Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Chapter 106 is out and Otto is still our guy

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A little bit of trivia. The person translating the prologue from the Rem and Ram story, apparently saw a part stating that, while Onis are insanely strong, with one being able to wipe out the equivalent of 1000 normal soldiers on a battlefield, their chances of conception are like the lowest of lows compared to any other race. It's also one of the reasons why the oni race died off.

I guess that kinda explains why in the IF story Rem still took a year to get pregnant, and maybe why Ram never did? Who knows, for all we know there could be contraceptives.

So, Oni's are horny and lustful because they have to have a lot of sex to reproduce?

Otto's backstory is unironically one of my favorite chapters this arc.

Actually Tappei writes good backstories for his characters in general. I think it's one of his biggest strengths.

Otto has no right to be this based

>their chances of conception are like the lowest of lows compared to any other race

That just somehow makes the fact Subaru was even able to conceive a child with Rem more amazing. That's a lot of sex.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

>Subaru was still able to out-stamina an oni and knock her up despite all this

Let's take time to appreciate this. Lets also take time to appreciate how strong the Witch Cult is to burn down an entire village of them.

It wasn't as much strength as it was an surprise attack.

1000 soldiers? Chirst, why the hell did they make the Witch Cult goons so weak in the anime if they're able to wipe out entire armies with just a small group?

So Rem technically wiped out a group with the strength equivalent of 1000 men?

>Otto doesn't play fair

This is what I wanna see. Some dirty tactics from the dynamic duo.

"Normal" soldiers user. The cultists can melt into shadows, cast magic, and move at insane speeds.

Now I just wanna see how the strength of any of Subaru's War party is compared to to normal soldiers.

>—Feeling a sense of foreboding, Garfiel marches to door, tearing the fluttering thing off and unfurling it in his hands.
>
>Reading the message, Garfiel's vision flashes to furious crimson.

OTTO IS A REGULAR MERCHANT MY FUCKING ASS

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>—Who saved his life, the boss kid.
>Otto Swein owed something to Natsuki Subaru that he needed to reciprocate.
>He would expend his everything to repay the debt of him saving his life.
>It was a natural mentality for a trader.
>But most importantly—
>Otto: “—I am doing it for a friend!!”
>Both as a merchant, and as an individual human being, Otto was impelling himself to here, now, stay his ground.
>Otto Swein was entering into a challenge where he was unlikely to succeed.
>He had taken a bet with disregard to chances of success, and would dedicate everything in his power to increasing Natsuki Subaru's chances of victory.
>That was Otto's merchant soul at work, and the proof of his friendship.

We don't deserve someone as based as Otto

Subaru you've found yourself one hell of a comrade, and an even better friend.

So is it okay for Subaru and Rem to have a moderate amount of sex in the main story? Rem won't get pregnant until a couple of years later so I guess they don't have to worry that much about the baby.

Low chance, doesn't mean no chance. You could get randomly "lucky".

Gonna post this one again since today's chapter was Otto centered.

Brace yourselves for the blueberry spam on twitter.

>Otto joined and supported the Emilia faction because of Subaru not Emilia

Was I lied to by spfag again?

I'm bracing for impact from all the "Happy birthday Rem" threads that are possibly gonna pop up.

Hmm pretty sure she got pregnant in the very same year they ran off

GRARHAR... WAHGAHRAAWR?
!

(Gwarwarghghg)
GHRHRHGWWWARRGHGHAGHW? WAHGRRRGARR"GWRRRG"?

GAHAGHRRRGGGHGHARRAG. AGAGARHRHRRRGWWRRRGRH.
!

GAHGR. AAAAGRHGHGEWRRRGWGR.
GGRG.

Present
GHAGGHR, RRRRRAGAHGARRRHAGG, GHAG. GAAWWRWGRHRRRWGGWHRG AGHGHWRRRGHGHRGHAR, GHAHRG...

ghaagrhgawwrg... ghaawrhggharwwggrhghwar, gghgarh.

He's currently helping because of Subaru, but in he loop where Subaru and Rem go to the mansion, Subaru and Otto were supposed to talk to each other about a bunch of things, and Otto would mention that he supports Emilia because he knows what it's like to feel excluded by others, and thinks she may be a good queen.

So it's technically not a lie.

Am I allowed to ask questions here?

I've recently finished the anime and I'd like to continue by reading the LN. This means I should begin with Volume 3, correct? Is anyone familiar with the kaguro-jp translations? Are those fine to read (as far as accuracy goes)?

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

Literally got 50+ tweets when I press F5.

Well if you finished the anime you can always translate to the mega and arc 4 to continue, keep in mind the anime did leave a bunch of things out so you're gonna get bombarded with new information with how the events that transpired during arcs 1-3. Which the anime adapted.

