When does this get good, VNbros?

I just finished true route.
FUCK WHY I JUST WANT TAKU TO BE HAPPY WITH HIS BEST FRIEND
Will LCC save this?

Nono a shit

>The weak should fear the strong.

Nono a best.

This.
It's interesting that I had more fun watching the Chaos;Head recap than Chaos;child

So I changed locale to Japan succesfully but it started yelling "debugger detected, please close debugger" and now I can't even get to the menu
I took one step forward, two steps back. When do I get to just play Sup Forumsnon patched Chaos;Head goddammit!?

>Tooryanse...

It will never get better as the delusions are being skipped and we are already halfway through the novel with things getting cut left and right.

Deactivate your debugger then?
Or anything that is interefering with the CHAOSHEAD.exe as it is run, such as an anti-virus.

I've shut down and deleted half of my programs on this thing, anything even marginally related to anti-virus or visual studio was first to go. Didn't change anything
Not that I was expecting it to, the only thing that changed between being able to start up C;H and this was that I changed the locale to Japan.

I don't suppose there's any handy way to just straight up see WHAT Chaos;head.exe defines as "debugger"?

Anything that interferes with the exe and the core dlls. Or the connection between the two.

yeah, how can I see that?

why is this 1-cour

I don't know. Even Occultic;Nine was a 1 cour though it was better than this

This has a source material that is twice as long as Steins;Gate yet only got half the time for its adaption. I mean, it's only Episode 4 and we are already in Chapter 5. This is insane.

That was an LN adaptation.

Should've just rewrote the whole thing instead of cramming and cutting content, or just not even adapt it

>Adapted Volume 1 on episode 1

By episode 4, no one knew what would happen since the LN was canceled

Should have given it three cours as it deserved.

C;C's not that popular

a.pomf.cat/ladcey.webm

It would be if Chiyo knew how to market things properly. Xbox One exclusice was the poorest marketing decision he could have made at the time. Giving this only one cour is another failure of his.

But most importantly, not giving the OK to PQube to distribute Steiner's and Winkel's Noah translation in the west is the worst. I hate this fucker.

The first game was never officially localized, so why bother with the second? And speaking of Xbone exclusivity, was there any reason why the SciAdv games were released on Microsoft consoles first?

Should've not have adapted it instead

You do know that Chaos;Head Noah is the first canon entry while Steins;Gate is the second? You do know that while they, as you said, bothered with the second entry, they still have not released the first entry? What you said is hilarious.

>Should've not have
Shouldn't've is a word, you know

>Steiner's and Winkel's Noah translation
It exists?

Chaos;Head isn't directly related to S;G. They just take place in the same universe.

It exists and is kept under a tight lock because Chiyomaru and 5pb. are faggots who don't want to publish it in the west. It will never see the light of day.
>Chaos;Head isn't directly related to S;G.
Keep telling yourself that, it might come true eventually, you delusional Megalomaniac.

Can you post some links that elaborate on that? I haven't really followed translation scene after the original S;G translation.

Dig around the archive and/or ask certain people about it. Either way, we'll have to wait for sonome.dareno.me to step up and translate Noah. Or read the PC Version of C;H, even though it still has a shaky translation. Well, at least all the bugs have been fixed.

>Or read the PC Version of C;H
No one should do this

Because robotics;notes flopped so were never getting 2 cour of anything not stein gate related again.
Fuck R;N.

Why not? It's not as bad anymore, because all bugs have been fixed. It's essentially Noah without the character routes and with outdated CGs. Of course you should still read Noah after the PC Version, but the PC Version isn't that bad anymore.

No, the game's still awful

Could you elaborate why?

Subs now

Are you, by any chance, implying that C;H itself is bad? No, of course not. Nobody has THAT bad of a taste.

Is this heaven?
How do I enter my own inner world and imagine these girls into being with me?

1) Tulpa
2) Heavy drugs
3) Head to the portal to Gensokyo

If Chaos;Child has taught me anything, it is that Tulpa are not a good idea.
I just want to fall into a coma and dream of my delusional heaven.

>Or read the PC Version of C;H
I would if I could

I don't know what your problem is.
Win7 x64 here, changed non-unicode to Japanese, and everything was set. Don't use applocale, as that is treated as a debugger.

Can you at least give a screenshot?

