HAPPY BIRTHDAY REM/RAM

Happy birthday to 2 of the greatest girls
Keep shit posting to minimal

>They are holding an entire convention for those two

What makes them so popular?

Happy birthday. Aoba is the superior birthday celebrant, though.

Seems to be only for Rem.

So, is the guy who was going to buy both of Rem's birthday stories around here?

Yes. I'm should be free all the coming day so I'll get it done.

is there going to be a party? can we play twister?

Well, they're both at different stores, so good luck. If you get scans, I'll help get them ready for Remonwater.

I will Ram Rem

delet this

DELET THIS

wish you best ~

Great. It shouldn't be too much of a problem. Just time consuming.

Good luck and be safe! Bring home the goods user!

Nice illustration you have there user

This any better?

Well twitter is flooded with birthday pictures now.

It's not enough to constitute a flood just yet.

Hopefully next year Rem will be awake on their birthday

and without amnesia

Only Ram is great tho

Rem please, you aren't supposed to wake up yet.

Ram is the best sorry

You're also pretty great, Rem.

Who's Rem?

Will Tappei save us?

this is wrong

There's a story behind that picture. They're posing as a proof of concept for a Ram blanket, which is why Subaru looks so uncomfortable there.

That's what makes it so hot

So, I heard the Rem&Ram BD story said Oni have an extremely low rate of conception.

If that's true, just how much sex were Subaru and Rem having for her to get pregnant within the year?

Rem is way tooooooo popular. I don't remember a character being this much popular at all.
ReZero has a really big fanbase and more than half of them are Remfags.
I'm also a Remfag but I can't stop feeling shocked.

Scans and translation when?

Konosuba had a S2 within just a year but still no info for ReZ S2
Most likely they are scared of failing hard because there is no Rem in a supposed S2.
I'm sure they are all blaming the author for being a retarded Emiliafag and putting Rem into a passive mode.

There's just not enough material for S2 yet. Konosuba had only 10 episodes while re:zero had 25

Hmm this is also true, but still the the contents are almost the same with the WN version so they could have done it if they really wanted it.

While the WN is in arc 6 the LN is just entering arc 4. The problem is due to how the director directed the anime Tappei had to adapt what was left out in the anime in the LN, its a mess right now considering Rem and Subaru's confession scenes were included as well as thier near-kiss but since the anime didn't adapt it it made the entire arc 4 debacle more awkward. Plus they need to revamp the entire "World Ending" chapter as well as "Maid Maid Maid" and others because of how the anime butchered arc 3.

Rem complains about Subaru's stamina so I'll leave that for you to work out yourself.

Well in the novels it was said that they had sex everyday so

Rem states that Subaru should have been exhausted from work but was way too lively before bed

Will anyone save this poor nee-sama?

Maybe QWOP instead?

There is a sleep over too.

Treasure you cats now user. Before its too late.

But they are not even from Earth, why would they have Earth birthdays?

They simply adapted when their birthdays are from their clock to our clock. Or that's how Subaru does it, as he takes time to celebrate Rem's birthday.

I want to marry Rem.

You need to wake her up first Subaru

I want to cum in Rem's mouth and make her kiss her sister with the cum still all over her lips

Ram best girl.

why not make her kiss you? wouldnt you want to taste yourself?

happy birthday you miracles of the universe

rem 2cute

You wouldn't want to get addicted

Happy Birthday Pink Rem and Blue Ram

If you end up buying the stories and scanning them, I want to pay you extra for your efforts if you let me

Remon, come to the other thread

Thanks for translations

DELET