Thanks user

If you think about it make it very stupid for them to kill the twins if they were born

>0.00 in Japan

Oh god, now the spam starts.

I am ready

16k tweets alrdy

Now is good time to sacrifice my 2nd cat for those NTR doujins right? Can't let the Remfans get too cocky.

Oh man, today would be the perfect day to release NTR doujins.

And even so Subaru and Rem had two kids. So much damm sex.

Like drawing an SSR with a single roll.

Don't you dare

Twitter page?

It's ok if you want NTR doujins, just don't kill an animal over it.

NTR doujins for Rem cost one cat soul to make though.

It's okay bros, I already killed one, I'm ready to go even further. Gotta mess with the Remfans a bit.

Why must you spit in the face of god?

Each of my cats are worth over million Rem NTR doujins though.

If you want to frame things in terms of characters we know, subaru without authorities is basically on the level of a well trained soldier.

So basically, subaru's war party is really op. Everyone there can use advanced magic or are some sort of superhuman basically.

>wanting to anger god on this holy day

Where can i find the older chapters user ?

Jesus is my bro, God won't get angry.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

ctrl + f pastebin

Yet people still call Subaru a weakling

Well compared to everyone else he is. But if you are talking about other anons then yes that'd be a pretty retarded statement.

Autism

That seems tame by japanese standards.

I wonder how /fit/ Subaru is now

Didn't Subaru use to beat the shit out of the thugs in arc 1? Subaru might be weak, but I doubt he is the weakest guy in that universe.

Why does she suppose?

Because she's not absolutely sure.

pretty sure he was already /fit/ when he entered the other world

But I expect more muscles after training for a year.

He has a nice enough build for someone who i'm guessing only trained at home.

He practiced parkour a lot during that one year so he should look even more /fit/ now.

>Thus he unsealed his powers, did everything he could to clear away the suspicions cast on him, and after listening to every single creature across town, he discovered that the problem girl on the problem night had actually been with seven different men, and he cheerily conveyed to the poor guy: “It would seem that you're the eighth!”

Holy fucking shit.

So now we've had "Rem", "Wilhelm van Astrea" and "Otto Swein". Does anyone else get a namedrop chapter?

Poor Otto didn't deserve all off this suffering

I just noticed that all characters that have namedrop chapters are the ones who are the closest to Subaru.

Will Ram be remembered today?

There is no Rem without her favorite nee-sama

Fan artists will

I remember Nee-sama, too.

Speaking of Ram, is she a virgin still? Or is she simply not pregnant yet due to her low rate of conception?

>Ram
>virgin
bruh.

I'd be shocked if she hasn't been clowned yet.

We're not 100% sure if she's fucking with roswaal or not

If the clown really banged her then i wonder was her first time

>We're not 100% sure if she's fucking with roswaal or not
Roswaal breeds her every night.

he support her with mana it was never stated if he ever shoved his dick in her ass , actually subaru though they were having sex every night until he found out she goes to him for her horn problem < arc 6 ch 5

Two heroines that are master-servant relastionship and status , Rem is Emilia's servent is there other series where two heroines are master and servent\maid ?

Emilia is not Rem's "master", Roswaal is and once Rem wakes up she probably won't work for him anymore.

You think Rem will go full Natsuki family once she wakes up? I don't think she'd leave Nee-sama that easily.

She'd probably be butting heads with Ram to leave the clowncock.

Will she wake up in our lifetime?

Even though Subaru hasn't really the right to speak, he'll probably try to bring Rem to stop working for the clown.

Rem keeps a strictly formal attitude towards Emilia for personal reasons

No clue. Mayo Chiki maybe?

Anyway how long has Ram lived in the mansion? Over 8 years right? How the hell is Ram still not pregnant if it's true that Ram takes huge loads of cum from Roswaal every night?

I think you can do better than this, Japan.

It's 4 am in Japan.

Inter-species breeding takes lots of work user. Plus you can't fuck a 10-15 year old.

Its 12 PM here and this thread is dead as fuck

This is one of the thing I really like about Re:Zero. You'd never see another male character being so based in other WNs.

That's before Subaru showed up. It's slowly changing though.

Does it even take that long though? Subaru only needed one year to get Rem pregnant in the AU, so one would think Roswaal with his BBC would do a (much) better than job at breeding oni.

Inter-species breeding takes work, Oni don't conceive easily, and Ram is mana-crippled.

Also,, Subaru was probably fucking Rem at every available opportunity.

we don't know how often and for how long they've been doing it, Subaru and Rem did it like every day iirc

What a cutie. :)
Thanks for sharing him.

>:)
>