One Piece Chapter 854 spoilers

Chapter 854: "What am I Doing"
Nami and Jinbe run away from their pursuers by being pulled into the Mirror World by Chopper.
Queen's Chamber
Prometheus is being treated for a wound.
Brook is the first person to wound Prometheus.
Despite Brook being there, Pudding shows her third eye and true personality while confirming the plans for the wedding.
When Sanji lifts up her veil to give the kiss, she will reveal her third eye.
While he flinches, she is to shoot him in the middle of the forehead.
With that as the signal, the rest of the unarmed Vinsmokes will be unloaded on.
6th Floor Sanji's Room
The watch guard is sleeping in Sanji's bed.
Another guard's sees someone sleeping in Sanji's room and goes to report this.
2nd Floor Meeting Room
The Ministers are reconfirming the situation regarding the invading Strawhats.
The Soul King is currently in Big Mom's hands.
Pedro is dead by explosion.
They've gotten a report that Chopper and Carrot have been captured by Brulee.
Luffy and Nami were burned to death during Opera's torturing.
Opera:(There's no way I could tell that I screwed up on guard duty! Mama will take away my entire lifespan!)
They receive reports that Sanji and the rest of the Vinsmokes are retired to their rooms, so they end their meeting
Mont'd Or doesn't believe Opera, so he tells some of the chess soldiers to be on patrol till morning.
Bobbin arrives
He is kicked away by Sanji when he attempts to eat the bento left there.
Bobbin questions why Sanji is there since they had gotten reports that he was sleeping in his room.
Sanji takes the bento and leaves.
The title "What am I Doing" refers to Sanji's word after he kicks Bobbin.
It is Big Mom who is talking about the plan to kill all Vinsmokes.
Big Mom welcomes anybody with open arms, but she kills people who are leaving her.
All people who spin a roulette wheel are supposed to die. Jinbe felt the evilness and death smell from the roulette, so he didn't spin it after all

BEST WIFE CONFIRMED
volume 84 SBS from sandman

- Before TS, Hancok was not a good cook, but now she is very good at cooking meat.

- After Corazon died, Law went to the neighborhood town which was located in "Swallow Island".

Shachi and Penguin were bad boys in Swallow Island in North Blue.

Bepo left Zou and chased his elder brother. He then got on board the ship which was heading for North Blue. He was wandering in Swallow Island 13 years ago.

Law witnessed a Polar Bear who was bullied by 2 bad boys. The bad boys picked a fight agains Law, but Law beat them up. The bad boys (Shachi and Penguin) and Bepo were attracted by Law.

When they first met,
Law 13 years old
Penguin 15 years old
Shachi 14 years old
Bepo 9 years old.

Bepo studied hard navigation skill since he wanted to come back Zou.

Oda says he doesn't have an intention to draw it in manga.

- Buggy 39 years old (same as Shanks)
Kuro 35 years old
Kreig 44 years old
Wapol 29 yeas old
Foxy 38 years old

- Reiju 24 years old. She was born 3 years earlier than other brothers.

Height
Reiju 173cm
Ichiji 186cm
Niji 185 cm
Sanji 180cm
Yonji 194cm

- Oda made Stelly's wife's name super-lazily since Oda considers she must be a bad person as well as Stelly.

>- Before TS, Hancok was not a good cook, but now she is very good at cooking meat.

She must be good with all type of meat now *wink wink*

#
>Oda says he doesn't have an intention to draw it in manga.
Do you think that when Oda finishes the manga he will start doing spin-offs about other characters/crews?

Why doesn't Luffy just eat small pieces of sea prism stone over time to build up an immunity to the ocean?

>Kuro 35 years old
>Kreig 44 years old
Oda remember they exist?

BEST COUPLE
GREAT CHEMISTRY

>Ichiji 6'1
Alpha as fuck!
Reminder he is also stronger than the Brazilian manlet

Kuro has no purpose in the story, he's a piece of shit and he lost Django to the Marines already.
Don Krieg we need because Gin promised to meet the Strawhats again.

>Reiju 173cm
womanlet

>Wapol is 29

He would need Iva's help

>tfw she's taller than me

That's taller than average for a woman

Shorter than the youngest brother.

Beta as fuck.

Gear 5 Luffy is taller than Doffy.

