It has just come to my attention that it's canon that Aqua goes nopan. Can someone confirm this? Also...

It has just come to my attention that it's canon that Aqua goes nopan. Can someone confirm this? Also, do any other Konosuba girls go commando, like maybe Megumin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gRiLaNuMRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Also, do any other Konosuba girls go commando, like maybe Megumin
Have you even watched the show?

Yes but it was awhile ago so I can't remember if it was confirmed that Aqua goes nopan. It certainly looks like it from the animation though.

Obviously not Megumin

youtube.com/watch?v=2gRiLaNuMRk

Aqua wears shimapan.

Well there goes my hopes and dreams.

Aqua wears invisipan so perverts like OP can't take pics.

In the anime she goes comando

Only those pure of heart can see her pan

Holy shit is this real? Is it anatomically accurate?

Is there a certain episode where she outright says this?

holy shit you can straight up see her pussy lips

It is straight up fanon. Don't overthink this Aqua certainly didn't.

I mean, there was a whole scene dedicated to Megumins pantsu so I am surprised you forgot about it.

I'm realizing what a wonderful feeling it is to be both confused and incredibly aroused at the same time.

Aqua isn't capable of rational thought. Like a baby or a small dog

I'm sorry senpai. I will do better in the future.

DELETE
THIS

All I need is a larger version to stick my dick into and I'll be happy.

What kind of undergarments does Wiz wear?

>Wanting to fuck that rotten maggot-ridden pussy

She's not dead.

> Not wanting a pile of maggots wriggling across your dick eating off the dirty dick cheese

aqua pls

>Is a lich
>Not dead
user...

Undead.

An undead is someone who was dead that has been reanimated by magic. They're still dead. That's why she's afraid of divine magic.

Kazuma stole Megumin's panties, so she only went nopan for a little bit

Is it illegal to want to hug Megumin?

Technically a lich in the conventional definition is a wizard or some other kind of magic user who places their 'lifeforce' or soul or into an object (as opposed to keeping it in their own body) mainly so they cannot be killed by damage to their physical bodies.

A lich doesn't become a skeleton instantly. That happens after their body shuts down after they've been been alive for longer than what the body can support, OR if they fight and get damaged in combat beyond what the body can heal.

So as 'dead people' don't turn into liches, the skeleton in a robe popular image of a lich is usually more indicative of some wizard who became a lich hundreds of years ago and his body has rotted, or possibly younger but their body has suffered irreparable damage.

So as wiz isn't a skeleton, she's either a fairly new lich still within her human lifespan, or a has some kind of regeneration ability, which makes her less a lich, and more immortal.

> OR if they fight and get damaged in combat beyond what the body can heal.
Oh how little you know, user. Wiz gets turned to ash multiple times a week by her accountant

take a bath user

Faceless old men get out!

Well, I haven't finished the LN, so I haven't read that part yet I guess.

But in that case; like I said earlier, a "regenerating" lich is not a conventional lich from the western d&d perspective. Persistent damage to the body and an inevitable rotted or skeletal state is a key defining trait of the general fantasy terminology of 'lich'.

Wiz I guess is an immortal wizard then.

In the show she is afraid of divine magic because it can destroy her body. The type of magic that undead are weak to.

In the LN she's afraid of goddess magic because holy shit what can a mere mortal immortal do against the literal will of Aqua?