I was out of the loop, did a muslim just kill only himself using a small bomb in the middle of Manhattan?

I was out of the loop, did a muslim just kill only himself using a small bomb in the middle of Manhattan?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't even succeed in doing that; he's in custody right now.

it detonated prematurely, fucking sand niggers can't even make a damn pipe bomb right

Holy shit he didn't even manage to kill himself with an explosive?

Close: he tried to an hero but failed pathetically and is in custody.

I am laughing out loud irl right now I can;t stop
There are our enemies

fireworks according to Q

blew up a pipe bomb in the subway, killed nobody, not even himself

his family is apparently pissed off at authorities

New Yorkers were talking shit about him on the twitter jew all day too. Not a good day for Achmeds.

Any word on what kind of explosive it was?

fuck you and your rogue state, bitch

alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel

A pipe bomb as interpreted by the mind of a sub-saharan level intellect. Truly a piece of modern art.

>alternet.org/grayzone-project/flynn-indictment-exposes-collusion-israel
SOON
idgaf desu

>his family is apparently pissed off at authorities
Source? Sand nigger salt would be a good way to wind down my day I think.

It was a false flags event designed to divert attention from this
DoJ wife a Fusion GPS employee.

Our government is nowhere near this bad at false flags.

Yeah, but my curiosity is what compound did he use, what was the primer and fusing? Did he really just fill a caulked or threaded pipe with some propellant and hope that it would work?

>DoJ wife a Fusion GPS employee.
Source please also for lurkers to see

The potato niggers must be shitting themselves laughing rn

But it also distracted from the Soros Girl Gang, which was supposed to distract from the Fusion/FBI connection. Doesn't really add up. I don't think they wanted anything distraction from the "he kept kissing me" stories, especially with the election tomorrow.

If the Muslim bomber was a false flag, I could make a better case for it being done by Trump's people, actually. But it's probably just a Muslim being Muslim.

I'd agree, but a lot of the "professionals" that once did these things have been neutered. And it was short notice to cover the latest.

Fox. and Sup Forums

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html

Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier

EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump “dossier” had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than have been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.

Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year.
The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016.

“The House Intelligence Committee,” Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News in a statement on Monday, “is looking into all facets of the connections between the Department of Justice and Fusion GPS, including Mr. Ohr.”

Until Dec. 6, when Fox News began making inquiries about him, Bruce Ohr held two titles at DOJ. He was, and remains, director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force; but his other job was far more senior.
The day before Fox News reported that Mr. Ohr held his secret meetings last year with the founder of Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson, and with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who compiled the dossier, the Justice Department stripped Ohr of his deputy title and ousted..

Department of Justice has provided no public explanation for Ohr’s demotion.
Officials inside the Department have told Fox News his wearing of two hats was “unusual,” but also confirm Ohr had withheld his contacts with the Fusion GPS men from colleagues at the DOJ.

Why the fuck doesn't anyone in government ever get fucking fired? It's always demoted.

Real jobs don't "demote" you when you fuck up even half as bad, they fucking throw you out on the street.

Demoted basically means game over for your career though. Save face and let him quit with decency.

Why not just fucking fire them then? No one else gets to keep cashing a paycheck when they fuck up and the tax payers shouldn't be forced to pay these incompetents.

cause a lot of the times they fall on their own swords for a cause and take one for the bigger picture.

>sandniggers can't even blow themselves up in america properly because they got too fucking fat

Thats whats good about the US our sand niggers have to get over the Atlantic first all the actual battle hardened mother fuckers are coming back to you.

>not using memeflags normally to piss off the shareblue/JIDF faggots.

You mean they cover up corruption from the American tax payers? All the more reason to fire them.

Nah bro im just dissing on Europe in general they are fucked. Everyone knows it.

Statement by family
Pic related

That is true but its fucking politics. its all about whose ass you kiss the hardest.

Lies

Rumor has it he did manage to blow his dick off, which makes it even more hilarious

And this is exactly why the swamp needs to be drained.

They should be happy we're not lining each and every member of the family against the wall and shooting them. Hell, they should be thrilled that we don't name CAIR a terrorist organization and drone those faggots.

Yah but your fucking with Congress its fucking the way the system is designed, no one branch gets to much power. There's just as many ass kissers on either side. Real people who actually care about the constitution.

The Department of Justice isn't Congress you dumbass, it's a department in Executive branch and it's directly answerable to the President. He can fire anyone there he wants.

Not if Congress is protecting him Nixon tried it and look how that turned out. This shit happens every election cycle there some grand scandal. Its the same shit different day.

He wanted everyone to know he was the bomb.

He would have bombed as a comedian.

His white name would have been Dick Bomb.

He had an explosive temper, but it only hurt him.

He wanted to show all of the European women how his dick could explode.

It was a stunt for Middle Eastern Jackass and he was Bam.

He had a blast, but no one else did.