Always have threads claiming liberals are going to start normalizing pedophilia

>always have threads claiming liberals are going to start normalizing pedophilia
>Republicans support Moore

Color me shocked

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.ed.gov/print/about/offices/list/ocr/letters/colleague-201104.html
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/RIND-TROMOVITCH-AND-BAUSERMAN-POLITICALLY-INCORRECT-SCIENTIFICALLY-CORRECT.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nu pol has always been a pro pedo board

>support a pedofile
>support the people who want to legalize pedophilia

Pro loli*

It doesnt work the same the other way around

Niggerfaggot

>Sup Forums is one person
>liking mid teenage girls is pedophilia
>conspiratards aren't just as much of a terrible infestation as faggot shills like OP

Liking mid teen girls is pedophilia. Someone should fuck you up you fucking pedo

Why do Dems have such a hard time even with the entire MSM on their side?

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, NIGGER FAGGOT AOSDJAOISFJSDO)GUJ)WE$

t. illiterate retard

Btw the allegations are false and by that I mean the two that are actually bad stuff, not "oh he took me on a date when I was 19."

>Having a hard time in a state that elected Trump by 30+ points
Shut the fuck up, nerd

How many of these threads will be made?

Alright, so I've been seeing this shit about Roy Moore for a while now. What did he do? Is there proof? I'm not from Alabama do ultimately I don't give a shit, but the cucks here in MA seem to have some shit to talk

>AOSDJAOISFJSDO)GUJ)WE$

>thinking that liberals and republicans are different in any way
>flag
color me extra shocked

The establishment really doesn't like him so they're desperately trying to smear him with allegations of """sexual assault""" (i.e. asking girls out) from fucking 40 years ago. Basically It's working about as well as it did with Trump and the net effect is that several of their own senators have had to resign thanks to the deliberate blurring of the line between actual rape or other illegal behavior and normal flirting/courtship.

t. Pedophile

Nice try you pedo fuck someone should castrate you

This retards don't care about sexual assault or pedophiles

Alabama has a large black population for you to pander to and beg for votes and the entire MSM has been pushing a pedo storyline on Moore and yet you faggots are still barely able to compete.

Surely, Dems can shoved enough lies in front of the voters with help from the MSM to get this win.

Can't you make up some shit like Moore was in the KKK or something?

He didn't do anything. It's literally all just fake news.

No one is claiming that he is attracted to pre pubescent girls, are they?

>Chasing tail at it's most fertile
>pedophilia
pick one

>Republicans are increasing the deficit, defending pedos and activist judges, have installed an elite new york liberal actor as president, and refuse to invade anyone that needs to be invaded
Well, they say there's a party realignment every 60 years or so

At what point does he need to sue the media for calling him a pedo and destroying his career?

The continued hypocrisy of evangelicals.

You stupid fucks would vote in a Dixie cup full of mayo if it had an American flag and John 3:16 written on it.

Amen

well the john 3:16 is what makes it holy so yes i would vote it in

>local single man wants to bang cheerleaders
>THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!

I don't care if he's trying to bang cheerleaders *today* (though his wife might). In fact I'd probably vote for him twice as hard.

Already is.

Nice try.

there was also a politician in oklahoma found in a motel room with a 17 yo dude and weed

this is not the first time this has happened. the family reserach center has had more than one leader have to leave and there are plenty of conservative pastors who turn out to be huge hypocrites about sexuality

>I called them stupid fucks, maybe now they'll vote democrat!

Nice try at what? Claiming Alabama is full of impoverished retards who can't see the forest for the trees?

I'm not even arguing that he's going to win tomorrow. Of course he's going to win tomorrow. Those people can't fucking tie their own shoes let alone vote for a competent candidate.

Alabama is literally the most impoverished place in the Western World.

so what?

>Rumor has it that Democrats will soon begin taking allegations as evidence.

and now Sup Forums is suddenly silent

>the family reserach center has had more than one leader have to leave and there are plenty of conservative pastors who turn out to be huge hypocrites about sexuality
Mixing religion with politics. Nice.

Out of curiosity, what state do you live in?

loli = pedo

your response doesn't even make sense

Projecting is a hell of a drug

So are Dems so elitist that win they can't win even after they label the GOP candidate a pedo are left to insult the voters.... wait... maybe that is your problem.

Honestly, you faggots and your elitist attitudes really have doomed your chances outside of the only the most kike, faggot, guilt ridden white parts of the country. Keep it up.

>rumor

www2.ed.gov/print/about/offices/list/ocr/letters/colleague-201104.html

>US Department of Education
>April 4, 2011

>Title IX requires a school to take steps to protect the complainant as necessary, including taking interim steps before the final outcome of the investigation. The school should undertake these steps promptly once it has notice of a sexual harassment or violence allegation. The school should notify the complainant of his or her options to avoid contact with the alleged perpetrator and allow students to change academic or living situations as appropriate. For instance, the school may prohibit the alleged perpetrator from having any contact with the complainant pending the results of the school’s investigation. When taking steps to separate the complainant and alleged perpetrator, a school should minimize the burden on the complainant, and thus should not, as a matter of course, remove complainants from classes or housing while allowing alleged perpetrators to remain.
>Depending on the specific nature of the problem, remedies for the complainant might include, but are not limited to:
>moving the complainant or alleged perpetrator to a different residence hall or, in the case of an elementary or secondary school student, to another school within the district;

>Being this dense

Where is the real one with the Indian guy and "remove skirt upload bob!"

