Drove by a school in Southern Cali, 85% mexican

The invasion is a thousand times worse than we know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NGa6BPj3Mcw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HO2dgqLiG9o
youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

California is not part of America any more.

>school in Southern Cali, 85% mexican
Depends on where you go. Take example Arroyo High school in El Monte, 90% Mexican. Go one city north to Arcadia HS its 85% Asian with maybe a handful of Hispanics. Either way not a lot of whites. It started to decline in the 80's.

That's how California wants it

It's like that in AZ too

Can we just invade Mexico already? Destabilize the cartel and install a decent government system so they can go back?

Thanks a lot...

If anyone hasn't been to Southern California recently, this user is not exaggerating. The state is lost.

You people have no idea how many spics are hiding in this country. At least your white kids will be very popular and get any job they want since all their competition has brown skin and is retarded.

You mean all western countries

Whites only make up 27% of California now, so its no surprise. White children make up even less, so in like 1o years you won't be able to find a single white child in any California school. A lot of my family moved, but im still stuck here. Haven't seen a white woman in months, only fat mexicans. I'm turning asexual.

>you won't be able to find a single white child in any California school.
I was one white kid of less than 10 in my graduating class and that was 2003.

I was going all over my town yesterday and everyone was white and it just felt so nice and cozy. Go to Oregon.

I'm in my phone so I can't post graphs, but schooldigger shows racial demographics

I was a substitute teacher in Las Vegas and some schools were literally 98% Hispanic. And people act like they don't cost the taxpayers money.

A lower quality of white person.

yeah till the brown people take over the big companies/local government and hire exclusively brown people to do the jobs, adequately or not

Califorina used to be apart of mexico, why does this fucking surprise you? It's their rightful land

I saw a video posted about a physical education program in the '60s at La Sierra high school in California
youtu.be/NGa6BPj3Mcw

Apart from how incredibly fit they are, I also noticed that they were all white. Out of curiousity I checked to see what the school was like nowadays:

White genocide is 100% real and planned. What happened to California will happen to all of us if nothing changes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HO2dgqLiG9o

You Americans complain about he Mexicans but proceed to do fuck all to fix the problem. No sympathy

You remember years ago when at a high school in Southern California the students put the Mexican flag on top and the American flag upside down? I live a block and a half from that school. It's almost all Mexican there. Which is weird because my block is like the U.N. with a mix of everyone. South of us, past the railroad tracks, it's all Mexican where most of the kids at the school comes from. North, up in the hills, is mostly Asian and Whites. Just how it is.

>white kid in the back is 6'1''
>rest are

Al Franken is a inside job

Then white people will make their own businesses again and outcompete the spics. It's not hard to make money off idiots, why the fuck do you think the jews want the whole world to turn into shitskins?

A boomer friend of mine grew up in Azusa in the 60's before it was a Mexican hole. In those days there were loads of white kids on every block. More than Mexicans compared today. His family had 5 kids.

I live in the Central Valley. Spics are everywhere. Whenever I go shopping, there are ALWAYS spics blocking the entire aisle with their carts and brood of kids. They are disgusting people, always fat, always diabetic. Most can't speak English.

We voted Trump because he was supposed to DEPORT THEM ALL.

THEY HAD TO GO BACK

but then he turned out to be a kike slave who won't even build a wall. Newsflash: if he was sincere, that wall would have been built from day one. The judiciary is not as powerful as the government would like to trick people into believing. In fact, the judges who went against Trump could all be found guilty of treason and executed by military tribunal. Not that Americans realize how dumb the narrative being sold to them is, since they have no clue how this country works.

>Then white people will make their own businesses again and outcompete the spics

I dunno maybe when whites want to live 11 people in a two bedroom apartment.

White people know how to build houses LOL. Only stupid mutts would endure such an existence.

>grew up in nice suburb outside LA
>think my neighborhood is 99% white for years
>learn that jews aren't white
>its more like 40% at best
>amgen starts hiring h1b visas
>town is now mostly kikes, poo in loos, and gooks
>mfw visiting recently

then the mexicans roll it, murder all of the whites, and get acquitted by judge garcia.

There are cities in California that are nearly 100% Mexican now. It’s sad really.

30 years ago this state voted to increase immigration enforcement at the state level. It was held up in court by activists, and after another decade of court battles the California gov declined to fight any more. Generations pass and we get millions more Mexicans, and what do you know? We now have a government fighting to become a sanctuary state. It only took 30 years to do a complete 180 on immigration politics.

Reagan failed us.

>White people know how to build houses
All the roofers are Mexican. All the drywallers are Mexican. All the framers are Mexican. Painters are Mexican. Only Electrical and plumbing has whites. The last time I built a house the white plumber's two idiot sons worked for him and were cocaine addicts that did a horrible job.

