ATTN Sup ForumsTARDS

GEOTUS NEEDS OUR AUTISM NOW MORE THAN EVER.... General Mad Dog Mattis was given intel by myself tonight to give to GEOTUS’ legal team....

archive.is/4AL8t
^^^^ Link to FB archives

/ourguy/ needs our help.
Punic related
(((1 of 3)))

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/11/us/politics/trump-accused-sexual-misconduct.html
longroom.com/discussion/806945/this-anti-trump-journalist-is-now-interviewing-debunked-trump-accusers
thedailysheeple.com/pentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=p-OOrIZBzAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to t_d faggot

I can't wait for Trump to sue all of them

>you gave Mattis intel

Pic related
Wikileaks email taken from Podesta’s wiki dump asking HRC campaign to setup a “fake website” to hire women to work for Trump under the conditions listed in email. It’s essentially a way to get women to say he assaulted or threatened them etc.

Who gives a fuck, people didn't elect the Donald to run a women's organization consoling rape victims. He was elected to rightfully recognize Jerusalem as Israels eternal capital and stop Obama from giving guns to Mexican cartels.

nytimes.com/2017/12/11/us/politics/trump-accused-sexual-misconduct.html

Names of the deviant “Soros” paid women

expect stock market drop, heavy protest, and government pedo ring to be wide open in near future. Remember pentagon is being heavily audited, accusations against potus is distraction. Rumsfeld was to audit pentagon then the world trade centers were hit the next day, it is fact find the dates and you will see, Rumsfeld announced his findings on 9/10/01

You did this today or yesteryear user?

They don't take anything of this serious though, everyone knows this is just really low tier jewing and it's pathetic

CNN Report: There are allegations that nearly 70 years ago Donald Trump put his lips on his own mothers nipples daily for a number of months. CNN has reached out to the Presidents mother but she has not responded.

Are you an insider?

Like an hour ago

Who's lying

>A man

>A group of women

Geez, statistical probability alone says the latter group because there are more of them to tell more lies, thus more chances of lying in general. And bitches just lie in general so...

longroom.com/discussion/806945/this-anti-trump-journalist-is-now-interviewing-debunked-trump-accusers

Debunked cases as of now

Bump for you.

Checkeddddddd. It may be. It also may be of some use. At the very least it’s good red pilling formula

Hes a larper just like all the other LARPers

Do the work and post it look for dates of Pentagon investigation 2001 and now,
thedailysheeple.com/pentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017
I can not show all resources look for missile hitting pentagon along with audit you will see

Anything else? If you are an insider, please tell our majesty we have his back!

You still here user?

Look for a video of first world trade center attack, reporter states Clinton Limo was in the garage at the time of the first attack

Did YouTube remove said video yet?

See...
We don't give a fuck about your false accusations.

Get ur ass back to Shitbook and Twister

i believe youtube has the video i can not get there

The guy in the baseball cap isn't General Mattis (in the Twitter photo). I am confused.

Fugggg user help me find this vid user speaks of. Please

You are doing it all wrong, you can save Roy and Trump if you normalize what he did with something like the russian that touched a hundred breasts to symbolize the modern freedom in russia.

Who does the interview? Fugggggg I can’t find it. Looked at 3

Good finding/saved stuff though

As stated they got this shit already, but it's always good to give them whatever you have ofc

He runs his Twatter bro

Then follow these fucken clues and help me

also it's not spelled Maddox, his last name is spelled Mattis.

I can't tell if OP is trying to troll us or if OP was trolled by a fake twatter account.

Regardless ffs I can give it to Dan Scavino too. Just help me with these clues

see:

The guy who runs his Twatter account misspelled the General's last name?

Again, I can give Said info to Dan Scavino, Sara Carter, whomever.

It was one lousy piece of info. Seriously guys. Focus. We need to figure out wtf we’re dealing with here. Another 9/11?

What the fuck does 9/11, or the Pentagon audit have to do with the OP?

also meant for you:

Read above. An insider dropped crumbs about shit getting UGLY AF A YouTube video about 9/11/01 and HRC’s limo in parking garage.

Ok fine. W/E. So I gave some random guy a useless piece of info. Sorry. My bad all. I live in NY. I went through 9/11, I need to know if I need to be prepared for 9/11 2.0

The fagbook wall posts are good potential lead for Trump to defend himself. I imagine that the person calling the accuser a liar on FB would be willing to share the original story with the media and Trump's team.

Exactly. I still have them. Please read the bread crumbs above. I gotta find video

I don't see a link to this alleged video. Do you always believe whatever anyone posts? It may come as a shock, but people lie on the internet.

There’s one for an article up there too. I’m not new and I’m not a boomer. It makes sense. Getting any info can’t hurt.

of course, we would need to verify that the person calling the accuser a liar isn't a nut or a liar seeking attention. Her story isn't necessarily true.