But I guess Ichiji would never see this form since Luffy wouldn't need it to take him down.

>sanji one shotted bobbins

BIG MOM'S CREW IS JUST AS PATHETIC AS DOFFYS
BOBBINFAGS BTFO

all of them are

>Jinbe felt the evilness and death smell from the roulette, so he didn't spin it after all
>Big Mom actually allowing this

bullshit

>No chapter for 15 hours

for a genetically enhanced superhuman you'd except a bit more.

I thought she was a tall beauty like robin and hancock. they're around 190cm

>Wapol 29 yeas old
Whoa what.

Since he CAN'T take him down*
Fixed it for you manlet

I woke today hoping to find scans before noticiing it was wed
im sad

>Jinbe backed out of spinning the wheel
So he really is a coward

>Wapol 29 yeas old
Damn, nigga let himself go. Even his skinny form is pretty ghastly.

Royal inbreeding will do that.

6'4 you fuccboi, I'm taller than your boyfriend.

Don't cry too much when he gets his ass kicked.

I'll never understand how Oda manages to pump out so many interesting islands and concepts for his arcs, regardless of execution. Since Skypiea all of the locales have been amazing, especially since the timeskip:
>an underwater island on the bottom of the sea, under Mariejois, inhabited by Fishmen and Mermen.
>a secret island where Aokiji and Akainu fought over the Fleet Admiral position, changing the climate to a half snow half fire type of thing. Not to mention how it's a past research center for the WG, and now there's an experimental facility connected with two Yonkou
>an island with Spanish and Italian inspiration, toys roam the city as servants and there's "fairies" that in reality are dwarves. There's a big colosseum, and one of the Shichibukai is the king.
>a gigantic ancient elephant roaming the seas, on top of it there's a secluded civilization connected to Roger and Wano. Home of the mysterious minks.
>a kingdom among many islands that are mostly made out of specific types of candy. Inhabited by all the species of the world except giants. Germa's moving Den Den ships are here too, and it's home to one of the Yonkou.

Pretty sure Hancock is much taller than Robin.

>Didn't lose anything because he was smart enough no to spin the wheel
>Escaped through the mirror world unharmed.

Deathfags BTFO
Nothing will stop him from joining now.

robin is 188cm
hancock is 191cm

Reminder that Luffy's fasting and abstinention from meat in this arc are assential for his next power up - DF awakening.

>188cm + high heels
Robin really is the perfect dominatrix, I want her to crush my manlet body.

>6'4
Wearing a hat like Luffy does, to try to make himself look taller doesn't count.
You manlets never learn

>keeps trying to avoid death by being a bitch ass coward
It's only a matter of time before he kicks the bucket

So it's another nothing happens: the chapter?

>The bad boys picked a fight agains Law, but Law beat them up. The bad boys (Shachi and Penguin) and Bepo were attracted by Law.
>Oda says he doesn't have an intention to draw it in manga.

If Toei had any brains they would make a filler/special out of this. But they're too lazy to even animate the cover stories.

She wasn't genetically enhanced like the 3/4 brothers. Reiju was just regularly enhanced after her birth. Reread Sanji's flashback if you don't remember.

>Pussed out of the wheel
Pedro spun that shit like a man. Jinbei a shit.

Will luffy remain toothless?

>She wasn't genetically enhanced like the 3/4 brothers
she was, she just wasn't made to be emotionless.

reiju is a fat fucking sow

They animated what the crew was doing during the 2 year time-skip though.

No he didn't, his friend spun the wheel and had to give 100 years to BM, he died after 30 and Pedro was left with 70 to give.

Is the wedding going to start soon? This shit is taking forever

I want Kalifa to wrap her up in throny ropes and molest her all night long.

why would Zolo kiss the gal of his captain?

She didn't lose anything and could keep her favourite fish knight. Why would you kill him.

please tell me we get the whole family in their outfits plus Sanji

Jinbe realized that either fishman island would be destroyed or he would be maimed or killed thus being useless or a burden to luffy (luffy doesn't think like this however)

>Wedding is taking so long to start and yet it might as well not even happen

What the fuck Oda you fuck

Just make Mama open the tamatebakko already. Is she going to do it after everything goes wrong? Like opening the box looking at it with a face of "at least I have you"?