Who said anything about political party, Cleetus? This is about education and lack of awareness.

Enjoy your shithole.

>Enjoy your shithole.

Spoiler: Smug liberals mentally writing off huge chunks of the country as backwards retards doesn't magically revoke their political influence.

the shithole has a lot of happy people living in it though. :/ YOU wouldnt be happy living here, but who gives a fuck about YOU

Forcible eviction of all Reddit tourists fucking when?

Every statistic imaginable proves Alabama is full of backwater retards. If you want to blame that on smug liburls, gays, blacks or Hispanics by all means do.

It won't change the fact that you're in a third-world hellhole.

What state do you live in?

Not one of these.

but there is nothing wrong with poverty it keeps people together more actually

Hmmm, the first 50 times you called me a backwards retard I just ignored it. But I think you've finally convinced me. #ImWithJones

What state do you live in?

>together more actually

Well, that's a nice segue into education.

Don't get me wrong, Dooter. I'm not trying to convince you to do anything. There's no doubt it my mind who you'll be voting for tomorrow. If you're even an Alabama resident, that is.

your chart doesnt dispute my point at all. when we down south go to a bar there are blacks and whites together and we drink and have fun we can make race jokes and everyone is cool with it and having a good time

No it isn't pedophilia you dumb shit.
"Almost everyone in the Middle Ages was a pedo"
t. Your dumb ass

...Definitely not one of these.

Just answer the question, what state do you live in?

>I am resigned to my place in the world as a perpetual loser but my obsessive spite for conservatives will not let me stop bitching for one damn minute.

I'm ok with this.

my guess is california, illinois, or new york. only they are that materialistic and think poverty begets problems

You mistake me for someone who cares about what you do after your shift at Wendy's. I'm making the point that the south is full of backwater retards.

wherz da proofs

TINYCHAT RAID!!! ANTIFA MEMBERS!!!

retards in the sense of not having an ivy league education or retards in the sense of fighting each other? because you northern types and western types have a lot of racial in fighting that we down south simply cant understand

Can you link the police report with the complaint about moore?

I'll give you a hint: it isn't red.

>MY SHITTY THREAD IS BEING IGNORED, TIME TO SPAM EVERY OTHER THREAD

Moore is not a pedophile. Nice try.
Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren. Leia dies after getting sucked into space when the ship bridge she is on gets attacked.

thats cuz a lot of niggers and crackers down here are fat cuz they like too much chicken. dont you know what southern cooking is boy?

>Color me shocked
color you blue

Funny how all these maps and lists you post seem to correlate quite well with a certain other map...

die

Proof?
Evidence?
Something, you fucking niggerdong-gagging shill?

>halftime show normie meme shark

die

Whatever. Enjoy heart disease in your forties if diabetes, cancer and obesity haven't already killed you.

Your mental gymnastics is fucking amazing. "It was acceptable 500 years ago" so fucking what? We let children develop. If I saw some 30 year old creeping on my teen daughter I would shoot that sick fuck.

If you lived in Alabama and he was a conservative you would look the other way and say the pledge of allegiance. Later, when questioned you would deny the entire thing and stone your daughter for being a whore.

Does it upset you that the media is able to provoke this level of anger in you on demand?

It should.

You have yet to make an excuse that invalidates the point.

Back. Water. Retards.

Lol

I hate pedos and you should too.

What's that have to do with Moore?

if it was a Democrat accused of the same like Roy pedo Moore if would have been hung up and dry longtime ago

I'll just leave this here

> First, the blanket statement that the sexual abuse of children is
> harmful to its victims is false. And its falsity has been attested to
> since the "discovery of child sexual abuse." For example, in 1975,
> David Waiters identified as one of the major myths surrounding
> CSA was that it caused lasting psychological harm. He asserted
> that what harm may be experienced by the child was due to factors
> extrinsic to the sexual abuse itself:

> > Most of the psychological damage, if any, stems not from the abuse but
> > from the interpretation of the abuse and the handling of the situation by
> > parents, medical personnel, law enforcement and school officials, and social
> > workers. (p. 113)

> Four years later, Finkelhor (1979) proposed an ethical justification
> for prohibiting adult/child (defined as a prepubertal youngster) sexual
> behavior. The reason for using an ethical justification was that the
> justification based on psychological harm lacked cogency. According
> to Finkelhor, it was empirically weak since "it is possible that a
> majority of these children are not harmed" (p.693).

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/RIND-TROMOVITCH-AND-BAUSERMAN-POLITICALLY-INCORRECT-SCIENTIFICALLY-CORRECT.pdf

You don't own a dictionary, do you? Or know how to use Google? White birth rates are in the shitter because of kike memes about when women should breed. Fourteen is prime marriage age, although it should not be consummated for a couple more years.