Listen to me white people

Your government no longer represents you.

They applaud your demographic annihilation.

They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and
Browns so they can outbreed you. (The government also gives billions of dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and international organizations.)

They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.

They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen from you and turned into Third World-style war zones- courtesy of your hard earned tax dollars.

They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.

They import millions of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs. They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.

They ignore tens of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on- Black "crimes" (many of which are complete fabrications).

They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.

They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.

And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.

(((They))) want you DEAD.

Hate speech is speech jews hate to hear.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's true. We have to answer the (((government))) issue. We can't make any real change with these evil fucktards in power. There needs to be a total revolution all across the West.

What are you going to do about it? Play vidya until they stop? God speed.

even now the wretchid kike feinstein is trying to ban crypto in the US.
she can't have goyim becoming financially independent.

Tell us something we don't know, Chuckles.

Dry their money. An armed revolution is temporary, and extremely prone to infiltration, as any centralized movement in 2017. If enough people working on a decentralized basis, tied only by principle, do their best to dry their pockets then the system will fall for once. Only when it's completely destroyed can something new be built on top of it. A revolution will not destroy the system, it will only replace pawns.
Read Siege.

if dig its then best thread

I'm happy to see people spreading this pasta. 4chins has too many lemmings
>you're divisive!
>we need to unite all white people!
All traitors deserve is a bullet to the head. They can be exposed to the truth, but if they refuse to accept it then they're a forgetable lemming. If they act in favor of the deceivers they're a traitor. There are plenty of white people working together with the jews, them being white doesn't make them any better. If anything, they're worst, because they're betraying their own people. This mindset that everyone will be part of the revolution stems from commie thought, which ironically only took power because it was financed by Wall St.

i haven't seen this pasta yet but it sure is delicious.

keep spreading the idea OP.
it only needs to be read once to get someone thinking.

I guess it's only second best then, but damn, so many sliders on the board right now not much competition.

yep

Preach user!

Only solution is to collaborate on an individual level and homestead as much as possible. Cut off all reliances to government and subsidized conveniances. Start a white family with a woman that won't vaccinate your kids and work the most important job in this world - childrearing. Money takes many forms and the sooner we can forfeit the USD, the better. Be it bitcoin or local cooperative debit. We need to protect the torch of liberty! Unlike the rest of the world, we can still arm ourselves in defence against Navy and Army!

Our forefathers intended us to be able to stop the British Military, which was once one of the most prolific and all around best in the entirety of human history. There is nothing within the hands of a tyrannical few that can subdue the fire within the hearts of men!

>Your government no longer represents you.
This is true but our governments also barely represent minorities and haven't done anything to improve your lives too.

>They applaud your demographic annihilation.
Well technically they applaud globalism and the collapse of our countries.
Even if 3rd worlders do end up slaughtering white people in our countries the leaders of the world are WHITE and minorities will be enslaved to white people.

You are a fucking pawn mate.

end stage capitalism, folks. this is what you get for exploitative economic systems. you get OP here completely misdiagnosing the problem

>jews

alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel

The white leaders will be the first ones slaughtered. They are the ones with the visible power, authority, and wealth. They are the first and most obvious target, assuming they aren't voted out of office by the minorities first and replaced with minority demagogues who won't have any incentive left in a few years to cooperate with these cucked white leaders.

I'm the pawn he says!

Technically everyone is a pawn in the elites eyes.

>Your government no longer represents you.
True, my interests are no longer primary.

>They applaud your demographic annihilation.
Never seen them actually applaud, maybe behind closed doors

>They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and Browns so they can outbreed you.
True. Some are living better on benefits than we "Old Stock" Canadians eh.

>The government also gives billions of dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and international organizations.
True. It also takes money from other organisations.

>They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.
Pushing white guilt, now LGBTQWTF guilt, allowing things in media and TV showing mixed race couples, dads as clueless idiots etc.

>They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen from you and turned into Third World-style war zones- courtesy of your hard earned tax dollars.
They allow them to be bought up by foreigners too.

>They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.
It's getting there but it is not Totalitarian yet.

>They import millions of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs. They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.
They say they are bringing them in because Canada hasn't had a replacement birth rate since the 1960s and hey someone has to do the shitty jobs eh

>They ignore tens of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on- Black "crimes" (many of which are complete fabrications).
There is a thread on Sup Forums tonight about a muslim woman accosted on transit in Vancouver

>They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.
Feminist, but also environmentalist and by asking the question, "do you really want to bring children into this shithole?

>They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.
If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear eh

>And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.
Such privilege

>(((They))) want you DEAD.
Be patient.

>Hate speech is speech jews hate to hear.
youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

Hugh
Mungus

This is why I'm depressed today.

based

You're right, and you know what, I'm not going to do anything about it. I wish I knew what to do so I could do it, but I don't know. I'm trying to improve myself, but I know that isn't enough. I want to save my people, I would even willingly lead them, but I'm not good enough.

"I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained."
-Joseph Goebbels

lol what

Take the Varg pill, I've never been the same since doing it. Life has purpose user, don't let bad circumstances fool you.

lol what, what?

Bump.

Is it bad if I don't see anything mistaken about this post?

Spoken like a true patriot, God bless you user!

bump for a future holocaust

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck what

yes. I pray for change.