October 24, 2017

old news

archive.is/PQijH

>Being so autistic that a month ago is old news

DEEP STATE EXPOSED

Thanks, meng

We're on a 24 hour news cycle now.
Try to keep up.

nothing has come of it since, so why make this jack off thread?

This is specific enough for me to consider it credible.

Trump is waiting for them to attack him before he releases it.

Are you slow?

This entire #metoo thing was a setup for them to try to take down Trump. "hey, speaking of sexual assault, didn't trump have some accusers too?"

nytimes.com/2017/12/11/us/politics/trump-accused-sexual-misconduct.html

Honest if big league.

Like I said. O'Reily built that fucking network. It was wrong to fire him.

This will be the scoop of the year.

This is propaganda mate, don't buy it.

better to hold off on releasing it until closer to the election for biggest impact, release it now and by election time they'll be back to trotting out more women

well when/if it gets dropped it'll be something but until then its another bitch hyping up their bombshell when they should be keeping their lips shut till they're ready to really do it

>loofa my balls o'reilly

yeah and that fact is contributing the the general retardation of the country. (((CNN))) invented it it.

Bill O and Glenn B just trying to become relevant again. Back to plebbit, boomer trash.

who is more likely to release hard dirt, o'reilly, cernovich, or geralt of rivia?

bump

>It's Roger Ailes

>old news
Come on man. I realize the Trump presidency is lived in dog years. A week goes by without a happening and I get withdrawals but O'Reily is out for vengeance. He was actually THE FIRST to go down before there was #metoo. He's planning to release this at an opportune moment to inflict maximum damage on the same people that fucked him.

Crooked Hillary would call this a bimbo eruption.

oh god, what a good end of a year that would be

Drag a billionaire through a trailer park and you never know what you'll get.

>He's planning to release this at an opportune moment
He says he doesn't have it or a copy of it.
He was allowed to listen to it is all he said.

Hmmm...
>yeah I was about to watch the link. Haven't yet.
Still. If the owner of the video is a Trump friendly then you would still want to release it just before the story reaches critical mass.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=FMaNlcljcBQ

So every cuck white journalist and politician is getting shitcanned for heavy breathing but we all know what goes on in the Negro Football League and the Negro Basketball Association. So when do niggers start getting the #metoo treatment? Is there Nigger Immunity? Is that a thing?

I understand and agree. I just hope Trump will have access to it at the proper time.

I actually remember hearing this on the radio on my way into work. I figured it could be two things:
>1) 100% truth and we take him at his word.
>2) O'Reily playing the martyr role, signaling he was always innocent while simultaneously bluffing to the Trump accusers.

#S O O N
S
O
O
N

Keep telling yourselves.

Bill O'reilley did nothing wrong
Fuck Megyn Kelly and fuck those roasties

O'Reilly is a nevertrumper idiot. Tucker is a zillion times more effective. Good riddance.

1 month is old enough for democrats

stop posting pictures of this guy please. i really dislike him.

Wrong. He wasn't a neverTrumper, he was literally just too "fair & balanced." In a time when the left have proven that they do not fight fairly, we needed all the help we could get which included similarly not fighting fairly, either. Bill is conservative and he should have demonstrated this much stronger and shilled for us, more.

Im confused, was OReilly pro-trump? I cant remember.

Release the tape

Starting to think literally every single liberal campaign like #metoo is pure projection

nah, he wasn't nevertrump because he's been friends with Trump for a long time. They don't like each other, they're both egomaniacs that talk shit to each other. it was more of a rivalry. It's pretty clear why O'Reilly did not want to openly endorse Trump, it wasn't ideological, it was personal.

>Left can’t meme

I get your point, but...
He is a nevertrumper. Wake up. He wanted to blend in with the wine and cheese crowd and he was EXTREMELY envious of Trump. No quarter given to this smarmy neocuck.

well, fair enough. points taken.

Pic related

This train has no brakes, motherfucker. A month is approximately the cycle between sensational headline and quiet retraction.

colossal if veritable

but he's not ....

I hope Bill gets his revenge

damn

If he really said that about guns he needs to die with the rest of the commie scum.

But he is.
Agreed.