My nerd rage is rising. The show is so rushed and a lot of the scenes that connect the big events are not getting animated. Chaos;Child the VN was pretty slow and steady in most places but had good pace when shit hit the fan.

I feel your rage. This is an insane pace. Are they really going to adapt the true end? They really shouldn't.

>Changing non-unicode language back from japan to finnish solved debugger problem but returned me back to the original problem
What the fuck

>finnish
What in the Sticker's name are you doing?
Show me a screenshot of your task manager's process tab when you try to run Chaos;Head in Japanese Locale, maybe I will find something that isn't supposed to be there.

They might skip the scene with Mio's apartment at this rate. Hell, if they find this to be a good product then they should just adapt all the routes. Fuck it.

I am now confident they will adapt the true route.

Was this a genuine reaction?

I was disappointed they skipped pic related and the brain slurping.

The menu where you changed the locale to Japanese looked something like this, right?

>thatbitch
You take that back. She is best friend.

Ok this is pretty fucking creepy

>Will LCC save this?
Wait, Chu Chu games are canon?

I am not saying sweet and pure Serika is one, I am just thinking that might be what she is saying in her head.

Yes

Then you are forgiven.

The scene with all the rikishi seals on the wall was good too. I am glad they did the Mio as a monster delusion though.

I keep hoping that the show will go on a different route than the VN since Takuru's phone still being on him makes a lot of things mighty different.

I still don't understand where they are trying to go with this. We still haven't seen Ami-chan on Acq, either.

>Literally any other language works up to the main menu except when it set to Japan when it will cry "debugger"
Im giving up, I've already wasted enough of everyones time. This laptop is temporary old model until I can get a new one since my old broke its graphics driver permanently so there's no point trying to go further. Its so big of a fucking mess my processes don't fit on the task manager even when its in full-screen.

Im just baffled at how english, finnish, chinese and fucking russian work fine up to the menu of C;H and how changing it to japan somehow triggers a debugger or some shit. Thanks for help anons, sorry for wasting time

Doesn't seem the OST to be a bit lacking?
The VN had great tracks all around fitting for the atmosphere and I dare say it was the best SciADV OST. Yet this anime hasn't used the memorable tracks yet, except for WORLD in the beginning.

Can you at least post a screenshot of this debugger error?

The atmosphere all around is really great especially during the really important parts that they rush through. Man who am I supposed to blame for the reason this is one cour?

It's obvious just how much they're held back by these massive time constraints.

>who am I supposed to blame
Chiyomaru, it is all his fault. Everything good and bad, everything is his fault.

It's still decently enjoyable as an anime only.
I really hope it doesn't take too long to get released this year.

This adaptation is so incomplete. I can't imagine how this must feel for someone who hasn't read the VN already. I can take solace in the fact that the VN was very good and that if they adapted it with enough episodes the anime would be good too. I like C;C and it will feel kinda bad when everyone shits on it due to the adaptation since I like C;C so much but I can't blame them. I am not sure how much I would understand if I only watched the anime.

The VN takes very good care of what leads into what, most scenes make sense as they happen and the ones that don't are explained later. In the anime so far shit just kinda happens with little rhyme or reason.

Also Serika has been front and center, which is good, but some of the other characters are falling by the wayside.

>sticker

It's seal you secondary.

You don't know about Chaos;Head LCC being a direct canon sequel to C;H?

>seal
It's 「シール」、このばか外人

D swords was a mistake.

Nice

>straight up choking a girl unconscious and kidnapping her when she doesn't want to leave
Well ok

The guro scene at AH was well done.

It was so fucking brutal and uncalled for it made me laugh

>remember the basics of CQC

>hiding in enclosed space
Shit, I know its anime and shit but damn , this stuff gonna give me heart attack.

>this stuff gonna give me heart attack.
It gave me a boner

The OP is fucking great. The ED is good too.

Best OP this season

>boner

>episode 4 of 12
>we are already halfway through the novel
That and seal design changing make me wonder if anime's going to seriously diverge from VN.

Do a potential viewer need to know chaos;head?

>>boner
Diamonds

C;H is a crazy ride up until its last quarter where it kinda fucks up that you have to experience.

That'd actually be interesting if this was a different route as long as it wasn't as bad as the C;H adaptation's ending.

roger that user

Are we actually halfway trough the VN or is that an exaggeration?