Why do conservatives and rural and suburban people blow these things out of proportion?

Why do conservatives and rural and suburban people blow these things out of proportion?

Why do "educated" people not understand the difference between who's and whose?

city people are high time preference and can't see the bigger picture
rural and suburban people are low time preference and voted for trump

That doesn't answer my question.

My girlfriend and I work in the city and you can bet your ass I'm nervous. What if it was a successful attack? My commute is gonna be on edge. She's just trying to be tough. Nobody is going to go around and spread grief but it's in the back of everyone's minds we're still vulnerable. New York is tough they had 9/11. The cops here are pros too not like these Arizona or Texas fucks. They're reasonable most of the time.

even the australian media freaked out, dont fucking mention terrorism to me if its some fucking rookie. i dont care unless they get minimum 10 people

This is basically why niggers are only useful for digging dirt. Everything goes downhill when people with animal IQ get a say in how things are ran.

36 minutes late, they shut down both tunnels and the train system

>but it's in the back of everyone's minds we're still vulnerable.
You're more likely to get killed by a vending machine falling on you than you are to get killed in a terrorist attack.

user dont argue with a R[edit] fagit
they dont know people obscure their writing style here
>must correct you
>you cant even capitalize haha
>you cant spell
their shitty world is a series of small victories against smaller minds

You're right but that doesn't rule out the possibility. Statistically there's just a higher chance of it happening here because of the higher density of people

Black twitter is probably the stupidest propaganda tool of all time. It just makes them look petty and certifies the belief that negroids are dumber than chimps and gorillas.

holy shit that's one ugly nigger

For the same reason CNN has spent hours upon hours wasting segments about Trump's eating habits. This would also include a full segment about him drinking diet coke while everyone else was covering a failed suicide attack.
People have their talking points and biases. Don't expect them to ever deviate.

Because new yorkers are soulless and don't care to live

>LOL, Where are being blown up and attacked nearly monthly but if I don't care we're winning
>amrite guise?(mother cries in distance)
So brave. Truely fit to be the leader of my country.

>People outside of NYC: Holy shit! We have to rally around our country and fight terrorism because never again! *buys a flag and I New Yorkers: MY LIFE WAS RUINED CALL ME A HERO I WORK AND LIVE ON LONG ISLAND AND DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE WHO DIED NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND MY PAIN INVADE IRAQ NAO

Funny how the more things change the more they stay the same/

Because apparently you’re conditioned to just accept terrorism like you accept that the sky is blue.

That’s sad.

If you think an attempted terrorist attack on the Port Authority is not a big deal you're a retard and have probably never been there. A couple hundred thousand people go through there everyday and even a botched attack would interrupt the commute of millions of people city wide.

The better question is why are liberals such masochists that they will deliberately ignore the problem and even yell at people for being "racist" to Muslims during a terrorist attack like we saw in England. They are literally more afraid of being called a bigot than blown apart by a pipe bomb, stabbed to death or having their daughters raped. It's pathetic.

I could care less if you want to be a testing'
ground for diversity.

Nobody cares if your cities are blown up

>White guy does terrorism
REPEAL GUNS NOW
>Muslim does terrorism
part and parcel of living in city dont be raycist
>guy site with knees apart
Youre sexist
>Guy whistles at girl
literally hate crime in UK

>part and parcel

dude haha like it's just two buildings who cares lmao more worried about walking to work haha

Lol fucking red state idiots who lose their shit just because all public spaces in New York may potentially go bang for all time. Good stewardship means making sure we give the next generation a CO2 level below 200 ppm but the complete loss of all public life is nbd.

T. douchebag blue stater

therefore we should import more 3rd worlder who hate us and want to kill us? Because we want to make them more comfortable and they only raise our chances of dying marginally? The 1% of muslims commit as much terrorism as then entire white population, fuck off with your retarded statistsics

Ban vending machines when?! Replace with safe kabab carts now!

Your right. Blowing up city folk is part and parcel with living in a major city. Suck it up New York.

P A R T

>new yorkers care so little about each other that if 8 are run over by a truck they pretend it never happened

AND

terism is laife

PARCEL

If only they were as stoic when a violent black criminal gets put down by the police.

Fuck that, the apathy and indifference is a festiring cancer, just an acceptable cost of multiculturalism

>w w we dont care about terrorism
>wont ever shut up about 9/11
>built an entire 9/11 museum
uh huh

Idk I think someone trying to bomb a train station is kind of a big deal. idk w/e maybe im an idiot.

Bugmen.

>being this gender fluid

PART AND PARCEL
selling the loft looks like a great idea. Sad!

Retarded point I constantly hear from liberals. They will kill as many as they possibly can. That is incidental as horrible as it is. The real purpose is to create fear, panic, intimidation and destroy all sense of normalcy which they have 100% succeeded in doing in places like France. The real question is why do we have to accept any terrorism because liberals want to continue an insane, failed policy that has no practical, moral or logical justification.

