LISTEN AND BELIEVE, INFIDEL!!!

>Oy vey goys, we need to let more Muslim immigrants in!
>Oy vey goys! They wanna start anuddah shoah over the Holy City!
God, I love seeing these kikes finally reap what they've been sowing. Burn fuckers, burn.

Lmao yes, I'm sure the other 74,999 are model citizens and totally not a fucking waste of tax dollars

How do they know what his inspiration was exactly?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he was prepared to mimic the many Islamic terrorists. Unless this is some elaborate conspiracy to get people to hate Bangladeshi people and/or Muslims I don't see how it can't be about Islam

What the fuck?!!! 75,000 Bangladeshi subhumans live in NYC? You've got to be street-shitting me.

if there were 0 bangladeshi then there would be zero attacks

how bou dah?

>we need to combat extremism! Islam is not the problem!!

He was an extreme what? Anti-slavery extremist? Pro-suffrage extremist? Pro-life extremist? vegan extremist?

He was a radical islamist. and as we all know, the difference between a radical islamist and a moderate islamist is that the moderate will hold you down while the radical slices your throat. Call those apologists out.

>Mohammed Twitter post
Not really a convincing argument Op but as usual op is a faggot

Wow I had no idea we had that many Uber drivers

>lone extremist

>ETERNAL
>JEWISH
>CAPITAL
cant wait to visit the new us embassy

I hope someone guns down his piece of shit family. I'm tired of this shit.

anyone who sponsored his visa should be deported

>extremism

yeah, islamic extremism

At this point I'm about ready to just say fuck it and just deport everyone across the board. I don't care how many decades you've been here, you were brought in under false pretenses.

>only one grenade in the box exploded
hey rid of the box.

Democrats and leftists will blame Trump for the Israel thing, then they'll say not all muslims, then they'll clamor to let in people that they think are so easily moved to violence that they'll commit terror attacks over what amounts to a fluff resolution to acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

They said it's for ISIS, nothing with Israel events.

>cites Israeli actions in Gaza as motive.
>motivation was not Islam related.

...yeah well, i cant even...

>#notallmuslims

if 1 in 75,000 whites were terrorists, there would be 2,600 terrorists in USA

enough to do a suicide bomb once a day for 7 years straight

>le 58% extremist divide