Why does this cuckservative dwarf jew have such a following in America...

Why does this cuckservative dwarf jew have such a following in America? Is it because he goes after the big scary PC guys, is that why people worship him? The fucking guy believes that the founders created America for tyrone and jamal, clearly he's undermining the intent of the founding fathers and is a threat to the country overall.

>Why does this cuckservative dwarf jew have such a following in America?

Rural and suburban retards.

Ben is famous only because of "dude sjws btfo by based shapiro"

He's good with words. I don't trust him but he says some good things.

He's a memelord, take notes young'un

- Ben

It's because he's much more intelligent than you are.

Because about every third day, he is spot fucking on.
The other two days however, he’s a fucking moron

I can't tell, but is Ben Kikeo handsome or not?

When will they learn?

digits confirm its actually the brother of that jewish gal with huge milkers

Hes dead right?

Paralysed from the neck down

Not gonna lie, I'd slurp on his sisters nipples all fucking day.

Ben is based as fuck. I don't agree with him on every one of his points but he's as close to a legit representative of the conservatist side has.

He says some good stuff and defends the constitution but he is a kike, would gas anyway

WTF LMAO that retard just paralyzed himself doing a fucking wrestling move

Basically he's right unless he's talking about Trump. Cause he's still butthurt about Trump winning and he ddin't even vote for him because of his "principles."

I want to smash his face. Punchable as fuck.

He's narcissistic as hell. People call him God Emperor Shapiro and he loves every second of it. Anyways, he's alright and owns SJW xD thug life xP. But really he gained a following beating low hanging fruit. He's a neocon cuckservative. I'd rather listen to Steven Crowder if I'm in the mood for a cuckservative.

I’m going to one of his events next year. I’m going to troll him with this question “When we look at terrorist attacks like 9/11 and the USS Destroyer, Comitted by Mosssad, can you understand why people don’t want your kind in America?”

He is a jew and needs to be killed

hes pretty handsome for a jew desu

He's essentially The Big Bang theory for neocons. Dumb people watch le fast talking kike and feel smart for watching him. That's it.

he's controlled opposition so mainstream venues will book him for all the debates and speaking events in order to keep the new right movement under control

We all just want to bang his sister and are looking for an in.

That's low tier b8 that will just end up with Ben dismissing you, you won't troll anyone. A better question that might actually make him squirm would be "If Israel and the USA were to go to war, who would you support?".

did some googling, seems he just paralyzed fintard. not dead

I should add that this intentionally limits the amount of events available for similar speakers who aren't on (((their))) payroll

>Why is a kike promoted by other kikes in the Jew ran American media
Good question user must be his witty intellect

People will literally laugh at you. And did you mean USS Cole, or USS Liberty? Because if you are going to look like a cringey bigot in a crowd full of people you should at least get your shtick right.

He serves a purpose, as do people like Jordan Peterson. The right does not need to divide everyone into enemies to be destroyed and heroes to be worshiped (but later destroyed) the way the left does. We should demand orthodoxy, not purity. Troll Benji mercilessly for opposing Trump but support him when he is a useful tool against our enemies. In this way we shape these people to our needs.

I just want him to explain why so many Jews are liberals & faggots.

fpbp

This

Context?

I agree but why the hell does his height matter?

Why is Ben's best video/interview/debate/Hebeism?

Who cares. Post pics of his sister.

Shapiro, Milo, Sargon, PJW, Gavin all suck ass.

mark dice, Stephen crowder, some Alex Jones can be okay.

But definitely time for some better voices.

>Why does this cuckservative dwarf jew have such a following in America?

He's relatively young, he speaks quickly, and espouses baby boomer right wing talking points.

He's also particularly good about avoiding arguing against his opponents' points nor respect his opponents similar to how Ann Coulter does. Makes for a bit of schadenfreude since it upsets their opponents while at the same time you hear someone espousing some of your political beliefs.

He's also extremely good about accepting most of the reporting from liberal media outlets as being fact. Which means it's more acceptable to let him appear on MSM outlets as a talking head which can pay anywhere from $1k-$20k for each appearance while also letting more people possibly see him and become vague fans of his (I don't think most people that are supposed fans of his have ever read an article he's written). This means liberal media outlets can have him on to reinforce their views while pretending they're getting input from the 'opposition'.

Let him debate a real conservative, and get destroyed!