We robbed your wealth LOL, India is still a poor country after 190 years of colonial rule and 70 years of independence...

>We robbed your wealth LOL, India is still a poor country after 190 years of colonial rule and 70 years of independence. Stupid pajeet LOL

No shit India would be poor if you robbed most of their wealth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3S9XjLqRD3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Would a country rich with culture and flush with cash allow this to happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=3S9XjLqRD3A
hmm?

Still we don't have to associate with Australians for relevancy.

I AM NOT AUSTRALIAN

Yeah obviously you're not Mandeesh.

Stop hiding behind their flag Sepoy scum!

close enough

India is a wealthy country in ways. Maybe not by global or Western standards, but they are not lacking. I watched them pull up nets full of fish the size of 4 cars in Kerala under lush green tropical trees. They have amazing ancient sites, bustling cities full of commerce and a rich ancient culture.

They just need to hurry up and hire a garbage collector(s) for each district of their cities and stop burning all their trash.

Gtfo pajeet

Don't worry. Your time is coming filthy white devils.

No, you are missing the point. India is a basket case and had civil war/partition first thing after independence. Nehru was an incompetent communist and the country was chronicly underdeveloped until very recently. It is still astonishingly poor, much of population is illiterate or sub 90 IQ, horrible pollution/sanitation and they act as though sending all their best people to western countries is a good thing and is helping the country(It's not).

I'm no fan if Bongs but I'm sick of whinging Pajeets. Korea was a bomb crater 60 years ago and look at them now. Stop blaming whitey for your problems and clean up your poo in loo dothead.

Kerala is a communist shithole.

hmm the musrats pillaging India for 1000 years had nothing to do with it.

DESIGNATED

Don't curse us for winning.

Curse your ancestors for their weakness, cowardice, and greed. Not that it matters if they had held their ground then that wealth would have stayed in the hands of the Raj. The common pajeet has and always shall be an impoverished serf.

Didn't the Rothschilds just fake the Battle of Plassey by shooting a bunch of guns in the air and then sail off with thousands of tons of gold in their cutters?

Classic Rothschild :^)

>this brainlet wojak

India's economic output prior to the East India Company's arrival accounted for a quarter of the world's GDP. After the British left, the percentage had shrunk to less than 3%.

But comparing the plight of modern-day India with its colonial past isn't entirely helpful. While there does exist a cause-and-effect, the leaders of today should be responsible for addressing the problems of today.

t. semi-literate Bihari who lives 5 kilometres from a Naxalite training camp

Finland had its wealth stolen as well but it didn't remain a shithole like India did. Subhumans just can't get shit done.

Just like us and every other former colony of the British Empire, hell any European power, the poos would be fucking nothing without it.
Isn't it kind of telling that it's often the old cultural practices and beliefs that hold back former colonies, and the western elements that help them thrive.
Colonialism was one of the fundamental building blocks of the modern age, up there with industrialization.
Even the yanks would have been nothing without it. They threw out the brits and set about aquiring their own empire, inspired by the success of their former rulers.
They even adopted colonial methods in the carribean and South East Asia

Colonialism happened, I'm glad it happened and our world is objectively better for it.
If you don't like that, fuck off back to the marae.

Most colonial ventures were massive failures economically. Notable exceptions include Hispaniola and Hong Kong. India wasn't profitable in the long run

this

Exactly
It's not like the Raj established the caste system that kept untouchables knee deep in elephant shit for thousands of years.