Roy Moore Election Win Meltdown

Who is ready? Tomorrow is going to be a glorious day. The establishment media and politicians have built up (yet again) a huuuuge amount of hope within the leftists and Democrats, and even if they don't admit it, deep down they have a glimmer of hope that there is a CHANCE their guy will win. Why do they keep doing this to themselves?

Which means... tomorrow is going to be saltmining almost as good as election night 2016. Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jexxrey/status/940299602917433344
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/11/the_mountain_of_evidence_against_roy_moore.html
streamable.com/42220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goddamn I can't wait for Alabama to say pedophilia is okay so Sup Forums has a shot at losing the v card

Only sane person in Denver Colorado. I'm fucking ready, you faggot.

Pic ultra-realted.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

I want Moore to lose on "fuck pedos" grounds. Politically it's more advantageous for him to win. There isn't really any major legislation at risk by him winning so it's just a Pyrrhic victory at that point for Rs. Taxes will be voted on before he gets there and there's no movement on anything else major that he could put at risk, but he'll be an albatross come 2018 even if they throw him out.

they just pack up there bag of tricks and head to the next election.

Do you remember Ossoff? I though not. it's going to be that all over again. Millions of liberal bucks chasing after nothing.

But with every loss they leave a few more people behind that are disenfranchised.

Why would there be a meltdown. Haven't you read the MSM? A loss for Doug Jones means a win for the Democrats.

mobile.twitter.com/jexxrey/status/940299602917433344

>>Republicans do NOT care about you as human beings.
Republicans do NOT care about you as human beings.

Damn you're right. That was a glorious night. Was it as hyped as this one, though?

I'm a liberal and everyone already knows he will win in Alabama, it's fucking obvious. That said, it will be fun to point out the hypocrisy of the evangelicals / """"Christians"""" that are electing him

It almost feels like we are Hilary Clinton supporters. So certain of victory the day before. Our similarity to them makes me worried. But then I realize its Alabama. For fucks sake what were they thinking trying to start their faggot blue wave in Alabama.

You guys denounce Bill Clinton yet? Tribalism is thick in both parties.

I remember there being a post on here long ago that showed Soros backed Democrat groups scattered all over the nation solely to train and run leftist candidates for every political position in every state.

NOBODY Believes the claims, it's not that they think it's ok. This whole Trial By Media bullshit is cancer. You fucking faggots sacrificed AL FRANKEN to push this along, and it's not going to work because it didn't work on Trump or Moore.

Come on now.

No. Dems are even more desperate for a win now.

>look at how hypocritical you guys are, voting for a guy we made up a bunch of bullshit about. Huge hypocrites. Sad!

or a guy who would help push legislation that would result in the deaths of thousands of unborn children and other ideals inherently against their faith.

What the fuck do think they'd vote for, retard?

With fake allegations made by satanists?

The bible explicitly commands 'thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor'.

>it will be fun to point out the hypocrisy of the evangelicals / """"Christians"""" that are electing him

lol

Which is why I think it's just going to be amazing. Go spend some time in plebbit's r/politics tomorrow. I'm sure they will have a megathread and you will be swimming in a sea of salt

it'll go down as nothing but a dirty ploy by Democrats to win an election with false accusations. like always.

Fetuses aren't people to leftshits. Only the thots who demand to murder them are actually people. At least according to leftshits.

>you guys denounce Bill Clinton yet
Remember when everyone young enough to not think sexual harassment was "normal" wanted to vote for bernie sanders?

Bill clinton is only liked/ defended by the same people who unironically LIKED hillary clinton aka establisment types who love the establishment no matter what. Those same types are now sucking roy moores cock despite everything that happens.

If you support ideas and not people, disposing of shitty candidates is much easier.

I can't wait. Is there any pre-Moore win salt on Twitter?

Democrats suck so much they didn't even come up with the Washington Post hit job. It had to be Republican Never Trumpers like Tim Miller that had to bake the molestation smear and carry it to the Washington Post's doorstep!