>Drove by a school in Former Mexican Territory , 85% mexican

Wow what a surprise!

The less white Amerimutts here the better

ITT: mutts realizing they are mutts

Contractors in America are retarded as are most other housebuilding professions... but like I said, white people can read a fucking book, and build a cabin. That's what we did for all of history. Nothing has changed except us getting lazier. If we weren't able to be lazy, then we would do what we needed to do.

>Whites being talked and guilted out of the land they once controlled
Liberals actively work towards this goal.

It's fucking odd to say the least. There are poor mexicans everywhere, while the rich whites flee to the beach.

I wonder if things would be different if white farmhands made more money than the cheap illegals. But then food prices would have to be raised or some shit.

Do you see who builds the houses retard? Or most buildings for that matter. Whitey may be a supervisor who comes down once in a while, but whites aren't building most houses

>picking up a hammer and following orders
>building a house
Pick one

No shit. I'm not saying whites control the construction industry LOL I'm saying white people can open a book and figure out how to build a nice house. Go make a mexican read a book and then apply that information to the real world. Can Mexicans even read?

>But then food prices would have to be raised or some shit.
This is the hypocrisy of the "fight for 15" leftists. Supposedly paying a living wage at McDonalds would raise the burger price $0.02. You will never hear them say what the price of a strawberry would be if you had to pay a living wage.

BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT WE'RE NOT A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS!
LITERALLY NO ONE IS WILLING TO RISK IT
Let's assume that Trump was 100% /ourguy/ like we believe, if he ever said we are not a nation of immigrants, I guarantee you that even some of his followers will say that is a horrible thing to say. It's suicide politically and socially. Yet, you talk to the average Joe and what he/she thinks about the fact the United States currently has 60 million foreigners in the country, which is two and a half times the population of Australia and the exact population of Italy, then people start having concern. But people have been so brainwashed here that saying those words would mean absolute end, not even including the fact that there is no way any immigrant, who we GAVE the right vote, would ever vote to be taken from the United States.
There is no winning here except through blood. That is the only solution. There can be no peace. But since we're not the same Americans we once were where we would burn down entire immigrant communities just for existing, we're just going to wait until things just get worse and worse. Not even a wall is going to stop this hell.

soon, all agriculture will be mechanized. then the farm managers will all be white and not reliant on spic labor. Unfortunately, agribusiness is taking over white farms and making them jewish (either through actual buyouts or promotion of jewish agricultural practices)

That would be the rational thing to do and should have taken place 30 years ago, but that's against what the globalists want. Since they want to collapse America, they'll send people from collapsed states to America in order to cause societal destabilization.

>open a book and figure out how to build a nice house.
I found the intellectual.

A Mexican kid that can't read but has on the job experience can build a better house.

maybe, until the locals become hostile toward your business and the government passes laws that make your business noncompetitive, if not dissolve it outright
where? how? unless you have the money to buy land and material (in California for that matter) you don't have the resources to do so. don't you think the Mexicans packed 11 to a room would do the same thing if they could?

regardless of how prideful and faithful you are in the white race, there's no winning when the Mexicans take over if they decide they want to run shit. that's how real oppression works and always will

"okay"

Go live in your mexican-built shanty house, faggot.

Okay, well, I'm not really scared of Mexicans since every Mexican I've met had a dismal IQ and was something like a foot shorter than myself. My children would be demigods in a Mexican world, who do you think is in Mexico City making bank off corrupt contracts? The hispanics (and crypto-jews), not the native quadroon mulatto underclass.

yep they want it brown and poor

he's gonna be one of those "b-but I read a lot and know the theories!" guys
>Only Electrical and plumbing has whites
kek I've seen this, the roofers were Chinese though

And create a flood of refugees when the country collapses. WTF do you think we have been trying to avoid for 50 years?

arizona here. all the mexican women here are fat goblins. i was at a bike shop and the white manager was actually arguing with a mexican that he cant take the taxes off the price of a 5k bike.

>who do you think is in Mexico City making bank off corrupt contracts? The hispanics (and crypto-jews),
3rd generation Lebanese and faggot rich kids like Shiro Gutzie. Well Shiro can read but he would never build anything.

My brother is doing sheet metal work down there, so at least one white guy in that trade.

I don't see what the joke here is, am I missing something because you fags are Mexicans? What do you think college is about? You read books, learn, and then apply that knowledge. White people study neuroscience and applied engineering, do you actually think putting some wood on a foundation is rocket science? That Mexicans are irreplacable for this? I mean, if that's what you want to be proud of, then by all means, keep sucking dirty mexican dick because of their superior hammering and wire-running skills.

oh my god, setting a window? Someone call the mexicans! The piers for my deck require concrete, how to mixing this??? someone call the mexicans!

lol

Friendly reminder this was America in just 70 years ago.

