Is marrying a roastie worth it?

>ywn find a blonde submissive virgin wife like pic related
This is almost irrefutable. The amount of these women out there is so small your odds of finding one are effectively zero. Sure you might get lucky, but one person always has to win the lottery.

So the question becomes: "do I suck it up and marry some subpar woman just so I can breed many white children?"

There aren't mother material women out there, but at the same time we need to be making white babies. You can't get around this. This might be a big blackpill, but I think white children are more important than my happiness, especially since this world doesnt facilitate any sort of happiness for a guy like me anyway. So fuck it were screwd either way I'm just gonna breed as much as I can. I'm still going to keep my virginity until marriage on the EXTREME off chance I do manage to find the ideal woman, but if that doesn't happen by the time I'm 26 I'm marrying some chick who's at least decently attractive and looks like she could breed healthy children.

You can get any woman you want if you have money and are fit.

That's not even the issue though, the issue is finding a decent woman at all. You can be the best hunter in the world, but if there are no deer in the forest, you're not gonna get one

No, find an ugly virgin woman instead.

Depends. Do you want twelve types of oral cancer before your first anniversary?

The Roastie always wins, lads. It's nature.

It's scary out there if you're a heterosexual user and you are a bit thirsty. The majority of pussy out there will melt your face from your skull

Fuck off with this all women are whores meme. Tons of christian QTs in churches and dating sites. Some may have made the mistake of having sex with a long term boyfriend (or even two) because they expected to get married and got influenced by jew culture.

But some won’t have done that and anyway odds are you’ve believed some jew lies and aren’t a complete virgin either. Both of you can repent and resolve to love one another as best you can, even with your reduced capacity to truly pair bond as God intended

And if you’re some fedora fag you need to be thinking ahead to the lake of fire you’re headed for and quit worrying about dirty pussy

At the moment I don’t think I want children born into this world. Without children, matting is hilariously retarded.
>muh taxes
You aren’t getting taxes 50%

Dude, go to Estonia/St. Petersburg/Kiev in that order and live there for six months. Show your money and good looks and I fucking GUARANTEE you that some blonde dime will trap your seed and make you marry her, impossible for you not to.

The problem is that you’re too much of a pussy to go out there and take what is yours, because if you truly wanted the best you’d figure out a way to get It rather than make excuses.

T. 4 white children with a 5th on the way.

Why submissive? She can be smart and proper without being a doormat

You have to go into some western state or southern state and get a girl young to get a good one. None are in the city. You want to make white kids with a virgin? Don't look in the city. Go out to some no name town in the west and find a young women. Best bet.

yeah well, its easier for a woman to accept a man who's had multiple partners. even in the church the priest talks about a man taking a virgin to wed, and says nothing of the man

>eating pussy
Debasing and submissive, absolutely not. Had a girl refuse to go down on me since I wouldn’t return the favor. Didn’t care. Turned out she couldn’t resist having a dick in her mouth anyways.

Seriously, 1 in 3 people is infected with an std?

Smart isn't a goo trait for a women. Its a turn off. Shes a woman not newton. I talk to newton if I want to talk smart not a women. Plus women are never humble about their education. They think of it as an accessory. They flaunt it. Men don't. Education and the military have a different affect in women and men.

One person can have multiple infections, sometimes multiple times. Numbers are a little skewed that way but regardless it’s still pretty up there

It's not just sexual trauma though, it's everything. They can't survive in the modern world without some kind of psychological damage. Almost all women have some sort of mental illness/depression/anxiety. I'm just saying do I suck it up and marry some woman I don't really love just so I can have children?

>marrying

No, oh no no no no. No, no, no no no, non. PROMISE to put a ring on it AFTER the bun is in the oven, so to speak. If you're Chad enough you can get two or three in before the PROMISE/excuses begin to wear thin.

Waiting till you're 26?! No, you begin right now! That male v-card is meaningly, the female v-card matters and you hopefully stumble into a card career along the way but good luck finding that unicorn - you should already be matched with her from school - if you aren't, sorry, it isn't that way or that world anymore.

Yeah well it’s easier for men to get good jobs so maybe they should pay a gajillion dollars in alimony regardless.

No.

If you want someone quality be quality yourself. Quality women can sniff this out anyway.

No, read my post. Its not sucking up thats the problem. Its will you put in the time to find one.

