Please help me understand myself tho?

Other urls found in this thread:

agenturus.org/myblogs/amh.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jxyYP_bS_6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Is665CtmBUc
youtu.be/-ek0IWmqTqM?t=2m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothin personnel, kid.

You did nothing wrong. It was our fault for not picking our own damn cotton. Should've just made the Irish do it

You should have been aborted

If you haven't murder, raped or stolen, or singled out someone for being white, you're fine.

Like the rest of Sup Forums. I'm starting to doubt there are any whites on this board.

Also, where' you steal the apparatus you're posting from, Jamal?

(Ps: 'apparatus' means device)

damn son why we cant be friends tho :(

It wasn't so much you as it was the niggers. The niggers need to be purged.

its darius, nd i got my phone from working at my job and buying one

le victim role play.

i dont like the black people who constantly hollerin about some goofy ass shit too but i mean sometimes they're just having fun its a black people thing

DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME, BOY! Looting isn't a 'job' per se.

We can only be friends if you hate jews

>flag
mmkay mohammad :D

>thinking in terms of individuals
As a collective, you have ruined the inner cities and have a racial murder rate on par with the country of Somalia. Something is wrong with you people.

Stop pretending you're a victim of some invisible boogeyman, pick yourself up, and make something of yourself. No one is going to do it for you.

Nah man, just get a good job, find a nice black woman, have as many kids as you please and improve your community. Be an example to some of your more moronic kin.

i didnt do shit
im no victim of anyone except from people of my own color, actually
in the process of doing this. other black people will call you out on being white tho

>not winning genetic lottery
darwin fucked you op

The problem iz that you didnt do anything while you had the rich lands you had, u didnt even prosper maen then u blame us whites yellows and latinos to see you always as a slave ?

>did I do wrong

You dindu nuffin tho

i work at a job to provide for myself and my family sometimes isnt that what everyone does

>i didnt do shit
Well shit I guess we can be friends then. But you can see why blacks in general would be hated, right?

It's D'Sean - not Muhammad.

Irish are the master race, what are you babbling about you fucking deigo?

true i guess i mean i dont know if this dichotomy will ever be fixed. whites feel victimized by blacks while black people feel victimized by whites. it is a cycle that can only cause more strife. unless we can find the gems within each others race, then we are going to keep fighting

Fucking cuck, we hand them welfare and everything else they have ever had.

They rob rape steal and murder like animals.

What the fuck are you missing about this equation?

Oh your the nig, ofcourse you don't get. IQ of 80 everybody.

We don't hate you, niggeranon. We hate jews. Niggers are on average pretty dumb and jews like to keep them as pets. Think about the record producers and sports team owners. That's what's going on here.

well im trying to understand what you mean when you say things like that but i dont know how much of it is truth and how much of it is hatred from experiences

Help us gas the kikes and the problem fixes itself.
agenturus.org/myblogs/amh.htm

my boss is a jew what the hell do i do. yall call us violent and crazy but we are called pets when we dont act that way?

No you're pets when you DO act like thugs. It's all a scam to keep you addicted to drugs, shit music, expensive bullshit, one night stands, etc. So what you should do is lurk on here some more or read some good shit, unplug from all the garbage on TV and radio and develop yourself into a real man, same as everyone else should do.

Black vs white isn't the real game. It's a distraction. Blacks and whites got along just fine for a long-ass time.

You claim you want to know then you start putting out that pouty face "just a cycle of misunderstanding" garbage.

Its not a misunderstanding. Blacks do fucked up stupid shit all the time, and at best don't work and cause problems.

So spare me the drivel. Best you can do now is find a retarded white, kick your kids up into the ~100 IQ range and try not to commit and vicious crimes before you die.

This. When the inevitable balkanization happens, remember that blacks like you are not our enemy. There's a reason black nationalists got along with the American Nazi Party.

damn its almost like theres no point to living and i do feel myself tense at this comment but i know not to lash out
I read somewhere that black people have something called a warrior gene within ourselves that causes us to act violent at a trigger.
why can i control it? My family has no white progeny in it. most of my friends get into fights all the time and im worried about their ability to control themselves

You are a jewish footsoldier, you are the enemy who must be eliminated.

It would be best for whites if every negro in Africa was killed.

>Best you can do now is find a retarded white
Kill yourself, kike. Racemixers get the rope.
The warrior gene occurs at much greater rates within your race, it isn't a defining characteristic. Consider yourself lucky.

I should add, the Jews are poisoning both of our wells; you guys are just more susceptible to the brainwashing for some reason.

>what the hell do i do
Name the jew every time he does something bad. It causes them great pain. Eventually, people will catch on.

i must be completely blindsided about whites and blacks being together then. i thought before reading some of this that it could work... but it seems that separate but equal would be the way to go for our races. every other alternative just leads to violence.
question tho, how do we as black people combat the inevitable deterioration of our land when this happens? can whites and blacks in a balkanized state trade cohesively with one another? wouldnt this cause more social strife and race warfare? what if i think the whites are right? i cant just abandon my family

You were shitty to animals in your last life so this time around you have to be one.