DNC BTFO! PELOSI AND SCHUMER BTFO!!!

I'll be back, faggots.

Makes me wonder when the uniparty will be gone. Is Moore the first sign of their power eroding? I mean, a Moore win is a Bannon win, and they hate the idea of that.

Come back in 50 years and maybe they'll elect a demoshit there. But until that day arrives, tough luck, bitch.

>That said, it will be fun to point out the hypocrisy of the evangelicals / """"Christians"""" that are electing him

Yeah but after a week no one will give a shit anymore. Then you'll be crying about drumpf again.

Alabamabro here. Roy Moore will win b/c people here hate the establishment. We might be skeptical of some of Moore's past actions but a lot of this was overblown by the media shoving it down our throats. Since they've flocked down here in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, etc they've been calling us backwards, poor, pedophile apologists, stupid christians. They've totally forgot about the issues that we care about in Alabama like: traditional christian values, pro-gun, jobs, ending Obamacare.

The Dems want to slowly inject their poison into our culture which they've successfully down in FagGeorgia (sorry my Georgia deplorable) they've turned Atlanta into the next Chicago with all those black fags running around with aids, bringing liberal millinenals to the suburbs to make Georgia turn blue, SJWs to fuck with the christian society, and give the BLM degenerates room to terrorize the good people.

We Alabamians don't want that shit in our state. That's why we're voting for Roy Moore. He'll probably win 55%-45% tomorrow and I can't wait for the tears of the leftists. I'm starting to get tried of winning!!! #MAGA

How many Bernie bros switched to Trump and didn't vote Clinton? I am guessing a small amount. Why? Because of the "greater good". It happens in both parties and if you think Dems are all good and Repubs are all bad you are lost in your bubble.

There are a few of us but all transplants or true locals (pre lunacy times)

BernieBro here. I didn't vote for Clinton. I voted for Jill Stein b/c while I don't agree with Trump's economic policy and uber support on the military industrial complex. I couldn't stand giving my vote Queen Clinton. I'd say of the allege 45% support Bernie received during the primary. I say 30% reluctantly vote for the Queen. 10% for Jill Stein in protest. While the remain 5% in spite voted for Trump

He wasn't even doing anything wrong.

Just 100 years ago it was completely normal for a 20-30 year old male with good income to make a stable and healthy family with a 15 year old female.

This is how the humans have evolved since an eternity ago. Young women in the 16-20 age have the genetically healthiest egg cells.

Yeah it's going to be sweet for the reasons you type there. And to once more see these damn lying kikes choke on their inability to do jackshit with all their lying and pathetic manipulation. To see them all squirm in their own filth

Am I the only one who thinks it'd be weird to write the date and location of someone's signature in my yearbook after they signed it?

Like why has nobody addressed that, even if the signature itself is true, this would just be weird as shit behavior to any normal person?

>Holding someone to their own standards is a logical fallacy

>pic
That's how I imagine liberal women when they don't get their way. They hashtag hashtag hashtag, I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, and clap at each other during elections. Then they lose. They lose and they don't know how to process it. So they drink and sob and lay on the ground and shit themselves.

>I didn't get what I wanted! Grrrrr!
>*PFPFPFPTPTTTTTT*

Where's the PROOF? Literally anyone can accuse anyone of anything. Only you liberal retards believe people without evidence, that shit doesn't work against us.

Also sad how you HATE Christians yet want us for our votes.

Moore wins by 10+.

Kek will is.

lmao

Im worried only because theres a 500% increase in absentee ballots which is how democrats cheat. Obama, booker, and the whole lot of scumbags are there so you know theyre frantically trying to cheat. Im ready but being cautious

Frankens not resigning or else it wouldve been effective immediately. Hes still there and theyre waiting to see if moore wins so he can say "if hes staying them im not leaving" as much as i dislike Franken and know he cheated with illegal votes to be elected i dont think trial by public opinion is fair

Kek i speaking through a fucking leaf!? Sacrilege!