>I want a stupid woman
>durr hurr
>how come my kids are retards too now
>durr hurr

I went to Germany. Baby 1 on the way.

Lads.. it's not that hard.

So you're saying you want a complete dumbass as long as she's submissive and a doormat. Have fun with low IQ babies

>Yeah well it’s easier for men to get good jobs
Yes and no. Men are better than women so thats why they would and no bcs there are gender quotas. Do guys have quotas? No.

Find a dumb whore to fuck but to jeopardize your progeny”s genetics because of an insecurity is selfish and retarded. A smart woman by your side is a facilitator in life instead of a burden. The priority is decency though, of course.

Ps you’re not going to talk to any Newtons

>marriage
The thought never crossed my mind. You'd have to be stupid to marry.

>20s
Party like a freak while getting your qualifications and kicking off your career. Doesn't matter if you're not earning like crazy, as long as you're middle of the road. Bang as many chicks as possible srs.

>30s
Slow down and travel the world, maybe bring a gf and her/your friends. Have orgies on your trips. Idk have some more fun. Invest your earnings and keep a hold of your career. Maybe look at switching it up in your 40s.

>40s
OK you're slowing down, idk what to do here. Switch it up a bit.

There is no women version of any great philosopher. Women aren't commended for their smarts. I didn't say low iq. Fuck who likes a phd women?

Didn't say low iq. Who the fuck likes an intellectual women? Fuckin betas man.

Holy shit did I say find a whore? That'd be up to you. So apparently if a women doesn't have a bachelors shes dumb? Nice.

Is this meme fucking true? I've always wanted to marry a Finnish girl, but it seems like a pipe dream. Are the STD rates at least lower in Europe?

I knocked up a roastie. Takes a true cowboy to walk that line in 2016. I always wondered if any anons did the same,

>Ps you’re not going to talk to any Newtons
Yes please miss point further.

>that fucking arm hair

absolutely disgusting 2bh

You seem pretty insecure about educated and intelligent women

>A smart woman by your side is a facilitator in life instead of a burden
oh shut the fuck up. Women can't take care of themselves.

>110 million
What the actual fuck? Seriously?!

>Le phds are smart face
Maybe you don’t like smart women because you are a drooling retard yourself.

Please don't be idiots and get married unless it's to that girl you have had a on off thing with since childhood.

I fucked up and she went on to have four kids with the same guy. I'm stuck with just two kids and in pic situation.

No. You might think "Well at least the sex will be good," but roasties don't enjoy sex. They do it to get attention, get what they want or exert power. Once they have you they no longer need to pretend they want to have sex with you. In fact I've come to believe they actually despise sex. They sense that there's something really innocent and magical about it, but they've ruined their ability to feel that.

strawman. virginity in a man is not as important to a woman. its physiology, and its also psychological. what they care about is you not wanting to have sex with anyone else after you met her. if you had sex too much and it ruins your personality, thats another thing

No I think you overestimate them. Really? Im insecure? Over an "educated women"? what the fuck is an educated women. Women in education is useless. They need to make babies not get a phd.

>I'm still going to keep my virginity until marriage

>he thinks it's up to him
>he thinks a non-virgin female who's been getting laid since she was 14 is going to tolerate the 15 seconds of missionary that will be all this inexperienced user knows how to do
>in the 24/7 access to strangers provided be her smartphone
>not understanding survival of the fittest
>ignorant to the role genetics play in attraction
LMFAO

A woman can be high iq and not be a know it all cunt. Uneducated =/= low iq

Not all women are roasties, but very very few are chaste virgins. Your best bet is the middle ground. It's a shame, it really is, but it's our only hope. I'm not going to throw away my family line just because I have insane standards.

Plus I want a gf real bad.

>wow my dude this society has a generation of degenerates that aren't worth marrying, rather than doing anything to fix it and make sure that the next generation lives the lives we should have I guess I'll just be hedonistic degenerate scum hahaha

Unironically kill yourself.

3 replies to my one post. Along with your obsession about education = smart retardeness it only proved my point made here. But now I know you failed in your studies as well

>Maybe
Maybe you can't understand where im coming from bcs you are a beta.