Goddamn I need my Dragon fix so badly

That's not a couple

What keeps the triplets from rebelling against Judge? Maybe its in their genetics like Reiju but still they seem to be okay with the situation. For some arogant bastards like them it would be obvious to plot something against their superior.

Why would they rebel? None of them are scientists, they've got no clue how to run the operation.

Conditioning, I guess.

Oi.

What the hell did I just watch.

Looks like movie 6 to me.

top kek

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

i hope he gets a golden tooth but the hack's editors would eat him alive for that.

sorry, she belongs to Luffy

Well I can't have Sadi-chan either, she's into Magellan.
Domino it is.

Domino is naturally submissive with uniform fetish, even Hancock was able to dominate her.

>even
to be fair, Hammock would be able to dominate almost everyone.

Goddammit, who do I have left? Hina is with Smoker, Kalifa is gay.
Death by snu-snu it is.

gyojins are confirmed as cucks, minks master race

>former slave
>good housewife Mrs. Strawhat
There are no domininant women in the OP world.

>There are no domininant women in the OP world.
Kureha.

Linlin?

Hina.

nami

So Sanji doesn't flinch and kisses Pudding

Pudding is so taken aback she begins to actually love Sanji.

Year of Jinbe's death

>There are no domininant women in the OP world.
Pudding

>140 years old
>might know what the will of D. is
>low form of super strenght
>wasn't even slightly scared when Wapol raided her castle
seriously whats the deal with her? i hope she will be revealed as the ship doc and waifu of some ancient D. pirate before the era of Roger.

but if they get that far in the ceremony they'd technically be married

Reminder op was pretty cool this time

More like kicks pudding
>replying seriously to bait

as always really

By reading actual books

Domino toughened up during timeskip, she's now the head jailer replacing Shiryuu

You don't become more creative by reading other people's ideas.

When will we get another good One Piece game? I can't wait until we see more of the Yonkou's crews so we can get a PW4, with several new additions from new and old characters like Barto, Jack, Minks, East Blue villains and such.

I wasn't baiting ....

Probably a year or two, Burning Blood is garbage so hopefully sooner. I want a PW4 that is actually better than PW3.

I don't know if that's supposed to be sarcastic or not.
None of the elements in the greentext from the post I responded to are fully original. It's all very much a nod to literature and fairy tales from the romantic era

>Pudding is so taken aback she awakens her third eye's power

Not gonna lie, former Puddingfag here. This is fucking hilarious watching Puddingfags crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them make more stupid theories

This meme, the fact is that I don't understand it.

I really like the direction the Unlimited series is going in since World Red, but pirate warriors 3 was a goddamned disappointment. I loved the variety of characters but the original PW's approach to boss battles, the unique actions in campaign mode, and the sheer variety and way the stages shifted around was just so much better.

The only thing that really came close to it in PW 3 was Punk Hazard in story mode.

>Brook did something cool
>It happened offscreen

Booooooo

>29

What I hated the most about PW3 is that the stages were awful and mostly didn't do justice to the areas.

Enies Lobby should've started at the entrance of the island, instead of just being the Tower of Justice, Impel Down lacked the uppermost floors, Punk Hazard should have been more than the lab, a lot of areas deserved more than one stage. I feel like they wanted to add more content but didn't focus on the content itself being that good.

At least by how slow the manga goes, if they keep doing games they'll have to add more from past arcs to compensate from the lack of newer ones, though I thought that was the point of 3.

>wapol is only 29 years old
>27 pre timeskip
That's so odd and not believable.

I like watching Puddingfags getting progressively more desperate in their denial, she's so obviously evil and yet they keep making up these tl;dr theories based on nothing

Literally more delusional than Monetfags

>former Puddingfag
Yeah, sure.

So I've got this thought that the wedding is going to go ahead anyway and the big thing that happens is that when Pudding expects Sanji to recoil from her third eye he isn't going to be phased and it's going to fuck with her somehow and make her fuck up somehow.

Does that sound plausible to anyone else or am I crazy?

I feel like if they went back to the formula they had in PW1 where they had unique stages and challenges in the campaign, it'd be a lot more satisfying.

Also how the fuck do you have fucking monet and fujitora playable but not Coby?