AL Senate race

Give it to me straights bros, is Moore going to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p33EnLyKcAE
fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-the-hell-is-happening-with-these-alabama-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, by a decent margin. Not huge but not insubstantial either.

No, the non-white vote, millennial and women's vote will guide Doug Jones to victory

Get that noose ready for tomorrow. It's going to be a sad day for you.

You mean the city of Birmingham where all those faggots reside?

Yeah, niggers don't vote there, they kill each other.
Millennials don't even know they can vote. They also have Liberal Arts class to go to tomorrow.

Quit posting this horse shit, retard.

Yes.

Wow nice guess faggot

I figured that poll was a ploy by Fox to suppress Dem turnout

Every republican that runs for anything is going to be accused of rape or harassment.

this is such a blatant filthy trick done by democrats. The 2016 election showed just how fucking dirty they are, they have to stoop to this type of shit to gain any ground.

+2 Bias poll in a state Trump won by +28

Reminder to all Alabama anons to go out and vote for Moore tomorrow

Yes

Fuck Moore and his uglyass 7th grade prom queen of a wife. I hope they both die in a bloody car accident. Fucking redneck hicks.

It's not even Birmingham, it's UAB and the highlands. The highlands are like a little piece of California in Alabama where everyone is smug AF and property prices are expensive as shit. Oh and they have city bikes which get stolen all the time when niggers come over to rob the rich white folk.

But yeah I was trying to visit my grandmother's grave over there in Elmwood and literally funeral after funeral was going in there with all the fucking kids that get shot over there daily. Couldn't even visit my grandparents grave.

The bright side is everything south of red mountian is (mostly) a white man's parade, especially mountian brook.

And fuck you faggots for supporting him. Keep voting against your self-interests morons

>Keep voting against your self-interests morons

Oh man look out everyone it's the all-knowing progressive who thinks he knows best for everyone

No I voted for Trump. Moore is a stupid fucking redneck... why would you support him? You fuck kids too I imagine

You guys need to realize something about alabama and this is big.

Liquor stores are closed on sundays. Why is this important? hear me out.

Your average boozer in the state will not plan ahead and get enough to get them through more than 2 days. So they have gone all sunday without a hit of the bottle. That means they hit the fucking stores this morning and got smashed. What are they going to do tomorrow? Sleep in and then hit the bottle again. I don't think I need to tell you who most of these people and how they vote, but I can assure you, white liberals are going to be dealing with a lot of cranky drunks trying to get to polling places.
Voter turn out will be suppressed by this fact.

Digits confirm. Listen to this user

Mountain Brook is where all the rich white men went to live in peace after the city of Birmingham itself became industrial and niggerized.

Dems are so desperate in this state, so many ads and shilling for Jones. As if a demcuck would win in a red stronghold. Sad.

I'm not even in Alabama so I can't vote for him dumbass. But if I did I would because I'm a pragmatist and would prefer someone voting for the America-first agenda. Fuck morals we're living in Weimar Germany x1000 at this point

The poll by Fox News could just be intended to panic Republicans into voting.

we aren't voting against our interest, we're voting against your fag

Coward

What's really interesting is that, untill the 70's, they segregated Jews to an area called Cherokee bend and they all went to an elementary school made just for them.

are you saying fox is spreading fake news?

STOP IT GOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>your
>supports Moore

It all adds up

>this level of pearl-clutching

Nope. Down syndrome Jones is gonna win. Libshits shall celebrate nationwide. NPR will be playing 'Sweet Home Alabama'.

Moore gots this in the bag. the silent majority is still going strong when it comes to PC bullshit issues like this.

AM I a fucking mind reader?

That is about the most Alabama thing ever.

>meme response

FP sensible, thoughtful post. There are some gawddam gentlemen left!

'Narl!'

Probably.
It would be naive to think only lefties have used this tactic

If fucking Mitt Romney could win Alabama then Moore will win there.

What do you mean about morals? Jones wants late term partial birth abortion. You can't possibly imagine hitting on a 14 year old without actually having sex with her can be more offensive than inter-uteral infanticide is. Can you? Are we sucking off Molech that hard right now. Do you actually believe murdering your own flesh and blood in utero is less offensive than asking to spend time with an attractive 14 year old and not even being accused of taking your dick out during the alleged encounter?

