Am I the only one like this?

Throughout my life, I have met many different people of a variety of races and cultures.
I can get along with blacks
I can get along with Asians
I can get along with Hispanics
I can get along with whites
I can get along with Arabs
I can get along with non-Arab Muslims
I can get along with Russians
I can get along with Pacific Islanders
I can get along with any 56%'er in my country
There is only one group who I never along with.
Jews.
No matter what, no matter where, no matter who, I cannot get along with the Jew. I don't even have to know they're a Jew at first in order to not get along with one. It just happens. In school, all of the people I couldn't stand were Jews and I never had a Jewish friend. Same thing in college. Same thing in the real world. They have this superiority complex when they give their opinion, try to talk to a group, or just with the way they act in everyday life.
Has anyone else had this problem? In real life, not just on the Internet, where you just have a burning hatred for these little beady eyed rats whenever you spot one? I just can't help but narrow my eyes at one of them, even if it's subconscious. Like I said, I don't have a problem with any other race but this group of arrogant fucks who think they know everything about everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And water is wet, whats new?

I got along with every jew I met in college. One girl wanted my penis inside of her too, but I was a beta loser.. she looks like a 50 year old now, however, so i guess i'ts ok

I should've worded it differently. Is there anyone here who has animosity and a deep burning hatred of Jews and only Jews? No other people. Just Jews.

Gee I wonder why they have been kicked out of so many different places

Half my high school friends were jews, I live in the richest county in America so there was a high population of jew kids. Tbh jews are maybe a bit more selfish and scummy but they are also the smartest and that is why I get along with them.
It may be that you are just not smart enough to be friends with most jews. Maybe your subconscious just gets in the way of friendship with them

idk man here is how I see it. Almost all global elites are jews but not all jews are global elites

In a way I think the best outcome in this world would be for white people to team up with east asians and jews and just genocide all other races

>to be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jews. Their humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical rural retard's head. There's also a Jew's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Marxist literature, for instance. Their friends understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jews truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in a Jew's existencial catchphrase "It's anuddah shoah!!!," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hitler's epic Holocaust. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as a Jew's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Star of David tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Yup, that's definitely it.

Not an argument, spread your fake news somewhere else faggot

>Oy vey! He's spreading fake news goy, shut it the fuck down!!!
I will piss on your ashes, Shekelstein.

This is how it should be. A lot of people think they hate other races, but they only hate being forced to live among them. Excise the jew and we can all live in our own ethno-states and be happy forever.

God i love this song so much

I agree with OP, I had a Jewish friend in Highschool who one day sperged out on me and called me an arab, and a goat fucker out of no where. Mind you I am neither of those and I am white yet I had a tan during football years. I regret not sperging out of him and ruining him right there on that spot.

Well Jews gave us Feminism so I hate them for that. Never actually met a Jew in real life tho.....heh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>regret not sperging out of him and ruining him right there on that spot.
Best you didn't. You would've been labeled an anti-Semite and shunned for the rest of your days.

Nah fuck Jews. We need to remove them from the US permanently. They are the cause of all these problems

t. jew

lol I am 100% white and again putting quotes that I did not say, not an argument fag

Nope again 100% white, 58% British, 24% Western European, 16% Scandinavian 2% Eastern European

Never met a jew in my life, still hate them for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

have worked in call centers for years, and spoke just ONCE with an actual Israeli and I can swear he was the most despicable and horrible human being I have ever talked to, I had to cut the call he was just insulting me with his self-righteous attitude. And trust me I have spoken with shitheads from all over the world, that Israeli bastard was something else.

>I'm 100% white

I had a few Jewish friends in high school. They were into vidya. They were cool kids. Also had a Jewish professor for programming, who was one of my favorite, he was easy going and funny. I've worked with a couple Jews and they like to talk a LOT, and go on about how hard it is to be them, but I find them amusing.

For some reason every Jewish guy I've met (mostly in college) was chill and relaxed yet every Jewish woman was repulsive, annoying and usually loved the sound of their own voice and being top bitch.

I had two Jewish friends growing up, one was a half Chinese (Jewish mom, Chinese dad) video game nerd. Never had a problem. The other was an Ashkenazi flunky who was a perverted computer nerd. Once we hit high school we had an Ashkenazi teacher who had previously worked for NASA and was in mensa. This fellow coddled him BIG LEAGUE and my flunky (at this point former friend)went on to work in IT at a fairly high level. It definitely seemed like he had a path laid out for him.