Exactly. An unknown user above left this link.... sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedailysheeple.com%2Fpentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017

Can you read it and lmk. I’m going to joooo tube

Fuggggg need that video

Need search term ideas for that YouTube video

"hurr durr trump looked at me while i was wearing a rope, he basically raped me, resign drumpf!"

Insider bread crumbs:
Need 9/11/01 YouTube video where reporter says Clinton limo in garage. First tower
Read article above
Look at audit dates

Help me faggot

After so many accusations the matter it's trivialized, and probably discussed ad nauseum by normies, it's the perfect chance for a normalization campaign.

This. Post above says to look on YouTube for a video of 9/11/01 where reporter says Clinton limo in garage. First tower strike. I can’t find it

They just cant meme can they poor things.

I live in NY. If you read what user above posted we can figure it out ahead of time. I can’t go through 9/11 2.0

Sweet Christ no. Can you help me find video mentioned here.

MegaANON so..... FBI
CIA
Chuck Shumer....
Anyone else remember???

Any 9/11 conspiratards I really need you!!!!

Mayday mayday

Have another bump, I'm not close to my hdd but I know what video are you talking about.

you gave "intel" to a random guy on twitter

Yay!!!

Ffs it was literally one page of bs.

I made a mistake. I said I was sorry. I was in a hurry. I backed it up to a thumb drive

I’ll keep thread open till you come back user. Thank you

Anyone know where the video of missiles hitting Pentagon are?

op, are you trying to troll or ? if you aren't trying to troll, I'd recommend you leave this site forever because it's apparently not compatible with whatever mental health issues you have going on

Enough. I’m waiting for an user to come back with the YouTube video I need he says he has

>C

go back to verrit.

@donniz. Tweet it to me pls. I need sleep. Ty friend

op... half of the posts in this thread are yours. i know im just some random from Sup Forums, but this looks like a manic episode or something. have you been doing alright man?

Wow, this one really backfires

No. Trying to keep thread open for dude above. He has the video I need. I can’t find it

if you say so dude... but take a step back and see what you're doing. You thought you were talking to a general, now you're looking for a video that links the clintons to 9/11... it just looks like you're trying to latch onto something. not saying no conspiracy theory is correct, but just take a step back for a second bro

>normalization
it works like this with sweden now btw, whenever they mention rape or whatever over there

We don't give a shit, we lit don't believe anything from them, they have simply blown it.... ironically they do have have real rape there now. However if some swedish chick was actually raped here, nobody would have believed her. It is actually this bad, they have been doing this nonsense since aroun 2kish

Ideas?

yeah get your women in line and have them stop with these false accusations, because later real rape might actually come.... and nobody will believe them.

>The boy who yelled wolf
it's not a meme, and it's also why this must be cracked down hard on. We jail them here, Denmark too

Good one

Not THE video but one that tells about the investigation.
youtube.com/watch?v=p-OOrIZBzAU

What the fuck is this thread. Lmao

Sean Spicer is Q

op is a nutter even by pol's standards

Real Q or LARP Q?

Yup I am

Boomer thread detected.

Ok. SO whores are a smoke screen... to cover for audit. What else am I missing besides another 9/11?

I’m not a boomer. Just got mixed up. I was given the Podesta abuse video, didn’t sleep all night.

Jesus that video is like a fucking year old. You must be new here.

I am not new. I’ve never done a Pizzagate thread till yesterday. I avoided it like cancer

Pizzagate is well over a year old. And these threads resurrecting it (like cbts) have been commonplace for the last 2 months or so. We get it. We know there's fucked up shit happening. Threads about it aren't going to solve anything. Go burn down fucking Comet Ping Pong if you really want to make a contribution, otherwise this stuff is old news to Sup Forums

Back to the task at hand. The whores are a smoke screen to cover the investigation into money, correct? Ok what about the pentagon missile strike? Wait 9/11, false flag. Wtf law do they want to enact this time?
Also is this a coup attempt?

It wasn’t my thread. I just have kids. Didn’t wanna actually know what was going on?

No. It's not. Trump is a shill for Israel, same as Obama was, same as Bush, and Clinton, and the other Bush, and Regan, etc. Our country had a coup over a hundred years ago. Long before you or I was even thought of. This is well known to Sup Forums also. The world sucks. The country is a disaster. Trump will not solve it, even if he has the best of intentions and isn't a shill for Israel and the Jews.

You'd best stop with this form of wishful thinking that your thread on Sup Forums is going to fix or solve any of it. Take the black pill, because it's all fucking gone, and was before you or I even existed.

The world is fucked. All of it, the US included.

Fair enough back to Spicey. Is he real Q or LARP Q?

Here's a thought. What if Q was more than just one person and because you neck beards thought, "Durr hurr, muh LARP! This guy is so fake..." you scrubbed a shit ton of relevant info off Sup Forums and banned a legit source?

I heard that as well. Like 4 ppl. Easy killer don’t blame me. It got too big. Every e celeb, newfag and boomer now has a gd YouTube channel making money doing nothing. So what’s Q’s purpose? Just digging? Was there an end game?