Please answer the question. I just want to know where we are as a society I want to know where fetuses rank in all this bullshit.

it was real in my mind

He'll win. That poll showed just a +2 repub margin of turnout. Repubs are usually +20 in bama in regards of turn out. So yea, he'll win

What about FOX's poll? Why was it so fucked ?

Probably not.

Keep in mind Republicans absolutely bailed on Moore last month utterly and completely. They also shut off all the cash. On top of that prominent Republicans have come out against Moore regularly for the past month.

In the meantime Dems have been pouring money into this race including two DC Super PACs as well as arranging for prominent black Dems to campaign with Jones to turn out the vote.

The Fox poll was done with live interview on mostly mobile phones, which is primarily what households use today.

Moore needs a fucking miracle.

WINNER RIGHT HERE

That will be by far the worst part if Moore is routed tomorrow, the media will never say it's because he was a weak candidate to begin with or that Republicans fucked him over a month ago, it will be because of STRONG WOMEN.

A narrative they will push as hard as they can into next year. They will paint EVERY REPUBLICAN as some sort of depraved predator for having a hand on a body in a photo or kissing a cheek in parting.

It is going to be ridiculous.

Why do you think they sacrificed so many lambs in hollywood and dc lately? notice it has died off a bit? they are waiting to see if it helped with this election

you self report in the poll, it was a random sample.

bill mitchell is fucking retarded and has 0 understanding of statistics

>Republicans bailed
You mean slimy RINOs. Alabama voted OVERWHELMINGLY for Trump. Trump campaigned on draining the swamp. Trump survived far worse than Moore's campaign, where at least the attacks have been shown to be an outright fraud. McConnel's ratings are in the fucking tank after this debacle. It's not Moore who has to worry, it's any slimy fuck who teamed up with the demorats to stab him in the back.

The people are taking the country back.

If there is any Alabaman in this thread who is thinking of not voting: GO VOTE.

FOX only pretends to be conservative
they sabotage real nationalism whenever they can

Are there any based mainstream media outlets? Or must we rely on the small ones until their oligopoly is obliterated?

You shouldn't be taking a random sample retard. You are supposed to weight by demographics and party registration.

This. Fox is owned by Murdoch, a renowned globalist.

then the samples not random is systematically biased

Breitbart has been the most accurate news outlet for some time now.

Why is this Moore so important?
Why are they pushing this BS shit that was proven to be BS?

How is a short eyes going to lose in a whole state full of inbred kiddie-fuckers?
He'll win easily.

t. biblethumpingkidididdler

I just want 2016 election memes back. Those spicy hilldawg memes brought some of the best genuine laughs Ive had in a long time.

>they have to stoop to this type of shit to gain any ground.

You so know it's because they are commies who want every dead, right? Their preference is that you be murdered in the womb. You do get that, right? Or is that too hard a redpill to swallow?

You don’t deserve the help you need.

Fucking Kek

>maybe if i exaggerate the baseless accusation repeatedly, it will finally stick

so glad to watch the liberal base completely imploding in america.

because its a last ditch effort to raise morale within the party

Yes, by at least 10 points. Maybe even 20.

The poll isn't close to representative of Alabama. Check the stats. Only 2+ Republican in a state that is 20+ Republican? That's hilarious!

Just another example of neocon Rupert Murdoch trying to bury real conservatives. People forget that Fox News is NOT filled with our guys.

>+2 Bias poll in a state Trump won by +28
They're basically blindly guessing at bias at this point.

Special elections and general elections have wildly different demographics in the first place. Add on to that Moore is far right and Jones is centrist. Add on to that Moore is accused of pedophilia that was fired for ethics violations twice. Add on to all of that, Alabama is an underpolled state due to the high bias so polling research there was shit in the first place.

That said, Fox's politics editor is actually defending the poll vociferously, so they're gonna look really retarded if they fuck up.

>implying the people you worship aren't inbred
>implying they don't fuck kids
what's hilarious is shills flood threads to try and give public perception that Sup Forums is left leaning, but even niggers who browse this board see through that
let that sink in kids
niggers are smarter than you

abortion kills far more niggers than whites in alabama.

not sure why they dont get this.

