NEW MEME POSSIBILITY

Apparently over 1200 Americans are killed every year over sneakers. Therefore we need to start calling Americans names like Sneakernigger. Or make green text stories about Americans going to buy a pair of shoes and then getting killed by Tyrone. What does Sup Forums think?

Source: qz.com/554784/1200-people-are-killed-each-year-over-sneakers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIcIWH_gIHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I approve

sneak aint scare of no things

You forgot to mention the key factor, faggot.

Niggers.

sneaks for weeks

waddup Colin, I see you
youtube.com/watch?v=pIcIWH_gIHM

Just call them Sneakers. If pronounced it sounds like neekers. Which sounds like neegers. Which sounds like niggers.

most of america is niggers

>Be European
>Go to shoe store
>Buy Adidas
>Walk out

>Be Sneakernigger
>Go to Wal Mart
>Buy the Air Jordan MaXX 320 Limited Bling-Bling Edition
>20 niggers kill me at the cash register

That's only niggers but nice digits.

I wonder how many niggers have killed their homies over getting their Jordan's accidentally stepped on

This has been happening since Air Jordans were first released. Everyone welfare black has like $100 grand tied up in shoes.

Nobody outside of North America calls them sneakers though so it wouldn't catch on really outside of North Americans. Europeans call sneakers "trainers"

I don't know but that one nigger Chicago rapper Chance apparently bought a bunch of Jordan's for ghetto niggers. Relevant.

If we're using deaths caused tangentially by sneakers as a descriptor, "sneakernigger" should really be the name of chinese orphans.

Checked and kekd.

Dont buy nigger tier shoes.

I like shoemonkey. feels fun to say.

>im an alabama sneakernigger and i wanna be free

They call them sneakers because thats what they have to do when they go in your house to steal your shit.

Then are Europeans ChristmasNiggers?

We call sneakers "runners" here too, runners would be a better word for the negros footwear seeing as how they're always running from the cops.

I hate niggers so much.

>be nigger
>live in jungle
>see whitey for the first time
>try to fight him
>get shot
>bleeding out on the ground
>last thing you is some shit that be covering whites feet
>spirit is summoned by the voodoo doctor to ask what happened
>tell him whitey got some magic shit on his feet that let him kill you from a distance
>Whole tribe now thinks shoes are a gift from the gods
Niggers doing anything is basically a cargo cult

This is a black issue

I prefer memes based upon your internal data that America gathers and releases by itself, that way it's objectively true, which is always way, way funnier then shit that's made up or exaggerated.

we all do man. we all do.

>shit site
>sources video published by mens magazine
>which sources literally nothing

At least shart in the mart rhymes.

Why are American blacks so crazy into a pair of god damn shoes that look like something a 12 year old would like to wear.

>Nicholas
>Nikkalis
>Nikka-lis
Nigga-less

SneakerAmericans

ds

Is New Balance still /ourshoe/?

>An estimated 1,200 people die over sneakers every year, according to a video posted Nov. 14 by GQ magazine.

And we know how reliable and accurate GQ videos are.

check'd
>I don't know but that one nigger Chicago rapper Chance apparently bought a bunch of Jordan's for ghetto niggers. Relevant.

?

Imma let you fags finish, but these were the best air jordans of all time

You on about my pumped up kicks?