I feel like if gorillas could speak they'd be pretty wise and conservative, though a bit retarded. They care for their families more than groids do.

I bet this nigger was not on a train going anywhere. Probably nigging around her neighborhood or sitting at home nigging like niggers do.

Keked and never forget.

part.and.parcel. anons

Compare the number of vending machines versus vending machine deaths per capita. Now do the same for Muslims. Hard mode: include 9/11.

It's very interesting when brown people do terror attacks, the left makes it out like it's a big joke & tells everyone to calm down

but when some fat white girl gets hit by a car in Virginia, they go fucking hysterical & act like the world is ending

>nigger
>iq sub 85
>educated

This. Those of us that live in the middle of dense cities jam packed full of tourists and immigrants already know we're likely to die from some exotic flu or something

K
Thank you for educating us stupid idiots
we won't even bat an eye when you're sister meats up with a rape gang of peace

Fucking legit! Honestly you conservatives are so fucking scared of literally everything it’s absolutely comical. You walk around like frightened little sheep all day scared of the scary immigrants taking yer jerbs. Lmao!

Newsflash: People of color are people just like white people, no different, and in many ways better.

Soooo brave we can't compare with the leafy trans heroes

They also made that literally communist coalburning landwhale into a saint of the Church of Leftism.

You’re more likely to be a faggot than to not.

>not caring that you're going to die by one of these guys not failing

my train was only 6 minutes late this morning. i didn't even know there was an attack until I got to class and half of them showed up 30 minutes late and my professor told them she expected it because of the explosion. literally thats all that was mentioned about it and we went on with our business.
NYers dont give a fuck if its not 9/11 tier

>70,000 likes and 20,000 retweets

but... what if someone competent succeeded in this undertaking?

Imagine how late your train would be then?

The ridiculous thing is that the car had nothing to do with her dying. Her fatty arteries were the wires to a ticking time bomb. Notice that the media doesn't even follow up with the supposed "killer" because they know it's fake and any additional reporting will create questions they don't want answered.

One doesn't call their shit, feces of color, so why refer to nignogs in that way?

>People outside of NYC
>Terrorism
>People inside of NYC
>Lol it was just a couple planes crashing into a few buildings

>Why do conservatives and rural and suburban people blow these things out of proportion?
Why do people blow up?

>Not understand what ironic quotations mean

every single act of "terror" in the last 30 years has been a false flag by the deep state

People outside of New York: Good evening. Today, our fellow citizens, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts.
New Yorkers: Dudes are a bunch of losers with crappy flying skills who's crowning life achievement is toppling two skyscrapers

Does anyone have that comic that's like
>heh you're more likely to die of x than y so why are you mad that I'm increasing the chances of y happening to you

muslim terror is nothing goy

muslims are a part of life now, deal with it stupid goyim

Top kek

yeah wait until another 9/11 happens and then act casual about that. 3,000 people (a good portion of them fathers with families) dying is nbd, bruh.

these fucking people, man. they deserve helicopters.

I wouldn't say we're blowing anything out of proportion; we just don't think terrorist bombings ought to be part and parcel of living in a city.

>blow these things out of proportion

Are you trying to be funny or retarded?

No one really gives two shits to be honest. Most hope North Korea nukes the shit out of your giant midwestern shopping mall known as Manhattan.

> he didn't get to kill anyone
> he's cool then

Id love to see a giant wall built around nyc so no one can come in or go out, and then just watch all the people there kill each other and starve to death.

>failed terrorist plots are nothing to worry about

We're just stating the facts, Jack. Now GTFO and kys.

>loser
I agree that a winner would have succeeded in blowing up that negro

Fuck you blown out of proportion. You noble progs just brought a Supreme Court case about our inalienable right to eat faggot-decorated cakes. There's a "national conversation" when a literal retard in Missouri uses his shit to draw a swastika in his dorm bathroom. He succeeded. He drew the shit swastika. And that is so fucking important.

that's right New Yorkers, enjoy your attacks. I live in a big city too but I'm totally fine with the islamic terrorists focusing on you

Nigger has well internalized the part and parcel.
Also how can someone be dumb enough not to see the dramatic consequence of paralyzing such a city's transport for half an hour? Isn't that a net loss estimated in the dozens of millions of dollars?

No im not sweetie, retards are more likely to be killed by vending machines, anyone with half a brain knows not to rock the damn thing back and forward looking for free candy.

Kashana is a super niggery name

In this case, she's right. Remember how Trump always refers to terrorists as losers and avoids glorifying them. If these sandniggers didn't see so much glory in committing acts of terror they'd be less likely to do it.

Well life has to go on but thats not entirely true. There was a lot more security around today in Midtown. Grand Central and the streets around between 30th-60th. People are on edge but it is part and parcel after all

leftist like you never cease to amaze me with the level of stupidity that you guys manage to achieve

>rural and suburban people are low time preference and voted for trump
So you are saying they like to waste time