Buyfag Thread

buyfag.moe

Please let there be a prototype this WonFes.

>walking around with water balloons attached to your hip

Not a very good waitress IMHO

>HOOTERS Uniform

she's spilling those drinks all over herself. why would anyone hire her?

Looks lovely but that branch reminds me of a fucking bonsai

I thought it's her balls

I like how her cleavage is sculpted.

just got this from a friendly dutch person

Too bad white one is exclusive. would've bought it if the white one was available

I'd buy the shit out of this if it didn't have the balloon/implied condom shit

Are there any differences in the second batch of Atago heavy arnaments?

I too...hope we finally get a peak at this one. Eroquis is one of my Favs and DF&U makes me diamonds

What's the maximum price to not pay import taxes in Italy? The guide says 45€ but I see other people saying 22€, which on is it?

Also I'm gonna use a forwarder does it change anything?

>Italy

I think 22€ is what Europe says it can be at the minimum, but Italy might've set it higher or something.

Has there been ANY news related to this figure recently? Really like it's design.

wow, finally UC made something decent.

Oh god what's wrong with her toes

i guess are being sarcastic?

Read again what I said, I never said it was great but this is actually unusually decent for UC 's standards.

havent bought non-vanillaware figs for over 2 years but i caved in and ordered this at the last minute

still up on n-y if anyone wants one

maybe if her price drops a bit like nazi bride did.

Didn't know that UC-standars were this low.
this is FuRyu tier. THe motive and pose is promisin, but the processing is shit.

I can't really see this happening. Nazi bride? Native's figures generally do not drop in price on the aftermarket.

She binned in NY for 10,5k, her original price was 15,8k.

You might not like the scale but she's is not definitely Furyu tier, stop talking bullshit.

Would you display her without a skirt in her exquisite stockings?

>Union Creative
>buying Ikkitousen merch in the year 2017

I would need to see what it actually looks like first.

i like Kanu Unchou and that idea of the figure itself is nice. but the hair is full of dents and stains and her toe is unnaturlly deformed.

actually i would enjoy to be able to buy a proper Ryofu Housen - but they are all made by Griffon or comparable shitty companies.

>cum condoms

This is my fetish.

there are a couple of good ones but they're all cold cast.

Should be getting mine either today or tomorrow. Cant wait to see that skindentation up close.

The balloons take it too far when she's holding two beer mugs full of frothing jizz, and cum is cascading down her thighs?

Maybe user just doesn't like the taste of latex...

>These sock-like things

UMPF

read the doujin.

They're called leg warmers, user.

Why they didn't choose Mari is beyond me

what's the deal with this. It's the first time ever i see a preorder on amico not even granting the slightest discount on day 1

Are there any K-on anniversary figures still selling. I want it to be my first figure so I'm not sure where to look.

None of the figures in that line were discounted, if I remember right. They're some kind of exclusive.

I see. i admit, that is didn't pay much attention to the others. it's just that i want at least one good looking Luka.

to bad, this year is already packed for me. with a bit luck my german reseller of choice delays her until next year so i can justify ordering her.

A "good looking Luka", that figure is not.
T2's Luka is still the best, and I say so as someone who is generally turned off by his sameface sluts.

Cute

i have no issue with the T2 sameface. but on that particular Luka figure it looks like shit. So no. that one is not what i'm searching for.

I recently purchased the fate archer super posable nendo. It's my first nendo, and I'm having trouble with the assembly. The lower half of the body doesn't connect properly with the torso, it seems like the peg isn't long enough to fit into the socket for the upper body. Because of this the lower body comes apart when I try to adjust the legs. When I looked at some unboxing videos they didn't seem to have this problem.
Am I missing something, or is it possible that I got a defective nendo?

It's not like it's impossible to have a defective nendo, but Super Movable Nendoroids are notorious for falling apart.
You might have better luck getting a good answer from the Nendoroid general on /toy/.

I'll check it out, thanks friend.

>decent
user must not be wearing his glasses.

>Super Movable

I'm sorry.

Raw sculpt a long while ago. But it's a long wait already.

OH fug is this really happening?

Literally the only reason to buy that figure is because the amazing looking dress. You would have to been the biggest sablefag ever to not have the dress on.

Are those Azone dolls any good or is dollfie the way to go?

The limbs seem to work fine, the only trouble I'm having is with the torso and waist joint.

There are a lot of factors at hand there, price, availabilty, quaility, and aesthetic, to name a few. I would recommend you do extensive research yourself into the BJD hobby to come to your own answer on which is superior for your needs. I think /toy/ and /jp/ both have BJD generals for you to start in.

I've got the Darth Vader, Genos and Saber super movable nendos.

They're literal cancer when it comes to posing them and pieces constantly fall off when trying, especially the arms.

Although once you do pose them, they stay posed pretty sturdily.

She also is a trash figure with a bad sculpt. These pieces of crap based on some random dude's illustration are rarely ever good and Native seems to love that shit recently

that's a pretty deep answer for just telling me to check other threads but thanks

yes.

WHAT

Skirt pattern looks a bit weird

>2017
>touhou

what are they thinking

>tentative preorder
>preorders closed
Ah well, at least that fine piece of booty isn't being wasted.

The ribbon especially looks pretty.

What do you guys think of the very expensive event exclusive Remilia variant?

Mandarake might have some good stuff. Reasonable prices, too.

I think I prefer the standard version.

Doesn't look all that tempting to me, who makes it? Looks like they reused a sculpt

Mine is coming tomorrow most likely and the pics on Moeyo makes it look like Rocket Boy did not drop the ball which I was worried about. This should be good.

Am I fucked? I've never had this happen before. Package was full of doujins and tapestries. 13 lbs. I'm hoping it was just a random inspection.

It's here!

The wings look cooler, but the darker clothes seem kind of boring.

How expensive is she?
She looks almost as good as the regular one, but the light hair color contrast too strongly with her dress imp. The color balance is better on the original.
But it's mostly a matter of taste really.

Dark dress looks bad, original had a nice contrast going on

>NoExif.jpg

There's one I found for 39k. I think she was only sold at an actual event.

What are these "Split Curtain" scrolls showing up on AmiAmi?

They're split curtains.

Just to be sure :^)

>no nipples

Fuck, that's 2.6 times the price of the regular one. I see no reason to buy it unless you're a huge Remilia fan and just want to collect all of her figures, and in that case the actual quality and price of the figure aren't relevant anymore.

More like
>cute, tiny nipples
They'd work well on breasts that size, right?

nah, I want those pancake sized areola with nipples that look like a peanut shell.

uhh what the hell now

Did you order lolidoujins?

My box of ~80 doujins () was marked like that. They didn't open the box or look at the books (still sealed the way it was sent.) I've had customs "look at" my figures the same way - not opening the box.

I think it's just a sanity check. Perhaps x-rays, fume tests, and stuff like that.

Pepperoni areola are nice too.

hope he didnt hotglue it

I did not expect this many mugs

ooo, very nice. wish i got in on that

big areola with tiny nips are the best

detail on the feet are really nice

no, it's a nendo

she was still sealed - this girls remains pure.

I see you got yourself some psshuu.