Yamada and the 7 Witches

Ending in 3 chapters, didn't see that coming. Looks like the author doesn't want to drag it out any longer

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Clzow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ending in 3 chapters
it ended over a 150 chapters ago. worst cashgrab ever.

While every other arc after the first set of witches has been terrible this last one hasn't been too bad. If it had stayed an ambiguous harem instead of shiraishit worship it would've been better

This is the Fairy Tail to Yankee kun to Megane chan's Rave Master.

>author doesn't want to drag it out any longer

There was no were else to go with it. They should have done this in the first palce

>There was no were else to go with it.
I know! Shiraishi just leaves and Yamada becomes a broken man.

>tags: NTR, cheating, defloration

>Odagiri didn't win afterall
Why even bother user

I remember reading this a long time ago, after the MC cures the witches of they're problems the magic goes away and they forget about him. What could have happened in those 100+ chapters that dragged out a completed story?

Imagine there's a second set of witches, and then a third set of witches, except this time they're male.

more witches, then more forgetting about him, then even more witches, then even more forgetting about him. I think we're up to 4 mindwipes now?

I've lost count

>inb4 last chapter is Yamada wiping everyone's memory because drama reasons

>final panel reveals another new set of witches

I want a mindwipe reset where everyone remembers everything and the final chapter is Yamada just shrugging it off and making a beeline for Shiratori because we all know it's going to happen anyways.
You didn't mention the arc where he got a baby and they all got superpowers and had to fight off demons.

It should've ended in the same arc that the anime ended.

They didn't even finish that arc though

I think if they had wrapped everything up properly after two sets of witches there wouldn't be many people complaining that it should have ended sooner, those last 70 or whatever chapters of frustration just taint the earlier stuff. now that I think about it this is in nearly the same situation as fucking prison school

Reminder that the last 7 witches were all witches (male)

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Why can't this author write a coherent series that lasts over 100 chapters?

She used to be Mashima's assistant.

>imgur.com/a/Clzow

This last one is even worse. Shiraishi went from good girl to boring girl to shit girl to worst girl. Yamada "loves" her because of a fucking wish and the message is supposed to be "their love is much stronger than magic" or something but it just looks like Yamada spent a long time in love with her because a magic wish kept forcing them together and now it's broken so he has Stockholm Syndrome or something and the flashbacks and everything make Shiraishi come off as a huge bitch.

Odagiri won't win the Yamadabowl so there's not even any point. Shiraishi/Yamada went from a good couple to really shitty really fast and it's because Yamada has actual chemistry with other, more interesting or entertaining, characters. I'd fucking prefer the gay option with Miyamura at this point over Shiraishi.

Was about time