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Remember the 2016 election and how sure the commies were for htemselves that Hillshit would win? They got comfortable and didn't go out and vote. Had they done so, Trump would've been rekt. Just look at how badly Obama beat both McCain and Romney. Trump's turnout was good, but Obama's turnout dwarfed Trump's. We're at a huge disadvantage and cannot afford to get comfortable. I feel confident in saying Trump got lucky that he was up against the most uncharismatic candidate of all time. If you live in the state this election is going on at, GO OUT AND VOTE. YOU HAVE TO TURNOUT.

I think Moore will win.
There's this weird bias people have. They won't accept horrible shit about people even when there's tons of evidence about their behavior. I understand not wanting a Democrat, but Roy Moore is such a horrible human being. I mean, I've read and researched as much as I can, and he's just so filthy and terrible, with a brazen open racism - I just can't comprehend it.

I guess that's what people want.
That's Alabama's will, that's their character, I suppose, the type of people they are.You gotta just accept it.

This gon be an ez Dub for Moore

give said evidence...

12:16 AM
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 (CST)
Time in Alabama

Either way, as always, i reap the shitpost laden rewards. I got my Hilldawg memes ready just in case.

I've got the day off, MY body is ready

Except he's a vote for anything in the future regarding healthcare, the wall, or immigration policy. We won't have to worry about faggot McCain being the deciding vote, especially with more and more establishment Republicucks deciding against running again.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/11/the_mountain_of_evidence_against_roy_moore.html

Does this count, or is it FAKE NEWS?
I mean it could be. I dont know what to believe anymore. Nothing is real, everything is false.

>slate

i think the left are well aware that Moore will win so I dont think salt will be that big

its fake news you colossal crybaby faggot. The yearbook claim is garbage and "so and so says" is not fucking proof you idiot.

I don't see much hope for it. It's Alabama. The people are all fucking animals. Of course they're gonna elect a pedorapist. The whole damn state needs to be purged.

"so and sos 96 year old mother remembers meeting roy moore when he picked up her daughter on a Wednesday night on December 17th 1977!!! ! She specifically remembers him being 39 and her daugher being 16! She even told him not to rob the cradle lol omg roy moore is finished!!!!"

Are you this stupid?

Ossoff was fucking cringe. Was trying way too hard to be Obama

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL3OzNC7rgU

Her stepson was kinda devastated about this, he has even made a movie about it.

She's a liar, and he is very aware on how she is ofc. I didn't save it, anyone?

Fuck Roy Moore at the Republican faction he represents.

streamable.com/42220

Seriously, of all the fucked up shit we get away with, he thinks gay marriage is the biggest evil. What a fucking retard. I hope this ephebephile clown loses and the Republicans get back to civic nationalism untainted by this evangelical tomfoolery.

We need to reject evangelicals just as hard as we reject neocons. Just like the liberals need to reject their neoliberal shitbirds.

I read an article saying that the stepson said she was a liar. Dont remember where though.

>pro trump politician
>establishment
Wew lad,

There's a reason RINOs have sold him out

Video was posted all over the place yesterday and probably the day before I was drinking. I feel the guy you know, it can't be nice to be put in that position. Why didn't I save this

>Civic nationalism
Kill yourself.

how petty are you that you get your panties in a bunch because some old southern christian is against gay marriage? Who gives a fuck? Its legal now, it will never be illegal. Look at how fucking stupid you are to cry about something you already won rather than crying about shit thats still on the table that actually matters. Do you think evangelicals are a bigger risk to this country than radical muslims?

HOLY SHIT THE MASTER TROLL

THIS MAN MUST WIN

>Do you think evangelicals are a bigger risk to this country than radical muslims?
No joke, this faggot probably does actually believe that.