Yeah ok dude your totally fucked

Good thing im armenian and my people keep there culture probably 80% of the US one are good women probably 98% of the ones in the homland are good. I dont know why european are so easily effected and manipulated.

by roastie I take it you mean slut?
nop, I'm not gona be that guy.
but marrying in general? yes, I need and want someone next to me to get through life with, someone to create and build something with.

>3 replies to my one post.
You got me wow. Now I know you failed in understanding women.

Maybe I’m a high IQ guy who doesn’t have petty intelligence insecurities. For all the things I blame women for, being smart won’t be one of their shortcomings

This is basically what I'm saying. It's a shit ty compromise,but the only reasonable one

Found a redhead who's claimed to be a virgin and NS. I'm probably not good enough for her though so I won't even try

>For all the things I blame women for, being smart won’t be one of their shortcomings
You couldn't be further from the truth. Then explain to me why over 95% of historical figures whether it be in any field, cooking, art, science, math, medicine, and philosophy have been men? Why do men have higher iqs on average? Women were made to breed and they can't even do that nowadays and here you are thinking one of their strong suits is being smart.

>Maybe
maybe

I dont fucking get the spinelessness in that pic. How can any man live a life he's supposed to as opposed to a life you want? Why the fuck is it so hard to calculate and place value on your own as opposed to just being told what you're supposed to value and living a forced existence? How can so many men be so fucking weak and spineless?

>men are smarter more disciplined more creative and more capable
Yes. But I am not a faggot and I want good genetics for my family. I’ll find a smart one. Their strong suit is NOT smart because they aren’t. But some are

I'm mad at the complete lack of loyalty women have.

Good luck.

Instead of sitting around waiting for good odds or bad odds to happen to you, you need to start changing the culture so women don't slut around in the first place. You do that by applying social pressure. Do it directly yourself, and also find like-minded males to declare no hymen no diamond in front of women so the pressure is on. Lead other men into putting on the pressure, and they will, because the reality is no man wants used goods. Somebody has got to take the first step.

When a male inevitably challenges you, it will be a Jew. Count on it. So point out in front of everybody that he is a Jew and that Jews are degenerate and undermine their host countries and that they won't get away with it anymore. Make fun of him as an ugly degenerate numale cuck boy who is uncompetitive against other men so he has to destroy women to get some pussy.

Then, when certain psycho females deliberately shit-test you by fucking men then hitting on you, reject them. Reject them publicly and with disgust. Make it public. Make an example of them. If they are not crying, you did not do your job. If the humiliation is great enough, other females will see it and won't go there. The sluts still will, but by being a strong man, you will have given permission to all the girls who don't actually like the Jewy slut culture not to participate in it. They will even say something to other girls too. Normal girls are harassed by sluts and Jews to degenerate. They are attacked in ways you do not understand. You are protecting normal girls by BTFO'ing sluts and Jews. Girls need that from you, believe me.

iktf
nazichads are taking all the females, there simply isn't enough gfs. Seriously even an average girl can have her pick of guys way above her level if she is far right

Explain to me why 100% of historical figures were born from a man and a woman.
Great, men are more intelligent than women, good luck breeding an entire generation from some degenerates pozzed up asshole you fucking faggot.

Hello Rabbi

Women are emotional predators, they are designed to prey upon the good will and compassion of any good man who can't bring himself to not give a fuck. Womens feelings will always override concepts such as loyalty and pride.

>man and a woman.
Yeah maybe you should explain that to women before they call it her body her choice. Women are shit at birth now so funny you bringing that up.
>good luck breeding an entire generation from some degenerates pozzed up asshole you fucking faggot.
At least im trying fucking useless piece of shit.

There's this cute blonde girl at my Trad Catholic Church who's probably a keeper but her nose is looking a little jewy. How should I figure out if she is or not?

Talk to her genius. Good luck!

ask her.

She’s Italian (or Greek). Jews hate Christians with a a passion so if she is at your Catholic Church there’s a 0% chance she’s a Jew

>The amount of these women out there is so small
>And I'm way too fucking lazy to put in the work to find one.
Jesus, the state of modern "men" these days. I had to wait ten years to find my wife. It's vastly more than worth the work.

>at least I'm trying
You really aren't in a position to be crying about anyone else being a degenerate you faggot scum.

I never called anyone a degenerate.

I found one.

