are Americans, but irrelevant. You eat American food, watch American TV, buy American cars, American computers, American clothes and american shampoo. You fight our wars. You're even going to respond to my comment on this American website.

>the battle flag is racist
fuck i hate everyone

We respect our nature in Canada, we don't fucking destroy it like vermin

That's why out country isn't grossly over populated and heavily inbred due to cramped living conditions like the US

PSYOP
S
Y
O
P

She thought people cared about non-humans.

She'll learn fast.

>White people sick of being spit on by liberal media are nazis
Opinion and post discarded, fuck off to your synagogue.

Actually all the national parks and forests in the USA are fantastic to visit and are full of animals and extremely well done. Every provincial and national park ive been to in BC, Alberta and Ontario has been overrun with chinks and in ontario, poos. So this whole "muh nature" is a meme. Go and see for yourself the hundreds and hundreds of chinks all over banff and lanke louise. Go to tobermory in the summer and tell me what you see.

Here is a quarter. Call someone who gives a fuck, retard.

National parks are nothing compared to the vast untouched wilderness of Canada

>american subhuman
>no respect for nature
Colour me shocked

Given the revelation of your mom's political affiliation, Keaton, you are now dis-invited to the Avengers: Infinity War® Premiere - Your Friend, Chris

I was posting that as an example of what leftists actually believe.

point is you shouldnt have to go 50 km into the back country just to escape chinks. All major geological formations, mountain ranges, and beahces are parks. In the USA the parks are done well so you can tour them and most importantly they arent full of chnks and poos

Motherfucker, spell it correctly. Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I dunno I went to michigan's upper peninsula last fall and there were off the boat tourist chinks everywhere en masse. It was like an invasion. Never would have expected it. No joke

> be canadian
> entire country is a fucking joke where 90% of the population lives within 100 miles of the American border

OUR FORESTS ARE SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I DON'T GO CAMPING BECAUSE I DONT LIKE DIRT) BUT THEY'RE AMAZING!!!! CANADIANS HAVE SUCH RESPECT FOR NATURE!!!!!!!! THATS WHY 70% OF US LIVE IN URBAN ENVIROMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not that she is a republican, it's she posts about how only the weak cry but then milks her son to try to get money out of celebrities

Stop being so jealous of our high IQ and so prejudice, it's not an intelligent quality

Please let this happen

got 'im

This is a good example of being careful what you wish for when it comes to social media. It seems WAY too many people want to roll the dice on that viral hit or at least risk it by posting while not being ready for people digging into their past a bit.
It doesn't mater if there is anything really bad there or not, all that matters if there is a hint of it and everyone dog piles.
This sort of stuff is just going to keep getting worse as the younger gens don't seem to understand you should have a buffer between your Neo and Mr. Anderson worlds.

Why is the news always so funny these days? This is like the perfect ironic twist.

Patriotism and Nationalism are literally synonyms of each other.

I know retards wont think it is, but is justifiable. Just think of a German with a Nazi flag, or some nip fucker with an imperial Japanese flag. These things don't exist inside a vacuum.

Feels bad man. I was shocked when i saw lake louise. Not even canadianized chinks, hardcore chinks.

Northern michigan could have been canadian spillover. We seem to allow a lot of tourists

leftists are fat losers irl

Ofc, wrong think is wrong and the sjws fighting fascists are not real sjws, they are fascsits. The established gubberment is more fascist than the actual nazis were.

Ice hockey is badass and Canada has that going for it well above the US.

Jesus Obamaleaf, is this what we've reduced you to?

It was my first time in the UP and pictured rocks. Kind of ruined it a bit for me. I thought I was avoiding peak season and would save some money at a nice time of year but instead It felt like I was walking through fucking china. It was unreal.

Hahahaha. What are all the celebs gonna do now? Recant their statements of support and invitations to movie premiers?

Being so much of a cuck that you can't even draw a caricature heiling with his correct fucking hand.

Did you go near the Mackinac Bridge? Because that place is usually filled with tourists year round.

>Should we burn all the music of Lynard Skynard now?
I have no problem with this.

Yeah. That's where I started to notice and in didn't let up after that.

>If someone doesn't type like an illiterate all the time, they're a cuck.

Every so often shit like this pops up to suck up the attention of the country. What are they distracting us from?

