ROY MOORE DOES AN INTERVIEW WITH A 12-YEAR-OLD GRIL

This man does not give a single fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=bIa_m1cu7Hc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Senators_expelled_or_censured
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last I checked all of Roy Moore's unproven accusers had already passed puberty. Aside from the one 14 y/o accuser the rest were above the age of consent.

and even of he fucked some dead babies or sum shit.... least he aint a gay-ass democrat

Tomorrow may be as good as the general election night.

Lolis will be real and legal by 2018.

>that asshurt in the comments

Wew, I can't wait to vote tomorrow!

>Aside from the one 14 y/o accuser the rest were above the age of consent.
He still violated the a/2+7 rule hardcore parkour which makes him a skeevy prick.

At this point I hope Moore gets elected, the Senate expels him, and Luther Strange gets reappointed to the seat. It'll be a bit comical to see just how pointless all this hullabaloo was

well here is a picture of hillary clinton sucking the adrenochrome out of a babies skull now who are you gonna vote for huh?

MOAR

Who gives a shit?

It will be grand

Holy shit the salt is gonna flow like the Melange from Dune.

Hehehehe
Magic worm doo doo

>What? Moore is speaking with a twelve year old girl???
>Just because his accuser got caught faking the signature in her yearbook, doesn't mean we shouldn't believe everything else she says!
>Which means he's dangerous and should be locked up.
>And fuck drumpf and fuck white people too!

The comments pretty much say that but minus the fake signature.

>Virgin Weinstein vs the Chad Moore

I like Millennial Millie's new look, way better than rainbow snatch if you ask me

>all that asshurt in the comments section

When I was 12 I wanted to be judge death. So, fuck this, who cares what 12 year olds want? I also wanted to be in black Sabbath, and wanted zombies to be real.

i like Moore more and more

can someone confirm or deny my take on americans when it comes to shit like this: if the "whole world" or the majority of libs in america opposes something, some americans just double down and would vote in literally fucking anyone just to say "fuck you for telling me who to vote for in a democracy". It's what makes american politics so interesting, a guy that has a rumour for being a pedo is literally interviewing a 12 year old girl as a big fuck you to all his opponents and there's not a doubt in a mind that this man will be voted in.

>the Senate expels him
How can the Senate expel him? I'm not getting it. The Senate is a club or some shit?

A huge amount of the Republican vote is driven by hatred of leftists. Your analysis is mostly correct, but it is about being told what to do BY THE LEFT, not in general.

Also note there is no evidence he did anything wrong and this all just happened to come out a few weeks before an election with national implications and not before his many other more local runs for office.

>How can the Senate expel him?

"Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member."

t. the Constitution

Did y’all catch the part where he was hiding his boner? Classic Moore trolling the libfags lol.

The only times the Senate has ever expelled a member was several times during the Civil War and once in the 1790s when a Senator was caught doing private business with the Spaniards in Florida during a period when we had strained relations with them.

when I start reading shit like "corroborative witnesses" I immediately assume it's a smear campaign. like you said, if this guy really was raping children you would think the mainstream media would have picked up on before he was in the middle of a campaign.

anyone with a respect of common decency

full list of expelled senators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Senators_expelled_or_censured

Ty. Now I'm hoping Moore is elected, the Senate try some bullshit and find 100k+ good Alabama citizens sitting on their front step.

The guy has made the national news before for the two times he was removed from office as Chief Justice of Alabama, the first time in 2003 for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from the Alabama state court house and the second time earlier this year for refusing to enforce the gay marriage Supreme Court ruling.

Dude's been one of if not the most prominent Alabama political figure for two decades.

The 2+7 rule? Wtf?

Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren. Leia dies after getting sucked into space when the ship bridge she is on gets attacked.

only fags dying of aids care. that is what you are.

Not really. Pic related is more my style, likeness, and my loyalty. MAGA

Age / 2 + 7

>Leia dies after getting sucked into space when the ship bridge she is on gets attacked.
Wrong. Leia does not die in the movie.

What has nobody checked these digits?!!

This vid needs to go viral. They always did say how would you like it, if you put this man with a small girl together.

Well here's an example right before your eyes!

So basically everyone rich and famous breaks this so called "rule".

Moore will win tomorrow
or a month later after they expose the rigging

>month later after they expose the rigging
Kek, in this timeline, a month is an eternity.

I would let kids get bullied who needed it and stop the bullies if it was going too far.