Why is it OK Israel gets to bomb the shit out Gaza?

Why is it OK Israel gets to bomb the shit out Gaza?

cause there our allies
>based israel

/endes der thread

it's not

cause it's entertaining

Because it's not like they're hurting people.

Inndeed they are hurting subhuman inbred shitskin

The mudslimes there fired rockets at them. If someone fired rockets at the US we would nuke them.

It's theirs. they have been waiting thousands of years to take it back. and they'll wait a thousand more and watch a thousand leaders win and lose elections until it's finally theirs.

makes good tv

The foreskins in Gaza are already gone.

Israel=Strong
Palestine=Weak

Sure, act surprised shill.

This. Bombing shit is fun. Just ask the britbongs

WOW! That really takes a lot of bravery

>bombing civilians

Because it the Atheist who are trying to destroy religion.

Who doesn't want to bomb Gaza honestly. They're just the only one's with the balls to actually do it.

Cause mudslimes live there?

Cuz fuck all sand niggers

Geopolitics.
>They are vital to maintaining the chaos that drives our military industrial complex, our very reason for being.

Who doesn't want to bomb Gaza

who gives a shit? mudskins killing mudskins, can't change it

Because who cares.
>F15 just doing F15 things

it's entertaining hurting subhuman inbred shitskin

They're not jewish and they're in the way.

This, Pajeet gets it.

Its simple goyim, ya see, muh holocauster tycoon... i rest my case, we dindu nuffin goy.

saving the us money. the one time we're out-jewing the kikes

Gays hate Palestinians!

One day that's going to be you fighting against your own Zionist owned government after they take away all your guns and your rights. I can't wait to watch them start bombing your own neighbourhoods when you try to rebel.

Ding Ding Ding
It's not like it was a random attack on Gaza, Gaza just launched dozens of missiles at Israel today or yesterday.
Same semitic conflict different day.

AIPAC

Muh holocaust

Palestinians need to remove Homosexuals they have infiltrated you.

Daily reminder that you can't be alt-right and not support Israel. If you are a real white nationalist you support the embassy move to Jerusalem and are a follower of Richard Spencer.

Here it says, 'Holocaust'...

mhmm. I'm afraid he's right. Holocaust.

Basically Israel gets shot at every day, mostly rockets that are shot down. On ocassion something gets through and kills some Israelis. Israel in turn bombs the location the attack was lainched from. Palestine in turn places a bunch of kids there to be martyrd....or to deter the retaliation strike.
Option one the Isaelis see the kids and hold off. The PLA theb keeps attacking till Isreal says fuck it and bombs them anyway and the PLA cries foul
Option 2 the PLA kids get bombed and cry foul.

>Daily reminder that you can't be alt-right and not support Israel.
We're not (((alt-right))). Why be alt-right when we could be the true right Moshe? I don't see the problem, fuck Israel.

it makes the world a better place desu

You have wrong pic. Israel has F16. Sorry but I feel that you're a stupid palestinian cunt.

>kikes killing sandniggers
Why should I care?

Israel uses f15s too though