Monster Musume

I still want to fuck a snake

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou/c049/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never ______ again.

ruminate

I love you

With Rachnera being a spider, would she devour your head after mating?

Monster Musume was a mistake.

Kinomod was a mistake

The anime was a mistake. Forever ruined the fanbase and these threads became generals.
Just burn it down.

Derailing thread: I love snakes too!

You're thinking Mantis. Though the Blackwidow will devour and consume her mate after eating. Trust me, I know my insects.

How to fuck a snake??

Through the mouth?

Oh, I forgot about that

Thanks user

She'd devour the head of your member with her mouth if you know what I'm saying.

Please stop posting that.

You know I'm actually getting tired of posting this image in response to this exact snekkpost.

She's not based on a black widow

Also, I thought I saw a thread earlier. What happened? I can't find it.

What's Smith's backstory, I wonder? What landed her a useless government job where she's underpaid and overworked?

Technically she's doing TWO jobs where she's underpaid and overworked.

When you get down to it whoevers in charge of all this extraspecies shit is a damn incompetant, the fact that MON has to exist to dodge their own poorly thought out laws alone....

So how would a beegirl work anyways? Would there be adaptations to make her more monogamous? I don't see how they could adapt many bee social or biological aspects in totality.

>When winter comes she breaks up with you and kicks you out of her house

This cannot pass

Post your best horsefag memes.

There's a theory going around that Smith is actually a succubus trying to give Darling a harem so she can feed off their love or something.

I watched the anime without giving it a second thought, but now that I read about it online, apparently it was censored? The version I watched had 0 nipples whatsoever, yet I see screen shots of those scenes with nipples in them. What's the deal with that?

That...actually really makes sense.

I have never counted her out of the Darlingbowl. Too many signs.

>devour and consume her mate after eating
She saved room for seconds?

>Too many signs.
Can you name some? Other than that chapter 1 seduction moment?

BDs.

Three guesses, and the first two don't count.

I thought Mantises only did that in captivity.

So what happened? Last I remembered was Papi meeting the Vampire?

No, they do it in the wild as well, but it's been rarely observed outside of captivity. So, they still do it, just not as often.

If a mantis eats her mate's head and no one is around to film it is it really cannibalism?

>So what happened? Last I remembered was Papi meeting the Vampire?

If the last thing you remember is Papi meeting the vampire, then you'll want to continue reading, since a new(ish) translated chapter has been out for a while.

mangahere.co/manga/monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou/c049/

This chapter picks up right after where Papi just met the vampire and went to sleep on her lap.

GRONK

Only black widows do that. Pretty sure Rach isn't a black widow.

Would still be worth it.

>Only black widows do that.

Actually, many species of spiders eat or kill their mates during copulation; it's not limited to Black Widows at all.

Is this still relevant?

Only to the undead.

>He did it
What the fuck Crabman?!

I wouldn't be surprised that she has a grandmother who's a succubus

I want her to crush my head between her thighs

>What landed her a useless government job
Nepotism.

>That...actually really makes sense.
Not to the author.

>Kuruko
She has a name?

Grandpa John did get around, after all.

This is not how anatomy works

That's a very lucky rubber ducky's eye view with lots of distortion from being close to her calves.

How is Tio such good wife material?

They didn't want to show how awesome her body is

Because she knows how rockin her body is and how horny it makes you and she loves that she can make you happy with it.
Also huge tits for more milk for stronger children.

The manga will never be LEWD again.

I hope that the next time Crab feels compelled to do a MON arc we get MONs moms visiting.

Crab must regret introducing the mothers

>Goddammit, I introduced three moms and now these autistic fucks keep begging me to see the mothers of literally everyone in this fucking series

The only one I want to see is Suu's and an explanation of how it all works.

Well, proto Suu exists.

>Crab must regret introducing the mothers
It's his fault for making the moms extra hot, while making the mother-daughter interaction fun to watch.

True but it could be a different origin for Suu since they're different canons.

>she can make you happy with it
Is there anything she can do that wouldn't make you happy? She's the sweetest thing imaginable

>Is there anything she can do that wouldn't make you happy?
Get serious about body building competitions. I like my super sized super strong women to still have a decently high body fat percentage.

I read this in his voice with he laughing after every period

Just let this manga die.

I doubt she'd do that, her mon activities seem to keep her fit
Nothing wrong with a big and soft girl

The manga won't die in a long time.
Threads are the ones who should let it die

>Nothing wrong with a big and soft girl
Amen.

Well it appears we have a new OP spammer and Cuye has also returned, so this is yet another chapter in the dark days of monmusu threads

The progeny of phoneposter and Cuye will do battle in these threads for all of time.

Can you shut up? damm spammer.

These and the infrequent Methonium threads are the only reasons I come to Sup Forums

Reminder that the manga will never be LEWD again

I don't think I'll remember that. Maybe you should remind us every half hour just to make sure it sticks. Not that you don't already.

Okay.

Please also remind us that this is your half hourly remind every post. It will make it easier to get you banned.

Say something nice about this newt.

you got gorgeous eyes...and booty too

I want to be slapped by your tail

She seems like a lot of fun.

The newt is kind of cewt.

Once, or if, you can get her over the odd fascination with Miia, I bet she would be very loyal and receptive waifu.
Or she might be down for some mff three-ways if the third is right.

Okay, But the manga will never be LEWD again.

She wants the dragon knots

It never ends
Its like clockwork
I havent slept in three days and all I can think about is how you have destroyed everything this general once had
I hope Sup Forums dies just so you burn with it

You asked for it at the moment you made fun of me, No matter what this will go on and on and on even if I get banned for years I will come back for you again and again.

He finally revealed his true goals

You got to actually kill yourself at some point Cuye. That Chilean shit hole you're living in can't be good for your particular proclivities.

Have this for posterity.

You need something better than that my canadian,buddy.

Bring OC when you do. Gonna complain about lewd, bring lewds. Board appropriate or whatever.

You finally offended me. How dare you call me Canadian.

>the moment you made fun of me
I don't even know your black ass
Just crawl back into your korean prostitute's smeg-filled cunt please

So You can report me for posting LEWD again? no thanks
I don't care about what people say or does to me
I'm having fun and I will keep doing this until the manga is LEWD again.

Persistence is the key

Canada.

>this autism about lewd poster

The absoulte STATE of this general.

If I keep doing this for a few years maybe the manga can be LEWD again I mean that moron of TTF got more shitty furry Polt service after all.