You don't get it, if you get a girl pregnant you just try to do the right thing... after every conversation has turned to "WHY AREN'T WE MARRIED REEEEE!"

Bullshit, that's how you attract gold-digging sluts. The only truly worthwhile, intelligent chicks are aspies, and society has brainwashed them into thinking that being weird means being lesbian, so it's a fucked up situation.

>itt US gives Europe AIDS

Dude, Jew the Jews. Trad Cat Convert Jews seem like a winning combination. Cute asheknazi brains. Go for it.

I'm 19 man, you don't know how bad it is out here, things have fucking changed

>There aren't mother material women out there, but at the same time we need to be making white babies. You can't get around this.

It's not the number that has to increase, but the ratio.

Reducing the number of nonwhite babies accomplishes the same result, and better because nonwhites reproduce faster due to their pre-industrial culture and genetics

I get it to an extent, but I'd only really care about the development of the child. I sure as fuck wouldnt care about fulfilling some dumb cunts expectations of a fantasy american dream life.

If your wife has more kills than you, then sorry but it will not last.

>I went to Germany. Baby 1 on the way.
Now burgers are stealing our women too.

>>ywn find a blonde submissive virgin wife like pic related
>This is almost irrefutable.
are these demoralization threads thanks to shills or is /r9k/ just overflowing

you are weak and are soon to be cut off as chaff.

How.?

The ability to form a meaningful bond totally ruined by a fucking app (Tinder). When a woman gets bored she knows she can go there to find her next lay.

Their brains are dependent on dopamine rushes. It's fucking insane. A meaningful relationship isn't dopamine all day long ffs. It's what roasties don't understand until their sexual value drops significantly.

>I'm still going to keep my virginity
Not likely to be much of a challenge, beta.

Women have it good while they're young, average man has it good when he's older. Chad fucking wins from birth

www.rooshv.com/women-who-own-iphones-lose-the-ability-to-love

That's not th e point, the point is do you suck it up and do it for the white babies

Saw a post a few weeks back on here talking about how the more nonwhites there are, the more screwed up the "white dating" culture gets. The blacks, hispanics all have their own dating culture. They're generally more loud and flirty. If a white guy sees a white girl getting hit on by black guys, he's probably going to avoid her. Then when the white guy finally gets female attention, possibly in the form of hispanic women he's going to take it.

Yes. Brains destroyed by dopamine rushes, and the ability to "bond" from sexual encounters is ruined. These sexed up whores love fucking everything under the sun, except for the beta they settled for and married. Can't even give the poor bastard a once a month lay.

This. You mutts better go to these places. Someone screenshot this.

I know

Not wasting time on Tinder, beacuse people you find there are a red flag by itself.

Wow the bottom 22% of women on tinder must be blown the fuck out

OP, if your slick enough you can dog feminists right in front of them, and theyll love it. You gotta be slick tho and you gotta be read and stern in your convictions. These hoes will always be the same and you can keep anyone you want if your not a chump and want to deal with her shit.

Chicks aside, the best thing you can do for the white race is to be highly successful. You can be a millionaire by 30 without going to college. Just start reading nonstop about the economy, real estate, business, managing, leadership, accounting etc. and take some of these online courses and go to seminars. put a 5 year plan together with milestones and work that shit.

if you find a virgin at marrying age then I would stay clear. I've been there. there is a reason at 23 she was a virgin and the reason was she had no sex drive. sure I got laid but there was no passion and almost always missionary. BJ's out of the question and the kinkiest she got was actually getting on top and it was a struggle to take her shirt off. she gave me 3 beautiful babies but I think I would have had a better life if I married one of my kinky exes.

>The amount of these women out there is so small your odds of finding one are effectively zero. Sure you might get lucky, but one person always has to win the lottery.
>So the question becomes: "do I suck it up and marry some subpar woman just so I can breed many white children?"
Women control reproduction now. The question is not if you can find a unicorn or "suck it up", but if you can actual get a female carrying it and don't go for abortion.

It's not demoralising it's educational, young lads are going out there without any idea of how the contraception culture they're entering has changed everything they expect drastically.

>Wow the bottom 22% of women on tinder must be blown the fuck out
It's the bottom 22 % who settle for "lesser" men (the bottom 80 %) because, they are fat, ugly and old. The other 78 % of women believe they deserve nothing less than Prince Charles.