>why would you support him?

I seek only liberal tears. Nothing else matters. There can be only liberal tears until the day communism is no longer a thing.

>Moore needs a miracle
lol, he'll win by at least 5 points

Jones is Ossoff all over again

>what is representative sampling
better back to stats class, kid

So the credibility of fox news is on the line if their last minute poll of a bizarre special state senate election is wrong, but the entire mainstream Medias credibility is not shit after being wrong about the last presidential election?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p33EnLyKcAE
Yeaaah no. We can pretend the nigs won’t stay home and get high, but let’s be real. They don’t want to share their gibs with illegals that outsource them in mass.

I dont see alabama electing a democrat, but we will see how far the Trump hate goes

again: you self report in the poll.

they called up 1000 households in alabama at random (guaranteeing its pretty representative of the state) and asked whats your afiliation and who will you vote for.

they didnt call up 500 republican houses and 500 democrat houses and ask who will you vote for

>Muh parties
>Muh democracy
Fucking
Pleb

This is the only plausible explanation. It's an extreme outlier from the other contemporary polls according to the RealClear average

Polls are bullshit. I could call up a bunch of people from the sex offenders registry and come up with a poll saying that 90% of America wants to lower the age of consent to 12.

It's not that hard to make them say whatever you want.

They probably interviewed two places, Mobile and Birmingham, and decided to call it a day.

Abortion is pure evil regardless, you utilitarian asshole. Even a nigger child is more worthy of life than the dumb bitch who would have it murdered.

That is how shit women actually are.

if you understood the clt you would know that its useless for polls like this and just builds in bias

do they even have schools in denmark lmao

Almost forgot...

t. boomer

>but the entire mainstream Medias credibility is not shit after being wrong about the last presidential election?
No. They were on the line then too.
>predicted result, Hillary+3.3
>final result, Hillary+2.2
-1.1 is well within even the most narrow of margins for error.

They weren't polling the fucking electoral college. They were polling the American electorate, and they got closer than in 2012.

>t. non-American

So you think Alabamans are going to take revenge on Shelby for turning on Moore? Or could, perhaps, Moore be flawed?

The guy thinks the Bible is a higher legal power than the Constitution.

>They weren't polling the fucking electoral college. They were polling the American electorate
Which was dumb in a country where the popular vote means nothing.

It was a cellular poll.

well Sup Forums is an extremely powerful and influential part of the internet, i was not surprised by this.

The Fox News poll had something like 54% Republicans 46% Democrats in the poll, check the methodology PDF.

Despite Trump winning by 62% of the popular vote.

That's 8% less Republicans represented proportionally from the 2016 election.

if being a utilitarian is bad why are you voting for a child molester for the greater good?

lol

Fox is original faux news.

>half the state is democrat
Sorry but you're a class A retard. It's a fake poll and you should feel bad for trying to argue that 2+2=5. They tried the same shit in Arizona before the presidential election and it failed miserably.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-the-hell-is-happening-with-these-alabama-polls/
Another explanation could be that the Fox poll was done live instead of by robocall. People are more honest about their voting intentions to robocall polls

Yes. Fox Jews has been against Moore from the beginning and they are gaslighting you. If you don't think Fox Jews would risk its credibility to lie with a poll in a hopeless, last ditch effort to change minds, you do not understand Jews. Tomorrow after Moore wins, it will be like the poll never happened.

Is anyone in this thread in Alabama? What is the word there?

>Which was dumb in a country where the popular vote means nothing.
The popular vote doesn't mean nothing. The electoral college going against it is quite rare.

so do republicans then not have cellphones? whats your argument

final Fox election poll last year, Clinton 48-44...final result Clinton 46-44...

>That's 8% less Republicans represented proportionally from the 2016 election.
Special elections have smaller turnout than presidential elections because nobody gives a shit.

Smaller turnout generally leads to smaller margins, especially in what are usually safe seats.

It would be incredibly weird if Moore got Trump's margins.

>this idiot thinks Clinton won Arizona
It's over, shill. You low information types can't win.