Morgan County fag here. Tomorrow's the day. I can't decide if I should vote for the kiddie diddler or the libcuck...

Morgan County fag here. Tomorrow's the day. I can't decide if I should vote for the kiddie diddler or the libcuck. The degeneracy clouds my judgement. Sup Forums has my vote. Who has it? How does Sup Forums vote tomorrow?

gonna get shit but idc, I'd vote Moore. Theres a chance all the accusations are kike lies and this seat is too important.

Write in for Jeb

Purge the degenerates. You know it must be done.

And this would take the form of voting for-?

Moore because he didn't diddle kids, they're proven false. pus if he was a kiddie diddler he'd still be better than a libcuck

Probably Moore

Moore for the sheer asshurt it will cause the media

Moore. the kikes are out to get him.

Moore, its obv a kike attack

The asshurt has it. Sup Forums has spoken. I will vote Moore tomorrow.

vowte fow me pweese vowt wojwak

fpbp

If Moore wins, the entire country will laugh at Alabama

these are the people who say Moore is bad.

to vote these days just see what the jews want and vote the opposite in every case

Tuscaloosa here, all the students won't be able to vote because of finals. Kind of fucked, could turn Tuscaloosa county blue.

No shit, I went to Brewer High

Vote Moore if he gets elected he will be investigated and indicted. If he does not all accusations will be dropped.

Win win, pedo gets jailed, we get out seat.

Everyone laughs at Alabama and Mississippi anyway. Might as well just say fuck it to everyone else. If Moore loses everyone will just talk about how much Alabama "needs to improve" now that the libs have taken control. Despite the fact that the state is booming right now with new businesses and a population influx.

Unless they actually maintain a permanent residence where they're going to school college students should have to register to vote at their legal address and vote via absentee ballot.

I'll never vote for a Democrat again. GOP will probably expel Moore as fast as they can finish the ethics inquiry and then he'll be replaced by Luther Strange until the regular election.

So your choice is
>Democrats rendering the Senate completely dysfunctional
>Luther Strange back by March

Kiddy diddler now or fag parades and more kiddy diddling later, take your pick

I went to Brewer dude. What year did you graduate?

Well if that's the case a lot of alabama-native students won't be able to vote anyway. The majority of liberal students at UA are out-of-staters.

Why don't you ask god like all you other dumb christ cuck alabamians?

2014 muh nigga Wilky

Because I'm an athiest. Most people my age are fool.

2010. That's a fucking trip. We probably know each other.

If you’re not a comnie vote for Moore
Because he’s the (R)
He’ll go down if guilty and a replacement will be seated. SImple.

I played on the football team and shit, thats dope. Read my thoughts above though and see, I am voting Moore, he will get replaced either way.

I would vote Moore. 100%. Worst case pedogate makes him resign and you can elect Mo Brooks.* Best case he's a brutal anti-cuck nationalist.

*Worst case could be dems can pull off a repeat of Todd Aiken in 2010, costing us easy seats.

If doug jones goes in, we will need 50 out of 51 to pass anything. That's a lot harder than 50 out of 52.

That's how it should work, not how it does, sadly. College students do a wonderful job of fucking up local politics.

Shelby here.. Moore all they way...if the swamp hates him then so do i..

Vote for Moore.
>Won't overrun your state with illegals and refugees who will take your job
>Won't infringe on your First Amendment or Second Amendment Rights
>Won't cement a standard where anyone can be accused of anything and then fired or lose a job opportunity

Moore dummy

40 years ago it was legal to fuck and marry 14 year olds in Alabama. Even if anything occurred, which I highly doubt, it would have been completely aboveboard. Don't judge history by the standards of today.

That'd be like hating the Romans for having slaves. Did they? Sure. Did they also build a fucking sweet empire? Yep.

Moore, faggot. Why do you think god blessed you with snow last week? To cleanse your doubt and vote for the white mans candidate, not the hillary loving worm in a suit!

I support what the others said. The republican investigation card can be taken as actual support for Moore.

That way even if you vote for him, if he's really that bad, they can easily replace him so there is insurance.

However Jones wins, you're never gonna hear the end of it. Focus on winning first, what happens afterwards can be decided.

I read that. Hell, I was probably going to anyway. Just wanted to see what this place had to say. You're logic is sound. I'm convinced.

Nobody I know is voting for a liberal. Shills out in full force today.

Fpbp

Yeah win win is good man, cya at the polls

If any good is to come of this, vote Moore. Then the senate republicans can vote him out, which will immediately be challenged, and almost certainly taken to the Supreme Court. Their vote will be overturned, and all of the republicans will be ousted or resign for attempting to usurp the democratic process.

I'm voting for Moore because he may be a Christfag, but he's better than Jones. On top of that, I think the allegations are b.s.

I feel like an idiot for getting so amused by this

Honestly Tuscaloosa is fine. Most of the students aren't liberal, even the ones from out of state. They don't affect local politics much. It helps that the Fraternity alumni at UA have massive sway over the county's politics.

your weakness is not tolerable.

Forgive me. I can be better.

We can't afford to lose that senate seat to the Democrats. *IF* the accusations against Moore have any merit to them, he'll resign from office and get replaced by another Republican until the midterms.

embrace the idiot inside you, and combine it with makeup and homosexuality. Very fun. Or embrace the eternal, timeless fool. The absurdist. very fun. Mr. Chaos, very old man, birth him from the woom.

:)

Vote for Roy Moore for the love of god

Yea sure its legit...Oh that's right it's..fraud!

Nigger if you don't vote for Moore tomorrow, it had better be because you killed yourself tonight.

Moore, the seat is too important for legislation, judicial appointments including the Supreme Court and staving off impeachment if Dems have a good 2018 a year from now.

Moore losing is also going to supercharge the whole #MeToo Stronk Womyn movement and the use of simple, unprovable accusations to attack politicians and as a weapon.

Moore will beat it lickity split!

My wife graduated last year with her PHd from there. Impressed that the campus is not overrun with obvious SJWs, fat girls with rainbow colored hair and other weirdos. That's why I love the South.

>going to get shit for voting for moore on Sup Forums
did you forget where you fucking were buckaroo?
>also checked

I'd vote Moore because I heard him being knocked on NZ state owned radio which is a sure sign the kikes are conspiring against him.

Roy Moore isn't a libcuck. Just an old southern dude who tried to date a 16 yr old as was southern tradition the previous century with the parents permission. Marrying your daughter up to an established man. It has since gone by the wayside thanfully, but only people who don't know history will buy that crap. Douggie is a libtard, and safe to thus say a kiddie diddler.

Any thread casually referring to moore as a child molester was created by a leftist. They're trying to normalize their lie. There is a absolutely no credible evidence and Moore denies all accusations.

Its the same as people saying "Russia rigged the election, by proving the democrats rigged the election"... knowing full well that cant prove any Russian involvement.

Stop falling for jewish tricks and sage this piece of shit.