imgur.com/a/FTp53
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 11
>Putin meets Assad at surprise visit to Khmeimim Russian military base, Putin announced beginning of the withdrawal of Russian troops
>Commander of Jaysh Al-Ousama (HTS offshoot), Abu Amara Al-Hossi, was assassinated in Jabal Al-Hoss region after vehicle targeted by IED
>Military sources report SAA have begun a large assault against the town of Mazarat Beit Jinn
>Daraa; SAA begins moving large amount of tanks, artillery pieces and troops for upcoming op, likely objective to capture Al-Harrah soon
>Abu Dhuhour Military Airbase op begins, SAA and Tigers approaching from Hama, Aleppo governates respectively, with RuAf air support
>SDF & Iraq military create joint center to protect border adjacent to Deir ez-Zor province in Sunday meeting
>Iran reveals conditions to restore KSA relations; "stop two things, the misguided friendship with Israel and the inhuman bombardment of Yemen,”
>Jordan to review 1994 peace treaty and other agreements with Israel in light of embassy move
>African Union; Up to 6,000 Africans who fought for IS in Iraq, Syria could return home
>Hamas vows to attack Israel after airstrikes kill several Hamas fighters in Gaza over weekend

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
theintercept.com/2017/12/03/the-president-of-honduras-is-deploying-u-s-trained-forces-against-election-protesters/
atimes.com/article/chinas-stealth-jet-may-done-flyover-s-korea/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940464730954706944
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940469976770719744
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940473089019777024
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940477984896581632
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940478353114632194
indiedb.com/games/syrian-warfare
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940491178507718657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSAD WILL WIN

Friendly reminder that you should support the Free Syrian Army and their fight to liberate the Syrian people from the evil tyrant Assad.

I've missed you, you fucking leaf.

4th for victory to the lion of syria!

>tfw no bf

> Free Syrian Army
No such thing.

>beginning of the withdrawal of Russian troops

Is it 3rd or 4th beginning of the withdrawal of their troops?

Try not to let your autism get the better of you this thread, I don't want to have to btfo you again.

ASSadist scum, your days are done. Assad is Hitler and will be dragged out of his bunker by the freedom fighters to face justice any day now.

>""""Free"""" """"Syrian""""" """"Army"""""

>ASSadist scum
Sure.

The largest city the moderate beheaders control is what? Idlib? a city of 100K peasents and their 400K goats?
Yeah nah, they're done, sorry countryside general ole chum. When did you get to the states anyway?

Soon, ASSadist scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

Long Live the SAA and Rhodesia!!

Please explain why syrian peasants have no right to fight against brutal tyranny of the alawite minority?

Well, this is a good start to the thread.

Syrian peasants are ignorant and more prone to radicalization

I agree, it is always nice to see ASSaddist scum being BTFOed by FSA freedom supporters.

It's pretty much over now. Can't Mossad the Assad, thanks papa putin.

Early for existential Crisis's

Why would I need to explain that? I never claimed they didn't.
Soon indeed, and sooner than even I thought, as I forgot the moderate beheaders don't even control idlib, "totally not alqaeda" does.
This will be over in no time.

By Allah, beware yourself sakhavat scum,. i will give a taste of my shoe.

Is anyone else nostalgic for 2011? I remember back then when I had so much hope for the Arab Spring. I genuinely believed that Gaddafi and Mubarak's fall would finally bring freedom and democracy to those countries, and that Assad's days were numbered and the FSA would soon triumph. I believed that the revolutions would actually last, that these countries would become stable democracies, that the dictators were all bad and the rebels were righteous. I had hope for the Middle East back then. Now I'm not so sure.

Is this some sort of 4d shitposting?

I'm not actually an FSA supporter (anymore), I'm just saying that back in 2011 I actually thought things could be different.

Can you not read?

I'm sorry for your retardation

sweet buttered biscuits

back in times i supported IS. thought they are the only ones who have the right to hold power in ME.

Nothing wrong with it.

pretty much a given at this point

syrian war is just a prelude to the big ME war though

Gotta be up early for my mock interview in German. Guten nacht meine Kerle

Guten Nacht!

Me too, they were pretty badass back then and they were really good at propaganda. I liked their aesthetics a lot. There was something oddly romantic about that caliphate thing.

Why did they stop making execution videos? They were getting pretty creative with how they carried them out. And you'd think that the more land they lose, the less they have to lose with executing people.

Media empire has fallen apart. They have no HQ now.

Why did you change your mind about the caliphate?
It's either them or some dictator backed by external power.

You're playing a very dangerous game, user.

Because I realized they serve zionist interests

This. Also the destruction of ancient Assyrian historical sites in Iraq.

Violence in Honduras

theintercept.com/2017/12/03/the-president-of-honduras-is-deploying-u-s-trained-forces-against-election-protesters/

Probably bullshit but still interesting news
>China’s stealth jet may have done flyover of S Korea
atimes.com/article/chinas-stealth-jet-may-done-flyover-s-korea/

What would (((they))) want from Honduras?

>#Syria #Idlib Brand New Photo #SAA #SyrianArabArmy #SyrianArmedForces #SyrianArmy Good morning from #Ithriya - #Idlib Axis.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940464730954706944

Reminder that Israel does nothing wrong. It's just Arab subhumans starting shit.

