It's happenning fo real

American G.I's take over a Mosque in Fairbanks Alaska and burn shit!
GET IN HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lets turn a building made for religious traditionalism into a cesspool of degeneracy, while simuntaniously pissing off a billion traditionalists and making them hate white people

wow, great idea.

Hookah not hooker lad.

Link, faggot.

Yeah don't piss of the Muslims you stupid Goy.

>Mosque
>Alaska
Does not fucking compute.

I don't understand, how can a church or whatever be "taken over". Did they know pay their mortgage or something?

I've never seen a mosque or even a synagogue. The only thing we have are Russian Orthodox.

Have you tried adding the variable ‘Jews’ to the equation?
>it usually clears up missing parts.

Temples are ugly as sin. The Orthodox churches, Russian or otherwise, at least look pretty.

Nice people overall.

ahhh yes, the 'Bend over and take it in the ass just like Sweden did' strategy.
What could possibly go wrong?

good. muslems can get the fuck out of my state.

Other than agitating for general closed border and deportation policies, whites should not waste a single moment crying over Muslims. We should be spending every available minute red-pilling Muslims on Diaspora Jews here and teaching them how to recognize them by features, name, and behavior. Muslims are projected to overtake Jews in population in the mid-2030s. You know what happens then. This is the end game.

A ton of undesireables are moved to areas where previously there were none, so no one can enjoy ethnic homogeneity. That's why quite so much Section 8 housing went up in traditionally White places during the Obama administration. Gotta make everything even, all the time.

I wonder why she posted something going on in Fairbanks to the Anch craiglist.

Welcome to America friend.
>Tranny rapes your son in the school bathroom

AT LEAST WE STOPPED SHARIAH FROM TAKING OVER

They're taking over, what fucking part don't you understand?

Looks like the mosque was taken over by a strip club. So I guess they aren't taking over.

The Muslims aren't moving into cities user, they're purposely targeting rural states like this so they can expand with little resistance

50 years ago you would have never heard of a mosque in Alaska

Alaska sounds like heaven cause that sounds like cyka's

>we shouldn't do what we want because it will make people mad
coward cumskin faggot kill yourself

I have a friend that lives in Alaska, he says it is all natives, methheads and welfare faggots, not exactly a paradise. He had to chase down and shoot a few people after they robbed his house.

Muslim loving faggot.

>t. ThingsThatNeverHappened
Hi Arizona, Washington, Oregon, or Colorado.

Dearborn resident here; why in Allah's Name (PBUH) does that not compute?

Wullah, kaffir, Allah's Love (PBUH) is everywhere!

dat moslem woman looks Native. why are natives and hispanics turning to the infallible science of Islam??

Sage

Dont take this bait please

I don't give a fuck about defeating the jews. I only care about my people. With muslims rapidly multiplying THEY are the real threat. The kikes are fucking small fries in comparison. You don't even understand that they are no different from each other. Everything a muslim says is a lie, just like with kikes. Muslims play the same fucking games as the kikes and you're too fucking stupid to see it.

checked

you have to go back...

yeah i looked into this,their distrust of white govt is huge but they are really like blm.blame whitey for all of their problems,alcoholism,obesity,diabetes without doing anything for themselves.
now to a degree they are right,they have been given everything to the point they are now useless to themselves but dont organize to change it.
i can see them becoming belted suiciders 100%.

>for a hookabar with sleazy girls and G.I.'s attending.
Why not both?

mountain mudslimes should proceed to caucacess

I was born here. We shall make America a Caliphate!

In another Craigslist ad:

Please help. Crazed Muslims are trying to attack and take over our officer’s club! Send marines and bacon.

>He had to chase down and shoot a few people after they robbed his house.
Sounds like a place where indiscriminate justice lives.

noo actually youre not i know its edgy to say that but its not gonna happen

Your days are numbered

It is very open, I am in Texas, you can do the same shit here. Apparently you can shoot loud animals there too, which is sort of nice when fucktards don't take responsibility for their pets. Apparently someone shot their neighbors dog and stuffed it, put it on their porch cause it would never shut the fuck up.

theyre sneaky about it. they build/use inconspicious "community centers" and use them as mosques

please tell me this stupid bitch didnt actually say this

It seemed odd. i had to post it.

No man.
The "Old Believers in Homer and Delta Junction are the worst thieves in Alaska, horrible drivers, insurance scammers, and get away with whatever they want in their own federally funded villages.
Its pretty fucked up really.

Please user, tell me more of these wonderful tales.

I'm surprised Texas has Muslims in rural areas with all the over populated wild pig problem.

God Bless Texas

Not sure what any of that has to do with muslims. We have some in the cities.

tfw a wild pig attacks muslim
>democrats go crazy
>pigs Islamophobic
>hillary adds pigs to list of deplorables
>price of bacon skyrockets
>whites use the pig as a symbol for resistance

LOl fuck off, I push these shitskins out of my way all the time. I'm LMAOing at you cucks being pushed around by muslim pajeets. Some sandnigger just got shot in my city, we don't play here.

Yep big community in Irving.
>Not sure what any of that has to do with muslims
Muslims cannot touch pigs? "Pigs are haraam to Muslims, meaning they are forbidden."

Just got done fucking a Danish bitch. Your people are idiots and unable to comprehend when they are being used. Great tits though.

I know what you said has to do with muslims, don't know what I said where you brought up muslims, you know, the thing you replied to.

I can back this up. The biggest mosque in Indiana is on the edge of Plainfield and Mooresville. Mooresville is a town that still has the klan running in it. (kinda)
So, you never see a single mudslim in Mooresville but the moment you leave town, mudslims everywhere.

(((You))) made me laugh!
Might also be why more farmers do not hunt them to extintion.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

Craigslist is the new battlefield for both old boomers and younglings.
Share Blue owns the politics section.
Take your memes to CL/POL/ yourhometown.

Oh, well OP is talking about Mosque which is Islam which is Muslims & you were talking about loud animals which reminded me of pigs...
I'll walk away now.

You've never been to a hookah bar, it's a den of degeneracy. It's where all the 18 year olds sluts go if they were rejected from the bar or really high or really drunk.