I'm no race mixer faggot. Most of those low rent whites in the south are a waste anyway. It's their fucking fault we have this plague. Worst thing we ever did was reconstruction. Should have burnt the south to the ground and sent them and the nigs back to Africa.

Listen to you over there thinking your going to kick up a noi. The darkies are too brainwashed and on the dole to have any form of nationalism. Especially not when the dems arr bending over to hand them more cheese.

Ofcourse you cant dummy, that's why your always going to be on the other side. So either own it and go Elijah Muhammed, keep quiet and ride the jew subversion train, get white washed into non existance, or head on back.

It's just down right retarded at this point to think racial harmony is in any way possible. We had a nig president, and he made shit worse.

Blacks and whites do fine in the southeast – NC, TN, GA. They hang around their own race mostly but they can work together and crack jokes without much problem. Rest of the country doesn't get it.

I only dislike the niggers. There's black people and then there's niggers. Based blacks are actually really cool and I love watching them fuck my wife. Watching their strong butt cheeks clench as they pound my screaming wife gets me hard as a rock

this. i live in mississippi and whites/blacks mingle all the time and then go back to each others respective neighborhoods

dafuq wrong witchu boi

This

The hollerin's not the problem. The niggers who think stealing and being thugs is okay are. They're black trash, but their fellow black men don't call them on their bullshit enough and it brings the entire race down through the negative stereotypes; that's why that kind of nigger needs to be purged.

>not knowing what indentured servitude is
user, did you even take history?

There's also tons of race mixing down there you 56 percenter

like i posted b4 tho my family has no white progeny and im pretty black lol

Anyone calling you a "Pet" is not someone to be around. I take that to mean they say "you're acting white" Yeah, those niggers can get hanged. They've been brainwashed to bring all black people down because of "keepin' it real son" Don't associate with niggers like that. Build a family, keep it together and red pill them on (((them)))

yea i generally keep my distance but you'd be surprised at how many black people are secretly wishing to be more like white guys they just cant because there is this collective racist belief held by black people (generally the older ones) who want us to "act our color"

Still do too. Start listening Dr. Umar Johnson niggeranon, so many red pillls coming out that dude.

Nothing, Sup Forumss just full of faggots.

Stop listening to rap, it all sucks now and is programming you for destruction.

i dont listen to rap i listen to old blues and funk which appeases the old black folk funnily enough

1989 was the last time niggers had a chance to save the culture. They realized it and came out with this not so subtle message to save it. By (((today's standards))), every rapper in this video is considered whack. youtube.com/watch?v=jxyYP_bS_6s

The concept of white is very odd one. For example, I'm consider white in Brazil, but when I was in Germany three years ago people would call me mixed black and white, and in Spain people said I was indigenous and white mixed (mestizo).

I was thinkin this
youtube.com/watch?v=Is665CtmBUc

You did nothing wrong, whitey is evil homicidal maniac, you must destroy the US and free yourself

>but it seems that separate but equal would be the way to go for our races.
Bingo

>how do we as black people combat the inevitable deterioration of our land when this happens
One option is you run yourselves through eugenics. Everyone gets brought down by their lowest common denominator, and yours is especially bad. Capital punishment for the criminals and sterilization as a requirement to receive welfare. That would fix the two big problems. I think you guys would be fine after that.

>can whites and blacks in a balkanized state trade cohesively with one another? wouldnt this cause more social strife and race warfare?
Nah. Homefront wars destroy infrastructure. They aren't worth it in the modern era. You only get wars when two shitholes have nothing to lose.

>what if i think the whites are right? i cant just abandon my family
Black boxing man explains this one. Basically if you abandon blacks for whites you'll get this weird feeling of islolation.
youtu.be/-ek0IWmqTqM?t=2m44s

>blacks feel victimized by whites
>while being handed welfare, and opportunity that far exceeds their true capabilities
If you don't see something wrong here you are a retarded nigger.

Nothing. You didn't do anything "Wrong"; the universe is unfair. Differences in the races are a real thing, and you're just a 'victim' of poor cosmic luck, if anything.

But that doesn't mean everyone should ignore reality, and your races' predisposition towards violent, ape-like behaviors and horrifying contributions to the crime rates, etc.

So yeah. You didn't do anything 'wrong', but that doesn't mean everyone shouldn't automatically revile you, either. Tough world, ain't it?

You were born. Your crime is genetic.

Thanks for the input i guess, but i gotta get the old workboots out and get goin'. ill be back later i guess

>other black people will call you out on being white tho

Literally kys nigger. If you care about niggers calling you white and not a nigger then your thinking is backwards

It is not what you did, it is your potential actions that people look to avoid. In a way racists treat you more as an adult than lefties.
And there's also the fact that if people have to take decisions with very little info (all they have is that you're black) and you know as well as anyone here the statistics.

You didn't do anything wrong. But that is irrelevant to the events taking place today. We are all caught in the grips of geopolitical forces larger than ourselves.

We can only play the hands we were dealt.