Pol is full of racist redne-

>Pol is full of racist redne-

Ha is this pol? Pathetic

was this a meet up or someting??

If this is real I'm migrating to r/The_Donald

No, it's a picture of people from Sup Forums meeting Gabe Newell from several years ago.

Its actually Sup Forums, pol is not even half that white

Memes aside, it's genuinely disturbing how non-white America has become.

it's Sup Forums going to see Lord Gaben

>fucking Gaben just chilling out in that pic and nobody noticed the whole time.
impressive.

that's Sup Forums, when they gave Gaben a birthday card the board made, and made him buy a key to open the crate that had his gift in it

trish could get the dick

Looks plenty white to me, at least compared to most places in California where there are no more than 10% white people left.

>Gabe Newell
I thought that fat fuck looked familiar. Purge them all.

That's some faggot shit m8

it's not all non white

before gamergate redpilled them and they came here

yeah, i blame the influx from t_d

Where is Half Life 3 Gaben Reeeeeeeeeeee

What the fuck would you expect a bunch of faggot who go on a website TO TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES to look like? Normal people?

Holy shit, of course they're ugly, fat, autistic American retards. Only a brainlet could be so enthralled by a bunch of CG environments that they spend their pathetic existence jerking off to hardware and mechanics and other non-important minutiae geared toward milking the money out of these fags. I'd say they should just kill themselves, but they might as already be dead with the life they're leading. It's probably a worse fate than death, to be honest, at least dead people don't feel anything. These fuckers have to endure a life of shame, self-loathing, and pain from eating poison and sitting on their ass all day.

Who has "name this band" photos? Please share or sage

I want to try this again... bring the band back together!

post SMU

OP is a fucking retard. He could’ve used a picture from an ACTUAL Sup Forums meetup that makes his point more accurately

Pathetic, yet you rely on the mass's for tax money to fund your mafiso operation that you call a government. What would you do if we all said fuck you and switched to something that didnt allow you to interfere with our autonomy and exert influence on us any longer. Something like crypto currency. What would you do when the money that allowed you to fund your police forces and institutional sources of power dried up? Do you honestly believe you can forcefully assert your dominion over us if such a shift in thought occurred? Centers of power are being attacked on a fundamental basis, and that is something you cannot defend against.

I would rather spend 10k on travelling to South Asia than a gaming PC desu