>Salvador Nasralla
>Nasralla

Oh fug

Israel would absolutely obliterate Iran in a serious war, who the fuck do you think you are, Arab cuck? You cannot even be considered as a rival of Sublime State of Y'ishrael you fucking weak faggots. Your entire economy relies on oil and gas, whereas Israel is a highly industralized country and export high tech stuff. Your pathetic army is equipped with rusty AKs from 60s. Your army is literally on the same level as Taliban goatfucker militia. On top of that, you have NO allies, but Israel has many allies. Israel would not only obliterate you but share your land between her allies

Know your fucking place

This.

Reminder.

How does it feel to know that you're an Assadlet subhuman and that if i wanted to i'd easily be able to break your Assadlet bones?

not this shit again

Sorry pingu

Iran is much whiter than Israshitskins to be honest

I wanna fuck Israel

Who the fuck cares about that you inbred monkey? Whites are subhumans. Jews are masterrace

whats up /sg/, just wondering if anyone knows of any good documentaries about Saddam

Needs the nose.

>#Syria Al Mayadeen Rida Albasha : #Tiger_Forces Brig General Suheil al-Hassan assigned the mission to lead attack from N Hama to enter S #Idlib city. Battles won’t be exclusively from this axis, there will be battles from 3 axis to reach Idlib city. - Full Report In the Photo's.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940469976770719744
1/2

2/2

Can't wait.

>#Syria #Hama #Idlib Words from #Syrian Reporter @maan_abo_sham Whos been @ 1 of the #Idlib Axis Fronts for the past month alongside #SAA & Allied Forces
Fuaa & Kafriya
Idlib
Land of martyrs
Take it from me, meeting with them wont take too long
Number of troops will be shocking
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940473089019777024

>More pictures of the Iraqi-Syrian Democratic Forces link up at the border.
1/2

>152939024
Your Tunisian proxy is off for a while, i see.

2/2

>nothing but Christmas music of the radio
Guess it's that time of year again

Also is the Aussie with the Greek succubus lurking?
Are you better or is Arnold still laughing at you

>Number of troops will be shocking

morrnin'

I thought the SAA shock troops were massively reduced in Number
With the tigers at half strength

>#Syria A new faction has been formed in East Qalamoun to fight Govt & ISIS
Many factions working in East Qalamoun joined Ghouta Martyrs brigade which Merged into tahrir Alsham army led by Captain Firas bitar to fight everyone who attacks the revolution & religion
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940477984896581632

Gotta admire their tenacity

>#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama #NorthEastHama #NorthEasternHama Militant Activist say "Um khzaim and Um turkekeh under heavy fire / bomardment by jihadist"
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940478353114632194

Tiger Forces =/= The only shock troopers in SAA
Tiger Forces =/= The entirety of the SAA
Tiger Forces that were operating in DeZ =/= The entirety of the Tiger Forces

>shocking numbers
That would mean a lot of troops
And if most of the fighting is gonna be done by SAA regulars
Idlib will be another shitshow
Slow grind
Since the desert eagles got disbanded the only 2 major shock units I know is the republic guard and the tigers
Any others you know of

>only 2 major shock units I know is the republic guard and the tigers
5th legion 3rd intrusion.
>Idlib will be another shitshow
Tigers has been operating backed up by regulars, NDF and tribal meme militias against ISIS this whole time, what makes you think they'll fail now?

x

who would want to be meat puppets for the demons? what a waste of a life
never been impressed with their media desu. no soul. chopping a few heads off with HD cams can't make up for the fact that you have no actual rationale for existing lollll

bump

>What would (((they))) want from Honduras?

There are US military bases in Honduras and some corporate interests. And most countries in Central America are ruled by oligarchies in which like a dozen families own everything, and those people chimp out whenever their power is challenged.

I think Salvador Nasralla is half Palestinian. Which isn't necessarily a big deal in Latin America but from my experience some people in the region are fairly Xenophobic so they might not like having a guy with an Arab name ruling the country.

Right now it's pretty obvious Salvador Nasralla was going to win the elections, half of the votes had been counted and he was ahead by 5% which meant it was almost impossible for the incumbent president to win. But then the electoral system had a (((shutdown))) and then the current president started getting votes like crazy, which obviously means fraud.

Last I heard there was a curfew in Honduras and the electoral commision wasn't willing to declare a winner since it's obvious there was fraud. And some cops were refusing to follow orders from the authorities.

Guys let's help the devs of this game by voting their game to the top 100. They are the only ones with balls who released a redpilled game about Syria.

indiedb.com/games/syrian-warfare

Hasakah 2015

/hg/ when?

What are the chances of escalation here? Also this left wing parties supporting beaner nasralla do they have history of being supported from outisde countries? be it latin american or some other?

>have no actual rationale for existing
What do you consider a worthy rationale for existing?
Being the only defender of the majority of local people and their way of life against dictators who can keep control only with brutal terror and direct foreign interventions is good enough rationale for me.

I thought homos werent socially accepted in poland so maybe its for the better

no

You're not even cute, pani

>#Syria #EasternHama #EasternHoms RIGHT NOW : Terrorists are cutting the Homs - Salamiyah Highway between Khunayfis and Sunaydah and clashes are ongoing right now between #SAA #NDF and the Terrorist on the front south of the city of Salamiyah
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940491178507718657