Who is the Greatest American ever?

What American historical figure represents the USA spirit of freedom, liberty and power the best?

>Pic related George Armstrong Custer

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/custer.pdf
mileswmathis.com/ok.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who doesn't say George Washington can fuck off

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Paine

Stonewall Jackson

Its Jefferson anyone who says otherwise is historically illiterate.

>inb4 Benedict Arnold

Andrew Jackson

Obama or bill clinton

Custer had such a sad story. He was actually an incredibly talented officer, with a long career filled with nothing but commendations and promotions. It's crazy how one blunder can overshadow an entire career of success and doom you to the gutters of history.

Theodore Roosevelt

Me

Jeffrey Dahmer

Jefferson believed that all men are equal, he just wanted whites and blacks to be free and "equal" in separate societies.
The latter part always gets taken out.

>be a fedora
>be an adulterer
>support the French revolution

we wasn't American. He was a Confederate rebel and traitor.

You can't play both sides, faggot.

So not men. A subspecies?

Bro Shakespeare was irish

fpbp

Benjamin Franklin

>redpilled the masses with his printing press

>literally shitposted into diplomacy

If America is so much about freedom and liberty why do you need such a large, aggresive and warmonger Armed Forces and why has America been at war 222 years out of 293 years since 1776?

Fuck you
>t. Rick and Morty fan

Are you a faggot or has your revisionist history just made you a faggot?

>Confederate
>Traitor
>You can't play both sides
Lmao user

Lee himself would've considered Washington a greater American than him lol

All white men are created equal. A negroid isnt included that category.

in modern times it is either Rockwell or William Luther Pierce

>be making the constitution
>south states want slaves to count as 1 for determining representatives
>north states want slaves to count as 0 for determining representatives
>neither will agree with the other
>"Just count them as 3/5 so we can have a working government already"
>everyone begrudgingly agrees
>this somehow proves Jefferson is raysis

George Washington you niggers, without him we would have the same President until they die creating a monarch style government, and much more. Also fuck redcoat britbongs.

>What is my opinion?

Why is Mexico a third world shithole despite being next to the world's superpower? Other than being gay, Canada kinda has its shit together.

William Luther Pierce.

Fuck off back to EVROPA with this Nazi shit please and thank you

Crazy Horse

John Wayne Bobbit.

Mr. Prima Donna, Brass Hat, Five Star MacArthur.

Tfw genetically related to Custar
Feels great man

and he would have been wrong, Washington as a young man had many embarrassing defeats. Lee's record outside of Gettysburg is almost unblemished

More like greatest goy ever.

Based Jackson. Last President to pay off the national debt.

Custer was a fucking egotistical retard that got his men killed. Fuck that faggot.

>Custer
>be """greatest american ever"""
>get shot

Custer was a hero worship his body count

Most great americans got shot some point in their life.

>Goy
>Has done more with his life than the next 20 generations of your family will accomplish combined
Yeah you're not mad.

Amen Jackson is best

>1 post by this ID
Just mad that the big goy confirmed the US is Israel's bitch

Also, Winfield Scott.

Audie Murphy

Henry Ford. Printed and distrubted masses of the Protocols of tbe Elders of Zion. Made a ton of money making cheap cars.

That's funny considering how he porked all his female slaves and had a bunch of mulatto children

After what he and his soldiers did to Atlanta? Not so great.

Ernest Hemingway

EQUAL UNDER GOD YOU FAGGOT
(x-->infinity): blacks/x = whites/x = 0

Jefferson would today be called an avid white nationalist.

One Blunder that got his ENTIRE FUCKING UNIT KILLED. How many talented young men died because of his blunder. The last stand of the 7th was glorious no doubt about that but in the end could have been easily avoided.

>general Custer

HAAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE'S A FUCKING KIKE ACTOR YOU STUPID FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

>muh gunfight at the OK Corrall

Let me guess, you also believe in Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing?

Here you go

>Custer is the greatest american to ever live
>can't even put on his uniform correctly

Are you retarded or am I being memed on

Custer isn't the greatest American ever, but he's certainly a hero and will forever be more important than you are, faggot.

I'm making fun of you for believing a 19th century hoax some 150 years later

>hero
>rich boy who hung out with the crypto-jew european monarchs and acted in fake battles to dupe Americans

yeah, whatever

But...I'm not the guy you were originally replying to? IDs exist for a reason, retard.

If you think I'm retarded for calling out a jew actor, then I'm making fun of you as well.

Yeah, he was so cool! I especially loved when he: started the trend of letting less educated, less privileged, less intelligent people vote; fucked the entire economy with his incompotent handling of his dismantling of the first national bank; expanded executive power by one of the largest margins in American history (probably similar to LBJ or John Adams); set an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS precedent of disobeying the Supreme Court; and implemented the spoils system, which is literally corruption: giving all the jobs and contracts to members of your own political party, thus greatly accelerating corrupt competition for political power.

The ONLY good thing he did was genocide the indians. Compared to Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, and Washington, he's a fucking puke.

Pic FUCKING related.

>yfw

Custer's death was faked so that the US government could end the Indian wars and steal all the gold in the Black Hills.

You don't get to make fun of people when you're a retarded circumcised kike slave.

what evidence do you have for this?

Okay Miles Mathis, go take your meds and get back to the padded room.

none, he's just mentally ill

>Davy Crockett
>politician
>frontiersmen
>opposed the indian removal act
>hated Andrew Jackson to hell and back
>didnt get reelected, told his constituents to go fuck themselves
>went to Texas to kill Mexicans
>killed Mexicans
>died
REPUBLIC of Texas

mileswmathis.com/custer.pdf

I cry evrytime

Andrew Jackson and Henry Ford

maybe this arrogant jew for spilling the beens

"He stood shoulder to shoulder with Travis in Texas.
And rode with the Seventh when Custer went down."
Good choice. I like Lewis and Clark because I wish that I could explore and navigate new land like they did (with Sacajawea). Also pioneering new land is an American tradition.

Didnt the Sioux account mention a blonde haired warrior who fought fiercely? Could have been anyone, but Custer was that type of jackass

Lee's wife was Washington's granddaughter. Lee wins.

We never landed on the moon.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

You can always tell when that it's a mestizo posting under the American flag when they don't like Europe.

wyatt earp

>dr

Fighting a bunch a spics and when he actually went up against a competent general got his shit kicked in hard. Meanwhile Washington was fighting against the French and got dicked by a pompous British commander. then years later went up against one of the largest, best equipped, modern armies of the time and fucking won. Then after voluntarily gave up massive amounts of power. Lee dont have shit on Washington.

I really like that aesthetic, the beard, long hair
Should be brought back. Current military of shaved heads looks like ZOG drones

jew actor
mileswmathis.com/ok.pdf

Started at the bottom...fucking genius

There's nothing great about the American hero who bravely fought against racial injustice and helped end segregation?

>everything that ever happened everywhere at any given time in history was a jewish movie!!!1!

I'm pretty sure you can have a mustache in most divisions. However the long hair interferes with equipment I think.