Jizz in her butt

Her cunt must had looked like like Satan's eye socket

> 8 year-old me
She would.

Post the feet for the feet fags!

She has the crazy eyes.

but in a good way!

there is a rumor that she liked to go down on her mexican maid

Actually? I know a younger girl that looks EXACTLY like Hillary when she was young and I've known her for years. Name is Brandy.
She is very cute. Lies like Satan. Fucks around on every guy she's ever been with. Fucks niggers occasionally then back to whites. Has a white kid she never sees or takes care of. Manipulates others at every opportunity. Fakes seizures for sympathy even though I suspect she has no medical problem.
So I'm thinking there's a correlation there.

t.EIB network with funding by VivodanTM

Ole Cankles before the cankles

>So I'm thinking there's a correlation there.
What's the covariance then faggot?

She looks like one of those girls that smell a little bit like pee and feet. Like that overweight slightly retarded girl you teased in elementary school and later you found out her uncle had been abusing her for years.

>
she was hot when she was younger

Thanks bro

I love this post.

Its not the age, its the blank in her eyes....she was a victim too, doesn't mean you want to be with that...Especially after all of the Evil she helped to perpetrate She killed several of our friends and it wasn't fuzzy....

Probably a blow up doll would give more emotional feedback...

Bingo

nope
vid related

and once again the truth shuts down the post

sauce?

Yes to this one

Not his one.

>Nice side bobs
as in her boobs are on the side of her body. She wasnt even a braless hippy. What the fug, doable yes, but everyone has their breaking point. You and I have, walt kurtz has reached his.

Just like meth, not even once

gawd no

I see a literal witch

O no ya wouldn’t.
She was a dyke in college.
I actually know her college roommate.
Bit of swinger, in her day.
Probably had her tongue deep in hilldawg.

Sort of turns my stomach, thinking bout old ladies that way.

True facts.

Even here you can see the ambition and hunger for more control and power.

I wonder if we can find the exact moment she transitioned from carefree girl/woman to 'that look' so we can pinpoint the exact moment she turned into psychotic power-mongering cunt.

Look up her and Bills relatives....and Huma Abedin and the "weiner' It starts to make sense if you follow the genealogy and the money. Who is "Bill's Dad" ? How is Hillary related to the Bushes? Who's dad is the father of the Muslim Brotherhood?

If you didn't get it... she is a lesbo... into brown sugar

That's oddly specific.

If ANYONE else had fun ked her the world would be a much better place.

Many of us have to live with this pond scum walking the Earth while good people die....Much hatred since the Arkansas days....Pure evil...

You have no idea....

and the shills die off again when real info surfaces ....Your times coming....enjoy your minimium wage now....

Fake.

Apparently I make minimum wage to trigger you, yet you do it for free; but somehow I am the loser?

post the shadman pics

I think for a living....bot