>What do you think college is about? You read books, learn,
Those people leave college at 24 with a "education" but no skills. Where as the kid who started working on roofing at 18 already has 6 years on the job experience by that age.

I know a Jewish lung surgeon with 140 IQ and he did his own electric work in his garage. I don't want him anywhere near electricity ever again.

And this was a California highschool in 1986
youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ

I'm not claiming Americans as they exist now are smart. My original post was pointing out that under pressure, whites get off their lazy ass and do things that help themselves. The current situation is a reflection of fear paralysis, poisoning, and brainwashing. Now that the media has lost the narrative, new generations of white kids aren't going to be so pleasantly obedient, and their kids sure won't either. My point being, building a house is not the most incredible task for someone to undertake. To be proud of normal human activities is just a byproduct of mongrelized mexicans aspiring to homo sapiens behavior.

>Presidents have the power to do anything they want, despite protests of the other two branches of government
Speaking of people who are kikes...
>Hello Shlomo.

My County, Westmoreland County PA is still more than 90% white, not much has changed here Granted when I cross the border into Allegheny, it is a bit darker

Report back in five years, buddy.

Texas was always Hispanic hey said.

So many mexican maggots claim that their families were here before the war etc...

Are you stupid? Live under a rock? The American president is a benevolent dictator, of course those judges could be executed under the law. Go read up on it, idiot.

There is no "invasion", retards. Brown people living in America are not invaders, as long as they're here legally. Unless they're illegal, they're citizens, and this is their country.

The legal process which allowed for mass immigration is treasonous and any brown people who are citizens via jus soli can easily have their citizenship revoked. Many countries have done this before, and it'll probably happen again.

Basically what Florida is like, but with niggers added to the mix as well.

So what are we doing about it besides being passive aggressive bitches?

i thought califatornia is a mexicanz clay that got stolen? why QQ user?

>any brown people who are citizens via jus soli can easily have their citizenship revoked
With something like 52% ethnic majority in America, thats doubtful.

Absolutely fucking nothing

You realize there were only about 3000 Mexicans and over a million whites when we annexed California right?

I'm saying legally, but you're right, America will never be a white country as a whole again without a massive bloodshed which no one in their right mind wants. The country will sooner split into different ethnostates, and the southwest is sort of garbage anyway, so it won't be missed by me, that's for sure. It's not the type of place white people should live.

It's not just the southwest. Go to Montgomery County, Maryland and NOVA. Like 50% of the kids in the public schools are Salvadoran, most with illegal parents.

how dumb are you

>White genocide is 100% real and planned. What happened to California will happen to all of us if nothing changes

oh so now you all act like you care...30 years too late should have listened to us

t socal

He's sort of right..

Louisiana used to be French, if French people start moving there en masse is that ok because it's their rightful land? Alaska used to be Russian, if 10 million Russians move there is it their rightful land?

Arcadia HS was dope. You could be racist and no one cared.

my youth was like that movie the sandlot and that was even the 90s

they ruined this state in under 30 years flat boom done

wake up hellllloooooo anyone out there are these messages getting through

Because America is the only fucking country in the world where kids of illegals are accepted to public schools without saying a word.

Why is it white people's rightful land? Only through power is that the case. We've become so weak we can't even hold onto those places. Why overexert our power? Fuck the southwest, it's a trashcan. I'd rather consolidate in a nicer and richer area and hold a more secure position.

a pack of mexican hill trolls! squatty and foul they somehow find ways to breed like locust

newbury park?

It's been ours longer than it was theirs. And it's not the same Mexicans. Those already in CA were free to stay.

you a ventura county wigga cuz i feel that

close. oak park.

Southwestern Latinos who had colonized the lands away from the kikery of (((Mexico)) proper were treated with zero humility from their Anglo cousins.

Tejanos/Califas/Pueblos were colonized with the intensity of a conquering, even when the settling was welcomed with open arms Anglos had no Christian soul of brotherhood.

I hate Indios and Central Americans as much as the next American but it's poetic in a way.

mexis pushed the nigs into calabasaa and it's no longer calablackless...shitloads of niggers tons of home invasions and crime n shieeet in calabasas because nigged

Do you have evidence to support your claim?

Good, this isn't your land honkey go back to europe, south western usa is territory of native american mexicans

a trash can belongs to trash? seems about right

Soon on National Geographic: The biggest zoo in the world - USA.