If anything, Trump is the NEW Establishment. His whole shtick reminds me of hardcore statist playbook right out of Chairman Mao and other tyrants.

"Listen to me, I'll fix it, everyone else is wrong, here's the problem, it's this specific group of foreigners and radicals causing problems, but I can fix it, the media are wrong, and you should listen to me, not the media."

Cult of personality shit like that scares the SHIT out of me.

....Because you're a pussy?

>musician
>actor
>soy afficianado

yeah sure thing shareblue, you surely convinced me....

You all nazis are delusional
That pedo Roy Moore will go into jail and you cucks will cry
Doug Jones will win fuck republicans fuck nazis and fuck whitey

You realize no one talks like this, right?

Fuck you too nigger.

i hear rumors that the police in Alabongo are on high alert as well as the national guard.
fire departments have been testing hoses to make sure they are ready so they can put out fires and for whatever.

You're a bad shill.

a liberal says state with 35–40% blacks need to be purged.

kek

This.

>making up a set of standards for someone because you don't understand their actual belief system isn't

>Not believing in civic nationalism
>in America
America is a lost cause, go to Europe if you want a white wonderland because this ship sailed a long time ago.
>too bad you're probably a mutt anyway

>how petty are you
The absolute pettiest. Evangelicals hurt the Republican party in the long run by tying themselves to lost causes like gay marriage and abortion - causes which they both come out on the authoritarian spectrum against the normie narrative.

We lose ground with moderates on issues that matter because they make the party stink.

>Too bad you're probably a mutt anyway
Project much? I'm Whiter than you are, fact. So like I said, kill yourself because you'll never be me.

Both sides are afraid of him because if their smear campaign fails then the guy will be untouchable in the senate and they can't control his vote. Just like trump. This is almost a microcosm of the presidential election

Did you just post your own tweet on Sup Forums?!?!?

This is is just another reason why the Democratic Party will keep losing.

I’ve been ready for this ever since the leftist smear machine started trying to tear him down. It’s going to be glorious, I can’t wait. The only bad thing about it will be that it’ll give leftists a target, and an excuse to say that (((we need more feminism))). Though after seeing how that went in 2016, that might actually be a good thing for us

Just let them double themselves down into obscurity. Doesn't look like they are letting up anytime soon.

The #LGBTQP agenda must be stopped. We don't want trannies in bathrooms or fags touching kids. We want them chained to the back of a pickup truck and dragged to death on the good old Alabama countryside. YEE HAW, ROY MOORE IS COMING TO KILL YOU FAGS

loled

people are pretty fed up of all that shit now user, and they will reply to it where it matters, the polls

spend some time in liberal online bastions and you will see

>Only sane person in Denver Colorado
I've been saying this to myself every day since I arrived here a few months ago. Help a fellow borther out user, where can a fashy redpilled faggot such as myself go around here and not be surrounded by Niggers and squatamalans? I need to meet some like minded white people soon.

>A loss for Doug Jones means a win for the Democrats.
>unironically peddling this line of bullshit
>thinking anyone believes the accusation especially after the admission of forgery

>Why do they keep doing this to themselves?

All leftists are secret masochists who get off on being hurt over and over and over again.

There's no other explanation other than that everyone on the left is mentally retarded.

I dont like evangelicals but I support freedom of religion (I am not personally religious) no matter how retarded it might be. Leftists want to ban religion and freedoms associated with it and that is worse for the country than some evangelicals that annoy you because their definition of marriage is different than your definition.

lol yeah cant wait till a repub pedo is in office instead of those cuck democrap pedos

bill clinton is a rapist infowars dot com

Narratives to push to troll leftists after Roy Moore wins:

1. Raping feminists is now legal and cool

2. #LGBTP have no more tights and can be killed with inpunity

3. Muslim children are being beaten up at school by bullies who are now emboldened

100% he does which is why he didnt reply to that part of my post. What a fucking chicken shit pussy asshole.