Yes, I'm sure those impoverished soldiers, were fighting for the right to have slaves. You absolute niggerfaggot.

I agree

please lebensraum us
I'll make u pancakes

You had the exact same experience i did my man. Unreal is the best way to describe it.

>THE HAND ISN'T CORRECT DX FUGGEN REEE!!!
lol u have autism

They fought for their way of life which included, but was not limited, to slavery. And anyway, who the fuck cares? White people are the only race on Earth to abolish slavery. The practice is alive and well among other races, including the immigrants your country is so proud of. Meanwhile, every other culture maintains monuments to what fragile snowflakes like yourself would consider "crimes". The Mongolians have a giant fucking statue of Genghis Khan, the most prolific rapist and slave owner in history. Where is your outrage?

I tour around norht america quite extensively when i can and honestly some areas are really bad for culture shock.

Wow. The left really can't meme.

easy to do if you look at the catalogue and sift through all the slide threads

jealous niggers

Meh.
The patriotic American hears something foreign in the term "nationalism". To him it sounds like something from South American dictatorships and early 20th century European wars.

I wont ever feel sorry for a black person ever again unless they are a perfect saint.

nigger detected

We'll start rounding you guys up and exterminating you soon.

This kid calls black people niggers. He deserved to get bullied.

>we all know you hate black people
just say the R word, you know you want to

>We
Lol, ok millennial LARP'r. Enjoy prancing around in your adorable brown shorts and your faaaaabulous black riding boots.

proofs?

but how can you round anything up if you can't keep a job

But niggers are black people
Even niggers call other niggers nigger , you guys are like the smurfs of the human race, ever other word out of your mouth is nigger

white genetics doing their job, igor looking mfer.

yes
Q

The Confederate soldiers were largely victims of rich cunts that wanted to extend the economic advantages of owning people. I think discrediting that political ideology does a great deal for the legacy of the people that died.

If you still rock a Confederate flag, you're giving credence to the awful organization that got innocents killed, or you have such a massive lack of historical reference that it's a form of miracle.

This is an ezmoney lawsuit for them desu.

Good

>his southerners aren't even fucking yanks

Shouldn't you be busy importing Chinese kids while you fondle a dog's coin purse?

thats mean

for who

why are niggers so jealous

ill fondle your days coin pure faggot.

Wow you're really out here making the points you would never make to black people that are eating a meal with you. God bless the internet. Maybe if that family knew about shitposting on Sup Forums, they wouldn't have gotten caught scamming all those movie stars and athletes on gofundme

Good fucking god, you can't even spell half your sentence correctly.

no parents

Trump is president you dumb cunt

Canada sounds like the kind of place I'd go if I wanted to bed some 20 something cute hipster girl with dyed hair and low self-confidence, who I'd find hanging out in the leaf equivalent of Panera bread, hacking away on her 2007 used Macintosh, developing her undergraduate thesis on the sociocultural disparity between goats and sheep, and why the black sheep need to be shaven less

In all honesty I think that kid is a giant pussy for crying about being called names. Weak and not worthy of my compassion. Nuture must be balanced with Nature to produce strong well adjusted adults. If you're too weak to even handle words, let alone physical bullying, then you are like that grape in the bunch that never got to be a grape.

Pic related.

>Wow you're really out here making the points you would never make to black people that are eating a meal with you

I said the same shit a few weeks ago to a couple of niggers that were a friends of a friend
The laughed

They even tried to correct me and say they were saying nigga, I I told them 9 times out of 10 the r isn't silent like they claim

If you can't get a girlfriend in the US, what makes you think you could get one in Canada?

He’s a kid, of course he’s going to fucking cry. The problem is if when he grows up he keeps up the crying bullshit to weak stuff like this.

Ive got a gut feeling that my odds would increase due to a sensitization of the girl to testosterone, considering the riffraff like you that orbit her and make her forget what it feels like to be around normal human beings

>republican
you mean a fucking cracker

Leftists support Black Lives Matter which is hilarious to see when we all know they hate white people.

Rainbow flag is slavery, too. That isn't a place that you have any moral highground.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA WHERE THE SKIES ARE SO BLUE

8 years of Obama happened
everytime dems are in charge they start to want to censor everything and anything

Here’s a (you)